You are not logged in.

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:35pm

Congrats Budowlani!
I think league season started too early and feel so sorry for all the players that played at ECH last week :( For example, Maret joined Chemik on Wednesday.

That's true of course and will be hardly better at Germanys supercup on Sunday, because Schwerin and Stuttgart face the same issue.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:38pm

Due to statistics Lodz' Grobelna won the main attacker/opposite duel against Police' Zaroslinska by one point (24 to 23 kills). Best middles Lodz/Kakoleska with 15 and Police/Veljkovic with 13 kills.

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:39pm

I like Mirkovic, she`s very creative and even with a bad pass she`s still try to do something different instead of doing a predictable play, she`s only 22 and she has room to grow a lot. And she has practiced with this team for less than a week.

Lodz is a good team, they are even stronger than last season and I don`t see Chemick as clear favorite, Lodz is right there with them, I think Developers will be stronger as well this season.

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, Ziraat Bankasi Ankara

Favourite Players: Malwina Smarzek, Kasia Skowronska, Tijana Boskovic, Neslihan Demir, Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Y.K.Kim, Bartosz Kurek, Metin Toy

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:54pm

Agree about Developres! They have interesting roster and good coach. I hope they will show good volleyball on the court in this season :super:

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Friday, October 6th 2017, 8:55pm

I think Developers will be stronger as well this season.

Yes, but MB Kamila Ganszczyk isn't ready to play after injury. And last week, MB Monika Ptak and libero Lucyna Borek got injured. So they will have difficult start to the season.
SuperCup game stats: Link
(The empty space in the sheet in Justyna Kędziora :D)

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:05pm

I think Developers will be stronger as well this season.

Yes, but MB Kamila Ganszczyk isn't ready to play after injury. And last week, MB Monika Ptak and libero Lucyna Borek got injured. So they will have difficult start to the season.
SuperCup game stats: Link
(The empty space in the sheet in Justyna Kędziora :D)

Oh noo that really sucks, I hope they recover soon, at least they can use Blagojevic as libero until Borek comes back.

I entered the stats link with good translator and I see "Malvinese pudding" with 12 points I was like who`s that?? I translated back to Polish and that was Smarzek Malwina :P

Maret has always been weak in attack, hopefully they would use Busa over her, Busa is not the best OH out there but she`s better than Maret.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:15pm

Oh noo that really sucks, I hope they recover soon, at least they can use Blagojevic as libero until Borek comes back.

They also have Agata Sawicka (libero who played last season in Impel). I don't think it's the biggest problem but MBs Ganszczyk and Ptak were supposed to play in starting-six.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:25pm

Maret has always been weak in attack, hopefully they would use Busa over her, Busa is not the best OH out there but she`s better than Maret.
I have a feeling you might be offended if I contradict, but Maret is on a completely different level than Busa as a volleyball player.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:32pm

I have a feeling you might be offended if I contradict, but Maret is on a completely different level than Busa as a volleyball player.
Did I just read that Busa is better than Grothues? Seriously? :what:
It's perfectly fine to like the Serbian NT, but come on, you have got to know when it starts to go into delusion territory...
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Haak, Lloyd, Carlini, Orthmann, Robinson, Folie, Daalderop, Dürr, Hanke, Heyrman, Hansson, Kingdon

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:42pm

No Matthias, It's Maret who's doomed to get offended, not him. Besides, she wasn't terribly bad at attack either during the summer, in many matches she actually was leading as team's main attacker especially when Lon was out of shape.

Buša better than Balkestein, gosh, I'll take that as a joke :roll:

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Friday, October 6th 2017, 9:45pm

"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KYK, Bošković, Rašić, Zhu, Eda Erdem, Naz, Gamze, Egonu, Neriman, Fürst, Crimes, Sloëtjes, Thaisa, Rachel Sanchez

Friday, October 6th 2017, 11:57pm

No Matthias, It's Maret who's doomed to get offended, not him. Besides, she wasn't terribly bad at attack either during the summer, in many matches she actually was leading as team's main attacker especially when Lon was out of shape.

Buša better than Balkestein, gosh, I'll take that as a joke
:roll:

Yeah that.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 8:03am

I like Mirkovic, she`s very creative and even with a bad pass she`s still try to do something different instead of doing a predictable play, she`s only 22 and she has room to grow a lot. And she has practiced with this team for less than a week.

Lodz is a good team, they are even stronger than last season and I don`t see Chemick as clear favorite, Lodz is right there with them, I think Developers will be stronger as well this season.

That's promising to have a much more interesting season as the last one, when Police simply took everything.

Favourite Team: Foppapedretti Bergamo Marmi Lanza Verona

Favourite Players: Lo Bianco Piccinini Cardullo Ortolani

Saturday, October 7th 2017, 12:23pm

Sincerely I didn't expect Lodz to win, but great congratulations! Police is still a bit under construction, but to me they are still the favourites.. but hopefully the league will be more interesting!

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Sunday, October 8th 2017, 4:48pm

KSZO announced the roster for next season:
Setters: Agnieszka Rabka, Nicola Chruściel
Opp: Anna Miros
OHs: Natalia Skrzypkowska, Koleta Łyszkiewicz, Joanna Ciesielczyk, Katarzyna Szałankiewicz
MBs: Justyna Wojtowicz, Paulina Strowiąs, Magdalena Soter.
Liberos: Olga Pauliukouskaya, Alicja Markiewicz

Libero Pola Nowakowska (last season Pałac Bydgoszcz) will probably replace Lucyna Borek in Developres Rzeszow.

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 6:14am

There`s usually only 1 or 2 games on Polsat per week, is there any way to watch all the other games that are not on Polsat? any streaming on their facebook, youtube etc??

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 8:53am

No, Polsat is the only broadcaster. They have the right to all games (but broadcast one or two games per week). Even facebook streams are illegal or made by spectators.

Ttom

Professional

• "Ttom" is male

Favourite Team: Polish NT,Cuba NT, Chemik Police, Budowlani Lodz 2010-12, Muszynianka 2005-2010, Scavolini Pesaro, RC Cannes, Uralochka

Favourite Players: 1 K.SKOWRONSKA, 2 M.Zenik, 4 I.Belcik, 5 M.Sliwa, 7 M.Glinka, 8.D.Swieniewicz, 9 A.Mroz, 10 J.MIREK, 11 S.Pycia, 13 M.Rosner, 14 M.Liktoras, 16 A.Przybysz...and many others

Tuesday, October 10th 2017, 9:48am

this KSZO team is very competitive...I hope they will show good volleyball despite the problems club have and I think they can be really high in the standings
KSZO announced the roster for next season:
Setters: Agnieszka Rabka, Nicola Chruściel
Opp: Anna Miros
OHs: Natalia Skrzypkowska, Koleta Łyszkiewicz, Joanna Ciesielczyk, Katarzyna Szałankiewicz
MBs: Justyna Wojtowicz, Paulina Strowiąs, Magdalena Soter.
Liberos: Olga Pauliukouskaya, Alicja Markiewicz

Libero Pola Nowakowska (last season Pałac Bydgoszcz) will probably replace Lucyna Borek in Developres Rzeszow.

Wojtek13

Professional

• "Wojtek13" is male

Favourite Team: Chemik Police, Fenerbahce, Eczacibasi, Asseco Resovia Rzeszow, Ziraat Bankasi Ankara

Favourite Players: Malwina Smarzek, Kasia Skowronska, Tijana Boskovic, Neslihan Demir, Tatiana Kosheleva, Natalia Goncharova, Y.K.Kim, Bartosz Kurek, Metin Toy

Saturday, October 14th 2017, 11:30pm

I am a "little" late with this question, but I see that in Chemik roster there isnt Magda Stysiak :call: any informations whats withher??? :sos:

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Sunday, October 15th 2017, 10:58am

Magda Stysiak plays for SMS Police (2nd league, on loan from Chemik).