You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 1:57am

It's pointless
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, May 1st 2018, 11:48am

So, according to his statement, if Busa can have 60% perfect passing, every player in the world can do the same, but, if they don't, they're not playing well.
Most funny is that his precious Zhu Ting is included. :rolll:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

• "shade79@wp.pl" is female

Favourite Team: Polish NT

Favourite Players:

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 8:42am

http://sport.tvp.pl/37023819/od-medali-d…rzod-trzy-w-tyl

An interesting interview with Marek Solarewicz, coach of Impel Wroclaw, worth to read.

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Team: PGE Atom Trefl Sopot, Fenerbahce, BKS Aluprof Bielsko-Biała,

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 9:02pm

Bronze medal match: Developres SkyRes Rzeszów - Grot Budowlani Łódź 2:3
Stats: http://pls-web.dataproject.com/MatchStat…ID=27740&Page=S

Kąkolewska (20 points) once again showed that's she's the leader of Budowlani Łódź na the best MB in the league. I hope that after this season italian clubs will offer her many concrats :win:

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 10:22pm

congrats to Chemik!

Smarzek should consider going abroad..
Halkbank could be a good team for her..together with Wilma Salas and Rachel Sanchez.. :D
meso mi ra se beno...

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

No matter who you are, or where you come from, if you’ve got a dream there’s no one out there that can stop you from achieving it

Favourite Players: Joanna Wołosz, Berenika Tomsia, Kasia Skorupa, Kasia Skowrońska, Aleksandra Trojan, Logan Tom, Jordan Larson, Foluke Akinradewo, Alisha Glass

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 10:52pm

congrats to Chemik!

Smarzek should consider going abroad..
Halkbank could be a good team for her..together with Wilma Salas and Rachel Sanchez.. :D
Sadly, she has a valid contract for 1 more year with Chemik, :down: but I'm sure that Jakub Dolata, her manager will make his best to find her a decent club afterwards, most likely in Italy or in Japan, because it's her dream to play there. ^^

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 10:56pm

Sadly, she has a valid contract for 1 more year with Chemik,

One more year? I thought 2 more years, until 2020. If I remember correctly, Chemik bought her contract in 2016 (She had valid contract with Legionowo for one year) and it was 1+3.

Loyd

Intermediate

• "Loyd" is male

About me:

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 11:13pm

Sadly, she has a valid contract for 1 more year with Chemik,

One more year? I thought 2 more years, until 2020. If I remember correctly, Chemik bought her contract in 2016 (She had valid contract with Legionowo for one year) and it was 1+3.
Maybe it is 2 more years, but I hope that they break her contract somehow. She would be wasted in polish league :mad:

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Wednesday, May 2nd 2018, 11:21pm

Maybe it is 2 more years, but I hope that they break her contract somehow. She would be wasted in polish league

You're right but I understand her decision. She had to sign the long-term contract with Chemik because Legionowo was in trouble after SK Bank bankrupt :( And Chemik paid 600 000 PLN. Thanks to that, other girls get their money and Legionovia still exsist.

• "warolkojtyla" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenović, Werblińska, De Genarro, Castillo, Ramirez, Zagumny, Grebennikov, N'Gapeth, Toniutti, U. Kovacević

Thursday, May 3rd 2018, 1:05am

so Rzeszow is the bigest looser of the season after all... I don't cheer for them, but when they represent Poland in CL of course I want them to win... They were not even close to qualify to the play offs in Champions League despite of a nice draw... it was a huge disappointment, and saying it was supposed to be their first experience doesn't convince me. The group was the weakest combination of teams possible (probably)...No F4 in the Polish Cup (the draw was very unfair though) and no medal... that's very surprising because Rousseaux&Blagojevic OH duo sounded really competitive even for Champions League, or maybe I was just being optimistic... I can't even say what was the reason of the failure of this team this season, everyone played decent or even good season afterall (especially Rousseaux) but they didn't achive anything :white:
Micelli will say that it was because of health problems but is it really true? LKS and Chemik had to deal with more serious s**t... If Micelli had been Polish he would have been fired for sure given the results and the team he had... I really don't know what went wrong for Developres... maybe setter and opposite positions but it's hard to tell for me

Dream Team of the season?

S: rly no idea who... Muhlsteinova?
OH: Medrzyk, Bidias
MB: Kakolewska, Velijkovic
Opp: Smarzek
L: Stenzel