Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• I don't think Nizetich can be a starter long time in a top club. She is a fighter indeed but I wouldn't call her very good (top level) Novara needed something different after Plak was a faillure last season. Did they lose Enright? She is better then Nizetich. And I love Picci but time is ticking and we cant know how her perf will be next season.

• Rumors that Enright is going to Busto or Turkey... I hope she goes to Turkey. She could have been perfect for Gala (instead of Leys)... But would be great if she replaces Leys in Bursa as well.

I don't think Nizetich can be a starter long time in a top club. She is a fighter indeed but I wouldn't call her very good (top level) Novara needed something different after Plak was a faillure last season. Did they lose Enright? She is better then Nizetich. And I love Picci but time is ticking and we cant know how her perf will be next season.

• Loosing her and not signed her is to diffrent thing. They don't need her as back up OH for reception when you have Picci. She is not on that level when it comes to reception.