Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2017/18

• Ana Grbac, Eva Chantava and Ivana Lukovic practise with Dąbrowa Górnicza. They are in the last place and want to sign someone new however they have 4 foreigners in the roster...
    I'm curious who they will hire and who they are going to fire. I think, Purchartova will stay for sure but Martinuc, Baidiuk and Trivunović might be fired.

• some news from LSK:
    -Veljkovic may leave Chemik and go to Modena (which is very interesting, it looked more likely Bednarek is leaving/injured/pregnant because she is not playing for several matches now but because of limits it would be quite problem to have only one Polish MB Gajgal)

Rabka may go from Ostrowiec to Rzeszow and Gajewska from Rzeszow to Ostrowiec..Miros got offers from Dabrowa, Wroclaw and Budowlani Lodz

• some news from LSK:
    -Veljkovic may leave Chemik and go to Modena (which is very interesting, it looked more likely Bednarek is leaving/injured/pregnant because she is not playing for several matches now but because of limits it would be quite problem to have only one Polish MB Gajgal)

Rabka may go from Ostrowiec to Rzeszow and Gajewska from Rzeszow to Ostrowiec..Miros got offers from Dabrowa, Wroclaw and Budowlani Lodz

That makes sense. Neither Garzaro nor Calloni is playing well this season and Modena has one free foreigner spot as long as C. Bosetti doesn't get injured.

• That makes sense. Neither Garzaro nor Calloni is playing well this season and Modena has one free foreigner spot as long as C. Bosetti doesn't get injured.

For me it does not make sense at all.... It won't help them significantly. Their problem are OHs mainly not MBs. So I don't know what they expect- that Veljkovic will help them beat Imoco or Novara :lol: It's like Pomi- the roster does not make sens and now they blame everyone beside them......

• I dont know info but Lisinac is going to play in Italy too right?

• For me it does not make sense at all.... It won't help them significantly. Their problem are OHs mainly not MBs. So I don't know what they expect- that Veljkovic will help them beat Imoco or Novara :lol: It's like Pomi- the roster does not make sens and now they blame everyone beside them......

Why not? Veljkoviç is an elite MB that can score a lot. I think they should play with Bosetti&Vesoviç as OH duo and attack mainly with MBs and Barun. With that line-up they still can't beat Novara, Conegliano and Scandicci but they can fight with Busto for the 4th place :whistle:

• I dont know info but Lisinac is going to play in Italy too right?

They both said they're ready to leave Poland and go to another country/league together. They didn't mention any specific details, though, and I didn't get the impression it's going to happen before the end of this season.

• Veljkovic will stay until the end of season, Bednarek is after knee surgery

Hatala from Krakow to Torun
    Rabka officially in Rzeszow
    Wanczyk probably from Bielsko-Biala to KSZO Ostrowiec

• Agnieszka Rabka officially signed with Developres. Natalia Gajewska won't leave the team. They have 3 setters but Anna Kaczmar has some injuries.
    Today, Legionovia won against Budowlani Łódź. This league is so funny :D

• Young Polish OPP Martyna Łukasik (Proxima Kraków, 18yo) scored 32 points (41%, 5 blocks) vs Impel Wrocław. On the other side Natalia Murek (18 yo) scored 21 (53%) and Julia Szczurowska (16 yo) scored 16 points. Hope that is a good sign for our NT. Also Maria Stenzel (19yo, L) had a good match (50% perfect pass), she is the best libero of LSK so far.

• As we can see we have young and really talented girls. I hope that coaches wont waste their talents...

• Young Polish OPP Martyna Łukasik (Proxima Kraków, 18yo) scored 32 points (41%, 5 blocks) vs Impel Wrocław. On the other side Natalia Murek (18 yo) scored 21 (53%) and Julia Szczurowska (16 yo) scored 16 points. Hope that is a good sign for our NT.

I saw the game...

I personally need to start with Stenzel because I just love how this girl plays sooo much... She's so smooth in her moves and the balls delivered by her both diffence and reception have a very convenient and pleasent trajectory! Also today she delivered a few balls to be attacked (with both fingers and forarms) on a really long distance which really impressed me, they were very accurate. It's amazing and she's like what 19?
    And the best thing is she is almost every match like this since she joined Impel in March (? I don't remember when exactly).

If there was a list of Polish players that could be scooped up from our league to stronger european leagues (Italy, Turkey, Russia)... I think Stenzel would defeinitely be there even though she's a libero and it's not that common as for other positions to take a foreigner. Other young players would be prbbly Kąkolewska and Smarzek(as Opposite)... Malwina should go and play Opposite to ANY Italian A1 club after this season and there is a great chance she would become a very strong and consistent player once she does it...

OK coming back to the game hmm...
    Murek was using a jump serve through the whole game and it looked pretty solid and strong, also she was courageouse in attack, I like her :D
    I also liked Chojnacka, her attacks were very strong and the connection with Nichol looked rly nice, she's also great at defending setting and stuff like this
    For Proxima Łukasik M and J were very good, i also liked Paszek. I think Paszek is having a good season( I can be wrong here:D), maybe she should take Grajber's place in NT

• I think Paszek is having a good season( I can be wrong here), maybe she should take Grajber's place in NT

I don't think it will happen :D I guess Nawrocki wants to have Grajber, Twardowska and other girls from Budowlani and Legionovia. Plus, Kawka will add some players from Dąbrowa :D [I bet Tobiasz, Polak, Sikorska are on his list]

• What a match beetwen ŁKS and Chemik!! Efimienko has 9 blocks after 3 sets.

• Smarzek plays better as Opp but in that case, Chemik doesn't have any other OH :(
    Strashimira played really good today. So sad for Mirkovic and Holston who will be bench players until the end of season.

• LKS Comercecon Lodz lost in the end in tie-break against title holder Chemik Police, but keeps the lead of the league by a very small margin against them. Both teams with just one loss now.

• Efimienko with 12 blocks. Is this a record of LSK?

• It would be so funny if the talent all the NT coaches seemed to see in Efimienko finally exploded :D go Zuza!!! N'Gapeth with 12 aces, Zuza with 12 blocks ;p

Chemik needs to buy an OH asap and play with Smarzek as Opp, let's not forget Zaroslinska is after a surgery maybe she should take it easy... and then maybe if Belcik pulls her ehhhm together Chemik could actually make some surprises in Champions League if lucky, the draw was good for them finally, they always used to play tough pools
    And about Strashi hmm I think it's obvious they didn't buy her to be a bench player for Gajgal ;D I'm sure she will be a starter soon
    Strashi & Veljkovic is a very solid duo even for Champions League standards, they are both able to score a lot... now that I think about it it's not easy to point a team with a better pair od MBs in CL, maybe Novara, Galatasaray or Vakif. Of course the big question is if Belcik or Mirkovic will be able to use them