Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2017/18

• Magda Stysiak plays for SMS Police (2nd league, on loan from Chemik).

Thanks for answer :drink: I hope she will has chances to play and will back to LSK next season.

• First games finally started, I thgought that Developres will win earlier though :whistle:

KSZO - Legionovia 3-1 (17-25 25-17 25-21 25-21) MVP: Agnieszka Rabka stats
    Scorers: Miros (OP) 13, Skrzypkowska (OH) 12, Soter (MB) 11; Mikołajewska (OH) 14, Bączyńska (OH) 13, Pacak (MB) 10

Developres - Pałac 3-2 (18-25 25-16 25-23 27-29 15-9) MVP: Helene Rousseaux stats
    Scorers: Rousseaux (OH) 24, Helic (OP) 22, Blagojevic (OH) 12; Szczygioł (OP) 21, Krzywicka (OH) 19, Ziółkowska (MB) 11

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• well, my predictions about KSZO were relatively right :whistle: quite interesting that thh squad is made from "kick-offed" players :D

• Chemik won 3:0, in 2 first sets with problems, but playing withou Veljkovic, Grothues and with Izka as setter

• Chemik won 3:0, in 2 first sets with problems, but playing withou Veljkovic, Grothues and with Izka as setter

you meant to say WITHOUT Veljkovic and Grothues right?? I checked the stats and they did not play.

Also I was thinking Mirkovic was gonna be the starting setter.

• yes, without... Mirkovic will probably be the first setter, but they all probably get some rest after the ECH

• is that link working for you? :S

• Have anyone other link? This one isn't working for me :|

• yes Phil sent me this , I turn ed it on on the other PC and is working now ..thx :obey:

• quite interesting that MKS libero kamila Colik started to play volleyball as 20 years old :roll:

• quite interesting that MKS libero kamila Colik started to play volleyball as 20 years old :roll:

And she started playing volleyball in 4th league (5th division :D)

Muszyna lost 6 points in a row :aww: