Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2017/18

• What a poor level of match Dabrowa-Muszyna...
    So many errors from both sides. Lets explain that its only begining of LSK and later level will be much better :whistle:

• What a poor level of match Dabrowa-Muszyna...
    So many errors from both sides. Lets explain that its only begining of LSK and later level will be much better :whistle:

Actually I think these 2 teams will play a lot of matches like this... They have so weird rosters with lot of shaky players like Wojcik and Polak plus the foreigners. However I hope Muszyna will improve, they still have Radenkovic, Savic, Smieszek and Bociek who should be quite valuable starters... All depends on reception.

Before the start it looks like TOP5 will be sth like Chemik, Budowlani, Developres, Bielsko and LKS and then anything can happen.

• The level of this game was not the best, but still was much better than what we saw in Italy this weekend expect for 2 games, in Italy there were a lot of 3-0 with 25/12 - 25/14 scores.

Maja Savic was awesome - 19 points - 9/15 60% and 10 blocks

• Hi there! I'm going to leave in Warsaw for some time, are there any women volleyball teams in the city?

• Legionowo is practically suburb of Warsaw (something like Monza/Bergamo/Novara to Milan) ..in Warsaw is only Wisla which is playing 1 league but has a good team ..but Lodz is also quite near

• Piła won against Dąbrowa Górnicza, Dajana Boskovic scored 20 poinst (58%)

• Really good set between Muszyna and ŁKS so far but the duo of Bidias and McClendon has some problems in reception.

• omg Muszynianka is so lucky :white: that is the day when a weaker team even dont know how they won the sets

• Jaszewska is playing :white: MVP of the match

• She played really good. I remember a lot of people thought she's done as a player when after she had chosen to play in 3rd division.

• Legionowo beat Impel Wrocław 3:1, Bączyńska scored 27(49%), Murek 12 (36%)

• Looks like Bączyńska will be score leader in this season :box: good that she play as OH.
    I wonder whats with Damaske. I see that slowly she becoming as a typical lsk player unfortunately, comparing to the past as all in PL called her Polands Volleyball future ;(

• I wonder whats with Damaske. I see that slowly she becoming as a typical lsk player unfortunately, comparing to the past as all in PL called her Polands Volleyball future

Last season Mielczarek-Damaske-Wójcik were good trio in Sopot. This season, they're all bench players... I don't know why.

• Still Chemik Police is far from being that superior as last season, they lost even a set at home against Muszyna, both first and second set were extremely close and lengthened, only in third set the favourite won convincingly so far.

• Still Chemik Police is far from being that superior as last season, they lost even a set at home against Muszyna, both first and second set were extremely close and lengthened, only in third set the favourite won convincingly so far.

any links? Thanks

the problem is that they are playing with Bełcik, I checked the stats and I see Mirkovic started tonight, but this is the first time she started. If they play with Bełcik they will loose to everyone. The coach must start with Mirkovic otherwise they will not even reach the semi-finals this season.

They had a 7-point lead (18-11) in the first set and they were leading 24-21 in the second set, not sure what happened especially in the first set. I guess reception is a big concern for them this season and setter is another issue.

I wonder why Maret is not playing. She wasn't even on the bench in the previous two matches.

• Wow I must say that I really like BKS this season and coach, because he doesnt affraid to put play young players. Im happy that setter Julia Nowicka and OH Olivia Rozankski are playing so well. Especially Nowicka has big heart to play and for me she is not only setter, she want to creat each action :super:

• Hard-fought win of Grot Budowlani Lodz against a less known team - by losing one set they missed the chance to overtake or at least equal (regarding sets, not only points as now) with Chemik Police, which is quite vulnerable currently. But the season is still long of course.

Rzeszow has still issues to win clearly, against Bielsko-Biala another tie-break win, i.e. loss of a point. Maybe the two missing key players is doing big harm to them?