Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2017/18

• I admit, that I'm rooting for Budowlani Lodz with Kaja Grobelna, to end the boredom in this league, where Chemik Police won the title always the last years... a decisive match may be exactly, what the Enea cup winner needs to perform the best...

• Poor Busa. 0/12 spikes today.
    Chemik's numbers are embarassing. I really hope Kakolewska refuses their offer and moves abroad next season.

• Poor Busa. 0/12 spikes today.
    Chemik's numbers are embarassing. I really hope Kakolewska refuses their offer and moves abroad next season.

After this league weakened considerably the last year, I would also recommend Kakolewska to move to Italy.

• OMG. What a game! ŁKS won it 3-1. The level wasn't really good but there was a lot of drama. Bidias got injured and later Rabka. Then, Micelli pushed the referee and got yellow and red card. He spent few moments out of the court :D
    The final game between ŁKS and Developres will be played on Saturday (probably).

In both series (Chemik - Budowlani, ŁKS - Developres) we have a tie 1-1.

• Impel Wrocław probably won't play in LSK next season. Club presideng said they would announce the final decision until the end of month.
    Rumours from Muszyna: Club might merge with Proxima Kraków or sell the license to play in LSK.

• Impel Wrocław probably won't play in LSK next season. Club presideng said they would announce the final decision until the end of month.
    Rumours from Muszyna: Club might merge with Proxima Kraków or sell the license to play in LSK.

This sounds like complete chaos, continued from last season (that license transfer/merger of Atom Trefl Sopot and Proxima Krakow).

By the way, due to livescore.in (https://www.livescore.in/de/tu…m/t03jOjDA/Uanyj61A/#draw) decisive match will be only tomorrow, Monday the 23rd of April of LKS Lodz and Rzeszow.

And finally Pila took the fifth place defeating Proximal Trefl Krakow in deciding match of series and qualified formally for Challenge cup.

• By the way, due to livescore.in (https://www.livescore.in/de/turnierbaum/…/Uanyj61A/#draw) decisive match will be only tomorrow, Monday the 23rd of April of LKS Lodz and Rzeszow.

Yes, it will be played on Monday. The schedule changed.

And you're right. It's chaos in polish league and we don't know how many teams will withdrew the competition.
    The funny fact about Proxima. This team was created in 2016. They started the competition from 1st league (second division) because they bought the licensce from Silesia Volley which technically played on MKS Proszowice license :D Last year, the club merge with Atom Trefl Sopot...

• about withdarwing: Muszyna will probably disappear :whistle: it's possible that we won't see Impel Wrocałw and KSZO Ostrowiec as well...

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• I can't believe what just happend. Developres was so close but they couldn't win it...

• I was able to only watch the first set and it was a good game.

I just checked the score and Chemik won 3-0 (21-9-4) :?: :?: :?: :?: I wonder if the score if right or something is wrong

Veljkovic with 20 points (91% in attack).... :heart: and 10 blocks.

I like Mirkovic...I would taker her over Zinkovic

• And the 'new' polish champion is Chemik Police :flower:
    MVP of the last game was Malwina Smarzek.

Setter Izabela Bełcik and MB Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł officially retired!
    Stefana Veljković was the person from the winning team :( She cried a lot. So sad she had to leave polish league. Of course, she should play in better league but she always says she feels in Poland like in home country and it's her favorite place in the world besides Serbia.

ŁKS was so close to win the 4th set but unfortunately, they couldn't do it.

1st place: Coach: Marcello Abbondanza, Team: Sladjana Mirković, Izabela Bełcik, Stefana Veljković, Katarzyna Gajgał-Anioł, Agnieszka Bednarek-Kasza, Straszmira Filipova-Simeonova, Alex Holston, Katarzyna Zaroślińska-Król, Berenika Tomsia, Aleksandra Krzos, Bianka Busa, Malwina Smarzek, Natalia Mędrzyk
    2nd place: Coach: Michal Masek, Team: Dominika Mras, Lucie Muhlsteinova, Athina Papafotiou, Regiane Bidiad, Deja McClendon, Katarzyna Sielicka [Jaszewska], Agata Wawrzyńsczyk, Julita Rafałko, Izabela Kowalińska, Izabella Szyjka, Krystyna Strasz, Małgorzata Skorupa, Ewa Kwiatkowska, Zuzanna Efimienko-Młotowska.

ŁKS Łódź - Chemik Police 1:3 Stats
    Top Scorers: Kowalińska 20, Efimienko 10, Sielicka 10 / Smarzek 31, Mędrzyk 15, Veljković 13

• Chemik came a long way to win this tittle... When they had the "little" coach and playing with Belcik and Smarzek as OH they were playing terribly.... if they kept him Chemik would not even made the playoffs. But when Abbondonaza came in and he put Mirkovic in the starting line up with Smarzek as OPP everything changed. Had Abbondonaza came in early in the season Chemik probably could have beaten Kazan in the CL.

I like really Smarzek as OPP... she has a lot of potential. Medrzyk is really good also and just needs to learn how to be consistent.

I`m so proud of Busa..she had a great season, she improved a lot and there`s still room to grow. She ended the playoffs as the number #1 OH :dance6:
    ( I`m thankful Maret pull that s#@$t and went to Italy).

Veljkovic is awseome...but I`m glad she`s leaving....she`s too good for Polish League.... Polish League is great for younger players and players that are not NT members. I think Maja Savic is ready for Turkey/Italy but in she wants to stay in Poland she could replace Veljkovic in Chemik.

The arenas and court in Poland are so much better than Italy/Turkey. They are cleaner, more open and there`s more light. Some of their courts are orange (like in Brazil) and the games feels just like FIVB games.....it is professional....while the pink/green court are just so corny.

• I disagree with you. Busa wasn't that great, actually she was average. It looks like she's better than last year, because there is a huge difference in quality between Italy and Poland. In semi-finals she had 0/12 in attack against Budowlani Łódź! :!: She's a good reciver, but that's all. I'm sure that she will be out from such a powerhouse like serbian NT. Mirković was a bit better than Bełcik, but still far away from Zivković's and Antonijević's level, many times Stefana was annoyed, because of too low balls.
    Smarzek feels so much better as OPP and it pisses me off when she's playing as OH. :wall: Keeping fingers crossed for Stefana in Italy :heart:

• I disagree with you. Busa wasn't that great, actually she was average. It looks like she's better than last year, because there is a huge difference in quality between Italy and Poland. In semi-finals she had 0/12 in attack against Budowlani Łódź! :!: She's a good reciver, but that's all. I'm sure that she will be out from such a powerhouse like serbian NT.

It's pointless to argue about this - he thinks Busa is a better player than Grothues.

• When I said Busa had a great season...I`m not saying that compared to other players, I even said she improved a lot and still has room to grow..

Yeah she had the terrible semi final with 0 points... but are we gonna define her season based on that game only?? How about the game that score 20 points? Or the other semifiinal and finals where she played well??.

In this case....go ahead and look the stats from Italy/Brazil/Turkey...and you will see some so called World Class Players with some terrible numbers....and if Zhu can hit 60% we should compare everyone else to her right?? which means every player out there are pure trash ....because there`s not a single OH in the world that can hit that %.

And who said Busa played bad in Italy? She ended the regular season as the 8th best reception overall...but 3rd best among OH only Enright and Meijners received better than her.

http://www.legavolleyfemminile.it/?page_id=347

Yeah she`s still struggling ...she`s not perfect...she`s not a world class player... But she`s only 23 and working hard to one day get there.

And there`s a lottttttttttttttttttttttt of players in Italy and Turkey playing just as bad.... ( especially if we compare them to Zhu....cuz if Zhu can hit 60% why everyone else can not???????))))... So let`s call them trash....

• My opinion was based on the whole season, not only play offs, but also on CL/regular season. I do not care about Zhu and other players statistics, they are playing in stronger leauges and against stronger teams. She was playing in an average leauge and for sure she hadn't 'a great season' :gone:

• But if Zhu is hitting 60%..and the other players are hitting 20% and 30%... that`s not good for them...= that means they are not playing well...they gotta keep up with Zhu otherwise they won win anything...And they are playing against the same strong teams as Zhu is right????....so if Zhu is doing they gotta do as well..

Well Busa helped Chemik win the tittle.... there`s that...

Loyd my comment was not so directed to u...but it was more directed to the other user that has been calling Busa trash in this forum. ( and U know there`s no reason to get that low....).

My opinion was based on the whole season, not only play offs, but also on CL/regular season. I do not care about Zhu and other players statistics, they are playing in stronger leauges and against stronger teams. She was playing in an average leauge and for sure she hadn't 'a great season' :gone: