Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2017/18

• Kaja Grobelna definitely stays in Budowlani Lodz: likely she had no attractive alternatives considering the problems of several teams in Orlen league and may not want to leave Poland.

• I think she wants to play in CL. I've read she had offers from Turkey and Italy but probably not from teams participating in european cups.

• I think she wants to play in CL. I've read she had offers from Turkey and Italy but probably not from teams participating in european cups.

I think both is true: when she left Stuttgart, one of her main motivations was to play in Poland. When she played for Stuttgart, she played already once the CL, but our team could only reach the challenge round of CEV cup after being third in the group (6 groups in total, we had a rather hard one). I can only hope, that Budowlani Lodz can create a really good team overall, otherwise they will be beaten badly despite still having Kaja.

• And she wants to play in staring-six. If I remember right, she got offer from Italy in 2015 (probably Busto?) but she had chosen Stuttgart.

• And she wants to play in staring-six. If I remember right, she got offer from Italy in 2015 (probably Busto?) but she had chosen Stuttgart.

Interesting article about her motivation and decision to stay with Budowlani Lodz in this article, I could understand with help of google translate (decision of heart):

https://sportowefakty.wp.pl/si…elna-kierowala-sie-sercem

• Przeglad Sportowy wrote that Kamila Ganszczyk had signed with Developres.
    There are also rumors about Sawicka and Blagojevic in that team.

• Muszyna:
    Setters: Danica Radenković, Paulina Bałdyga
    Outside Hitters: Mariya Karakasheva, Roksana Brzoska, Aleksandra Wójcik
    Opposites: Monika Bociek, Patrycja Flakus
    Middle Blockers: Małgorzata Lis, Maja Savić, Małgorzata Śmieszek
    Liberos: Dorota Medyńska, Karolina Portalska

Rumors/Unofficial transfers:
    Ewelina Polak -> Budowlani Łódź
    Ewelina Tobiasz -> Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza
    Natalia Gajewska -> Developres Rzeszów
    Wysocka, Cembrzyńska, Stasiak leaving Impel
    Daria Paszek -> Proxima Kraków
    Rafałko and Szyjka stays in ŁKS
    Zsuzsanna Tálas, Sarah Clement, Ewelina Brzezińska, Aleksandra Trojan -> Proxima Kraków
    Katie Carter might play in PTPS Piła. Anna Stencel, Alexis Austin, Alicia Ogoms, Beta Dumancic, Karolina Pisla, Zuzanna Kucinska will probably leave.

• and Regiane in ŁKS Łódź ;)

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Katarzyna Bryda (OH) and Katarina Osadchuk (MB/AUS) left ŁKS Łódź.
    Małgorzata Jasek (OP/MB) will play in Legionovia.
    Alicja Wójcik (MB) will play in Legionovia.
    6 players (Ziółkowska, Misuna, Krzywicka, Kuligowska, Maternia and Fojucik) renewed with Pałac.

There are rumors that Werblińska might play in MKS Kalisz next season.

Magdalena Gryka left Bielsko.
    Katarzyna Mróz left Developres.
    Horka, Miros, Paszek, Kaliszuk, Weiss, Castiglione, Lemańczyk, Sobolska, Ganszczyk and Cabrera will probably leave Tauron. (And Dziękiewicz retired).

• Natalia Krawulska (last team: Pałac), Katarzyna Wawrzyniak (Legionovia), Sylwia Kucharska (Piła) signed with MKS Kalisz (1st league).
    Gvantsa Ulumbelashvili (ŁKS Łódź) signed with AZS Gliwice (1st league).
    Libero Aleksandra Szczygłowska will play in Budowlani Toruń.
    9 players left Proxima Kraków. It seems like Woźniak, Słonecka, Budzoń, Jaroszewicz and Wysokińska will stay in the team.
    Klaudia Grzelak (Legionovia) and Karolina Bednarek (Atom) signed with Joker Świecie (1st league).
    Setter Paulina Szpak signed with Legionovia.
    Sava Thaka (KSZO) will play somewhere in 1st league (Probably Gliwice).
    Patrycja Polak signed with Tauron Dąbrowa Górnicza.

• Wroclaw finished building the roster. For me positive way is that Natalia Murek ( young OH) will have big chance to play :super:

• Will Chemik play with Mirkovic as main setter? 8|

Probably :D
    And Bełcik will be her back-up :lol:
    I'm curious where Ozge Kirdar will play. Her boyfriend (or husband now) lives in Poland. I guess she will also stay there.

• Schedule: http://www.chemik-police.com/r…en-ligi-sezon-zasadniczy/

Regular Season: 1st round will be played on October 14. The last round (26th) will be played on April 21.
    Play-Off: Only the best 4 teams will play in play-offs.

Some updates:
    MB Julia Piotrowska signed with Budowlani Łódź.
    MB Anna Łozowska signed with Impel.
    OH Anastasiia Baidiuk signed with Dąbrowa. *Transfers of Michalewicz, Dreczka and Purchartova were confirmed).
    L Anna Pawłowska left ŁKS.
    S Julia Nowicka will play in BKS Bielsko. (Kornelia Moskwa and Aneta Wilczek were confirmed as well).
    S Gabriela Jasińska renewed her contract with Budowlani Toruń.

• Yes, the Supercup game was cancelled because of the 'busy schedule'. We have 14 teams in women's league and 16 in men's.

• Thanks. So it is even worse. So many teams make the level drop a lot. Expecially Orlen Liga last season was the shadow of what it used to be. PlusLiga still has very strong teams and good average level. I'd rather have Supercup games.

• Updates:
    S Dominika Mras signed witk ŁKS Łódź. Patrycja Tomczyk will leave.
    MB Katarina Osadchuk signed with VfB Suhl (Germany).
    Opp Agnieszka Wołoszyn and S Aleksandra Pasznik signed with Energetyk Poznań (1st league).
    Opp Monika Kutyła and MB Katarzyna Mróz signed with WIsła Warszawa (1st league).
    Setter Olena Novgorodchenko (UKR) and MB Alena Laziuk (BLR) will leave Wisła Warszawa.
    OH Monika Fedusio signed with Pałac Bydgoszcz.