Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2017/18

• Ostrowiec is leading 2:0 against Developres. Both Rzeszów's middles scored 2 poinst in 2 sets.. On the other side Justyna Wojtowicz (Sosnowska) scored 8 (80%)

• Ostrowiec is leading 2:0 against Developres. Both Rzeszów's middles scored 2 poinst in 2 sets.. On the other side Justyna Wojtowicz (Sosnowska) scored 8 (80%)

And Rzeszow loses in four sets, a major drawback for them, continuing the not convincing performance in this season so far.

• Cracow beats Lodz 3:0 :what: :what: :what: The coach of Cracow team is Chiappini but the players are unknown for me, anyone saw this match? How did it happen? :what:

This league is really weird this season :D Proxima Cracow is consider to be the weakest team in the league :D Budowlani played without middle blocker Kąkolewska. Grobelna didn't play good and Cutura is horrible this season. The funniest fact is that Budowlani won SuperCup 4 weeks ago and today they lost against the weakest team. Also Developres lost this week, 1-3 against KSZO.

• What's going on with Maret? :white: I don't think she left Chemik or something.

We don't know. Chemik said they didn't want to comment Maret's case. (Her name was deleted from team roster on Chemik's official website)

• But Maret was present on all these matches Chemik played till now, she was just sitting outside with the staff, and also she was in match roster in the last match as well.

• But Maret was present on all these matches Chemik played till now, she was just sitting outside with the staff, and also she was in match roster in the last match as well.

Are you sure she was at the last game? She's not listed here: http://pls-web.dataproject.com/Livescore_Adv.aspx?ID=27288 so I think she wasn't in match roster.

[Don't look at stats because sometimes there are 15 or 16 players and this is not allowed. I think livescore is more reliable source]

• Are you sure she was at the last game? She's not listed here: http://pls-web.dataproject.com/Livescore_Adv.aspx?ID=27288 so I think she wasn't in match roster.

[Don't look at stats because sometimes there are 15 or 16 players and this is not allowed. I think livescore is more reliable source]

Yes but in livescore they list only players who can play in the match, starting six + bench players. But Maret is outside the court so she can't be there. But she is enrolled by Chemik to be playing this season.

• Chemik finally released a statement on facebook.

Dear fans,

In recent times, we have zasypujecie our social media questions about maret balkestein-Grothues.
    For a long time we have not broached the thread, but comments and questions are more and more, hence the message.

The situation concerning maret is still ongoing, therefore, for legal and formal reasons, we cannot keep it informed. In The Communication Club-Supporter-media we used to be used, that when we have something done, we will immediately inform you through the website and social media. We assure you that this will be the same.

We ask for patience and understanding. When the case case is over, we'll give you official information. For this moment, in the event of fans and media, the club is abstaining from answers to questions and can only inform that it does everything so that the interests of the players and the club are not affected.

I`m reading comments from Polish fans and some are saying it is "money" issue, they are saying also she got a offer to replace Easy in Conegliano for more money but Chemik does not want to let her go.

Last season she started with Bolzano, but she was not happy and she left for Fenerbache.

https://www.facebook.com/searc…jODE3NDkxMzY1NzcifQ%3D%3D

• 4 young players joined to Impel Wrocław: Sonia Flendrich (OH), Sandra Świętoń (OH), Karolina Pancewicz (L) and Magdalena Ociepa (MB).

Standings after 4 rounds:
    1 Chemik Police 12 pts
    2 ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 11
    3 Grot Budowlani 9
    4 SkyRes Rzeszów 7

5 KSZO Ostrowiec 7
    6 PAŁAC Bydgoszcz 7
    7 Muszynianka 6
    8 Impel Wrocław 5
    9 BKS Bielsko-Biała 4
    10 Proxima Kraków 4
    11 Dąbrowa Górnicza 4
    12 Enea PTPS Piła 3
    13 Legionovia 3
    14 Poli Budowlani Toruń 2

The best 4 teams after regular season will play in play-offs.
    Team no. 13 and 14 after regular season will be relegated.
    Team in 12th place will play play-out games against the best team from second division.

In 5th round, 3 games will be broadcasted on TV:
    Impel - KSZO / Sunday at 8.00 PM
    Muszynianka - Proxima Kraków / Monday at 6.00 PM
    Developres Rzeszow - Budowlani Łódź / Wednesday at 6.00 PM

• Second consecutive defeat of Grot Budowlani Lodz, despite they had a set ball in the third set, they lost in three sets against CL pool stage compatriots Developres SkyRes in Rzeszow and are only fifth in table, Rzeszow is third.

LKS Comercecon Lodz is nearly equal to Chemik Police at the top.

• Standings after 5th round:
    1 ŁKS Commercecon Łódź 14 points
    2 Chemik Police 14
    3 Developres SkyRes Rzeszów 10
    4 Polski Cukier Muszynianka Muszyna 9

5 Grot Budowlani Łódź 9
    6 KSZO Ostrowiec Świętokrzyski 8
    7 KS PAŁAC Bydgoszcz 8
    8 Impel Wrocław 7
    9 BKS PROFI CREDIT Bielsko-Biała 7
    10 ENEA PTPS Piła 5
    11 Trefl Proxima Kraków 4
    12 MKS Dąbrowa Górnicza 4
    13 POLI Budowlani Toruń 3
    14 Legionovia Legionowo 3

• I really don`t get why in Poland they do the playoffs with TOP 4 only, it is boring, because soon enough the top bottom teams will get to far distant from reaching the TOP 4, and a lot of games in the 2nd round will be useless because again they won`t have a change in reaching TOP 4. It should be TOP 8 like everywhere else.

• Agree with you and I think play-offs 8 were more interesting. Especially, when there were 10 teams in the league.

• Anna Werblińska is pregnant :) She told it during interview on Chemik's facebook. Congrats Ania!