You are not logged in.

ThomasHH

Trainee

Favourite Team: VT Hamburg

Favourite Players: Valerie Nichol , Tess von Piekartz , Lauren Carlini, Hannah Tapp

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:54am

It was indeed unexpected easy for Stuttgart today to pull all three points in Potsdam and to take the top of the table before Schwerin and Dresden. Because we can be pretty sure to get another three points at home from the out-of-shape Vislbiburg, the big match in Schwerin on second German Christmas holiday (Tuesday the 26. December) aired on TV station Sport1 will be very interesting. This time I will be viewing it (for the first time) life in the Palmberg hall, which is an enourmous voyage for German measures (roundabout 750 km).

Both teams will be angry: Schwerin for losing the lead to Stuttgart and Stuttgart for the desastrous defeat in supercup at the beginning of the season. A lot of tension is guaranteed...

You're in Schwerin on 26? Well, we drink a beer or a coke :-)

Monday, December 11th 2017, 7:09pm

Ladies in Black Aachen

Quoted from "kenny3999"

Quoted from "harboboy"

Wanna see my hometown Aachen in a CEV tournement, I hope they can do it :rose:
in which hall should they play... :whistle:
First of all they should gain a spot in a CEV tournement, afterwards we can look for a hall. If you know Aachen, there are halls available.
I know Aachen, but I don't know any hall fitting the requirements of first german volleyball league. Which hall do you mean :S :?:

kenny3999

Trainee

• "kenny3999" is male

Favourite Team: USC Münster, both German NT

Monday, December 11th 2017, 9:40pm

Quoted from "kenny3999"

Quoted from "harboboy"

Wanna see my hometown Aachen in a CEV tournement, I hope they can do it :rose:
in which hall should they play... :whistle:
First of all they should gain a spot in a CEV tournement, afterwards we can look for a hall. If you know Aachen, there are halls available.
I know Aachen, but I don't know any hall fitting the requirements of first german volleyball league. Which hall do you mean :S :?:

last year they played their quarterfinal in Maaseik, Belgium. Also this year they should played in Maaseik, i think. An alternative is also the hall in Düren (1st league men team)

Nirk

Intermediate

• "Nirk" is male

Favourite Team: USC Münster

Favourite Players: Irina Kemmsies, Ashley Benson, Tess von Piekartz, Linda Dörendahl, Ines Bathen, Hanna Orthmann, Sina Fuchs

Monday, December 11th 2017, 11:51pm

... currently only the four teams with more than 1 million Euro budget can afford it (Dresden, Schwerin, Stuttgart, Vilsbiburg) and even those didn't do what they were eligible to...

Can you tell me the numbers of USC Münster and the other teams? (and yeah, it is not enough to play european cups, you are right).

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Yesterday, 6:18am

... currently only the four teams with more than 1 million Euro budget can afford it (Dresden, Schwerin, Stuttgart, Vilsbiburg) and even those didn't do what they were eligible to...

Can you tell me the numbers of USC Münster and the other teams? (and yeah, it is not enough to play european cups, you are right).

Only a few and roughly, maybe some others know better?

Potsdam 600.000 €

Wiesbaden 800.000 €

Münster 700.000 €

Suhl 500.000 €

Erfurt 600.000 €

Aachen: no idea, but for sure not much more than 600.000 €

harboboy

Professional

Yesterday, 11:42am

There is not a specific hall in Aachen to play these tournements but there is the ''Eissport- und Eventhalle'' (Ice Sport and Event hall) next to the Soccer Clubs Stadium. They could easily turn it into a Volleyball hall.

Do you Guys know Superfly? It is an activity park but really nice a different type of Volleyball, This park is really big and maybe they can make a Volleyball hall for those important matches.

Other options would be like mentioned before: halls in Belgium or Netherlands, it is really close, like 1 foot step from Aachen. Düren could also fit.

Here is the link for superfly, it is worth coming to Aachen and trying. (In case you don't know it and it is also in your city.) https://aachen.superfly.de/trampolinhalle/

kenny3999

Trainee

• "kenny3999" is male

Yesterday, 9:47pm

For your match (USC Münster) tomorrow against Suhl their will be support from 2nd team (RL, 4th league). Theresa Mersmann (27) will sit on the bench after 8 years of not playing in first league. In the last years during the indoor seasons she played in 2nd league and in the summer beach-volleyball...

Source

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "kenny3999" (Today, 10:57am)

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Today, 12:51pm

Today, 19.00 CET, live on www.vbl.tv, Suhl vs Münster.

kenny3999

Trainee

• "kenny3999" is male

Today, 1:11pm

Lena Vedder (USC Ms) out for the rest of the season eith ACl... :white: Get well soon and comeback stronger :flower: :heart:

Social bookmarks