You are not logged in.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male
  • "StefanS" started this thread

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Thursday, December 14th 2017, 10:11pm

On Saturday finally our primary opposite Nikoleta Perovic (Montenegro) will play for the first time publicly for Allianz MTV Stuttgart. Aside from injury of middle Micheli Tomazela Pissinato (BRA) all players will be available for the home match against Vilsbiburg (especially all three US middles).

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Today, 12:01am

Schedule for the weekend, all matches live on www.vbl.tv

Sa, 16.12.17 17:30 Dresden - Suhl
Sa, 16.12.17 19:00 Potsdam - Erfurt
Sa, 16.12.17 19:00 Wiesbaden - Schwerin
Sa, 16.12.17 19:30 Stuttgart - Vilsbiburg
So, 17.12.17 14:30 Münster - Aachen

Münster-Aachen aka the West derby should be the most interesting match, a win for Münster would keep them close to the top 3 teams and some points ahead of Aachen and Wiesbaden behind them (unless Wiesbaden will surprise Schwerin).

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Today, 1:14pm

Münster 700.000 €

Link

This article I also read, but it is not really helpful. General issues with comparability of such numbers are:

1. is this first league team only (obviously not) budget?

2. Münster is one of four clubs, which still drives a federal academy, wich also consumes money: how much?

3. many clubs have debt, and they have to pay for it (how much depends strongly, when they were made): how much is this from total?

I hope the business year is bounded in summer, not at year change, which corresponds to the seasons of volleyball (teams). Otherwise the interpretation becomes even more difficult.

There are just two useful numbers in this article:

the sum of salaries of the players they pay and the sum including the paid staff of all salaries.

Due to this sum, Münster should be higher than 700.000 Euro regarding budget, but they were demanded by the league to cut the sum of payments in light of their high debt. So a more realistic approach might be 800.000 Euro budget now, because I guess their hall is relatively cheap and they don't take part in European cups (which drives costs a lot).

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Today, 9:44pm

Major surprise in Wiesbaden, which stuns Schwerin in four - main reason was, Wiesbaden served better and Schwerin produced far too many mistakes. Opposed to that Stuttgart and Dresden had easy wins in three sets against Vilsbiburg respective Suhl. Regarding Vilsbiburg: their reception is very vulnerable indeed, for our strong servers of Stuttgart it was an easy task to do major damage of them therefore.

Social bookmarks