You are not logged in.

Yesterday, 10:18pm

Poor Bosetti, she`s a Italian National Team member and she`s playing at home, but she will spend her whole season on the bench, unless DeLacrus is having a really bad night. Great news for the ITA NT.

Pavan is showing you can`t play beach and indoor at the same time. She`s been awful.

If Pomi really wanted to win the tittle this season they should have tired really hard to sign Antonjevic. And now that Lo Bianco is out I would even have gone with Zikvovic if I was them, Rondon won`t work for them, even the Canadian that just joined the team played better than her.

Starcevic is simply AWFUL, Chunlei should have been starting over her.

Haak was really good. She really can do everything. But Carlini can`t set the middles properly and the few times she tried she ended up making errs, and Adenizia was a scoring machine last season ( with ROndon :white: )

Adenizia brings so much energy and she cheers on all her teammates.

Poor Stevanovic :bump:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Yesterday, 10:19pm

Poor Bosetti, she`s a Italian National Team member and she`s playing at home, but she will spend her whole season on the bench, unless DeLacrus is having a really bad night. Great news for the ITA NT.
Bosetti didn't play today due to a muscular problem. I expect her to start over Bianchini once she's healthy.

Yesterday, 10:33pm

Bosetti didn't play today due to a muscular problem. I expect her to start over Bianchini once she's healthy.

You are right, I did not think about that. But even that way, another young promising Italian will spend another season on the bench ( Bianchini benched for Brakocevic last season).

tomen

Professional

• "tomen" is male

Favourite Team: Chinese NT (W/M) Russian NT (M/W) Italian NT (W/M) Polish NT (M/W)

Favourite Players: Manon Flier, Zhu Ting, Jiang Chuan

Today, 7:35am

Zeng is better than Starcevic.
My favourite roster of Chinese
male NT:
S - Li Run-ming, Zhan Guo-jun
OP - Dai Qing-yao, Jiang Chuan
OH - Ji Dao-shuai, Xia Run-tao, Liu Li-bin, Zhang Chen
MB - Zhang Zhe-jia, Chen Long-hai, Geng Xin
L - Ren Qi

female NT:
S - Ding Xia, Yao Di
OP - Gong Xiang-yu, Zhang Chang-ning
OH - Hui Ruo-qi, Zhu Ting, Liu Xiao-tong, Li Jing
MB - Yuan Xin-yue, Yan Ni, Xu Yun-li
L - Lin Li

My avatar is Jiang Chuan. I hope more persons love him.

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Giba, Murilo, Lucarelli, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth; Fê Garay, Sheilla, Fabi, Logan Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Kosheleva

Today, 7:38am

Zeng is better than Starcevic.
For sure. She's better than Guerra and even Pavan too, but I guess she probably needs time to adapt.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Social bookmarks