Germany - VBL 1. Bundesliga 2017/2018

• You are already wrong with your next matches on wednesday@Mathias. LOL

• I've read the article as well so I know that this argument isn't coming from you, but...Daalderop didn't exactly prove to be "too good for this league" this season :roll: Sure, she is a great talent, but she's only turning 20 this year and honestly I don't think she's ready yet to play in a bigger league. I'd rather see her another year in Stuttgart (or another German top team), being a starter and most of all improving her reception.

Could you give me the link of the article? :win:

• And it happened: for the first time Aachens Ladies in Black are in the semis, losing not a single set to Wiesbaden, despite the last could defend the 4th place in league round directly against Aachen. The further doing is not yet clear, because every round is arranged after league round positions of the remaining teams. So if the top three are winning their quarters, Stuttgart would wait for Aachen, if Potsdam defeats Dresden, Stuttgart would play Potsdam instead and Schwerin than Aachen... it is extremely unlikely, that Stuttgart or Schwerin will fail in quarters.

• The Ladies in Black reached the semis in 2014 with coach Marek Rojko defeating Schwerin (3:1; 0:3; 3:0) in the quarter finals. In the semis, they lost two times but had their only victory vs. Dresden.

Sorry, this was too long ago, so I didn't remember, and it was generally a very weak season of Schwerin.

• News from Wiesbaden: Tanja Großer, Lisa Stock, Kimberly Drewniok, Selma Hetmann and Simona Kosova have contracts for next season. The club also wants to keep Karolina Bednarova and Tanja Sredic. Sina Fuchs and Dora Grozer will probably leave, Irina Kemmsies has offers from "top clubs inside and outside Germany", so she will probably leave as well. The club will have a similar budget as this season.

Interesting article about Marta Drpa. The core of it is that she's a rather difficult person but fully aware of it :D It also mentions her body language, looking rather unmotivated at times, but she claims that during matches she's always fully motivated, but easily gets into a bad mood when she's losing. Sge also admits that in training she's not always fully motivated and her coach says it's a challenge to work with her. It's rare to read such open words both from players and coaches but I like it.

• named honesty ?

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• "It's rare to read such open words both from players and coaches but I like it. "

so honesty is rare

Les pieds dans le fumier, mais toujours le verbe haut et la tête droite ! Cocorico !

• She was a very promising player while she was playing in junior NT. Maybe this tough character is the reason she couldn't make the transition from promising player to a star player :whistle:

• Today evening (19 o'clock CET) the second match Stuttgart vs. Vilsbiburg on the road. It is highly unlikely, that Vilsbiburg can do anything against the league round winner (betting sites are also rather clear in this regard).

Only tomorrow the last two second (on the road) matches of the quarters will take place.

• Molly McCage is such a beast at the net :super: Very impressive performance once again!

She is the best middle of the league and the best middle of Stuttgart so far - I'm surprised, that our team direction thinks, we can keep her, offers from Italy for her are for sure...