Poland - Liga Siatkówki Kobiet 2017/18

• So, according to his statement, if Busa can have 60% perfect passing, every player in the world can do the same, but, if they don't, they're not playing well.
    Most funny is that his precious Zhu Ting is included. :rolll:

• Bronze medal match: Developres SkyRes Rzeszów - Grot Budowlani Łódź 2:3
    Stats: http://pls-web.dataproject.com…?ID=1049&mID=27740&Page=S

Kąkolewska (20 points) once again showed that's she's the leader of Budowlani Łódź na the best MB in the league. I hope that after this season italian clubs will offer her many concrats :win:

• congrats to Chemik!

Smarzek should consider going abroad..
    Halkbank could be a good team for her..together with Wilma Salas and Rachel Sanchez.. :D

Sadly, she has a valid contract for 1 more year with Chemik, :down: but I'm sure that Jakub Dolata, her manager will make his best to find her a decent club afterwards, most likely in Italy or in Japan, because it's her dream to play there. ^^

• Sadly, she has a valid contract for 1 more year with Chemik,

One more year? I thought 2 more years, until 2020. If I remember correctly, Chemik bought her contract in 2016 (She had valid contract with Legionowo for one year) and it was 1+3.

• One more year? I thought 2 more years, until 2020. If I remember correctly, Chemik bought her contract in 2016 (She had valid contract with Legionowo for one year) and it was 1+3.

Maybe it is 2 more years, but I hope that they break her contract somehow. She would be wasted in polish league :mad:

• Maybe it is 2 more years, but I hope that they break her contract somehow. She would be wasted in polish league

You're right but I understand her decision. She had to sign the long-term contract with Chemik because Legionowo was in trouble after SK Bank bankrupt :( And Chemik paid 600 000 PLN. Thanks to that, other girls get their money and Legionovia still exsist.

• so Rzeszow is the bigest looser of the season after all... I don't cheer for them, but when they represent Poland in CL of course I want them to win... They were not even close to qualify to the play offs in Champions League despite of a nice draw... it was a huge disappointment, and saying it was supposed to be their first experience doesn't convince me. The group was the weakest combination of teams possible (probably)...No F4 in the Polish Cup (the draw was very unfair though) and no medal... that's very surprising because Rousseaux&Blagojevic OH duo sounded really competitive even for Champions League, or maybe I was just being optimistic... I can't even say what was the reason of the failure of this team this season, everyone played decent or even good season afterall (especially Rousseaux) but they didn't achive anything :white:
    Micelli will say that it was because of health problems but is it really true? LKS and Chemik had to deal with more serious s**t... If Micelli had been Polish he would have been fired for sure given the results and the team he had... I really don't know what went wrong for Developres... maybe setter and opposite positions but it's hard to tell for me

Dream Team of the season?

S: rly no idea who... Muhlsteinova?
    OH: Medrzyk, Bidias
    MB: Kakolewska, Velijkovic
    Opp: Smarzek
    L: Stenzel

• MKS Kalisz will replace Proxima Kraków in LSK.

Klaudia Kulig signed the contract with Kalisz. They will also hire Serbian OH.

• Coach Egor Pimakhin left KSZO Ostrowiec :D The new headcoach (third this summer) will be announced this week.

• Ljubica Kecman signed with MKS Kalisz.

Anna Stencel returned to PTPS Piła.