Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Sylla out other 20 days for a minor fracture of the shoulder :white:

Also Popovic, Marcon and Cardullo have phisical problem...
    On the other and Malinov is walking on her feets now.

WHAT??? I was thinking Malinov was expected to be back on the court really soon. Last weekend against Legnano she was sitting on the table behind the court.

When is she expected to play again??

Bergamo is screwed.

• Woow Imoco - Firenze is very tie match. 1:1, second set was 34:32 for Imoco.
    They really need Fabris back, Nicoletti is distaster with only 4 points and 4 errors.

• Hill was 23/44 for 52% attack and 44% efficiency. That's a lot more swings that she ever got at Vakif once Zhu arrived. Plus she was 80% positive on receive so overall a very solid performance from her. Easy's injury looked pretty serious as she was putting no weight on her foot when they helped her off the court and she went immediately to the locker room. Fortunately they have Bricio but this will certainly affect their depth.

Rewatched Easy's injury and it was a non impact event. She was just taking a step towards a ball coming her way when her ankle gave way. Not a roll or a sprain more along the lines of a rupture. I think the prognosis will be a rupture to the achilles. Hopefully not a complete tear.

• It's not official but it seems that the season is over for Megan Easy. So Samantha Bricio will play as starter for the rest of the season.

• Broken Achille's Tendon, season over :'(

Obviously Imoco will be back on the market but I think they have to wait several months for a transfer, like january for an Italian or more for a foreign...

• She is 29 and just had her second heavy injury. She's a mom and had a maternity break. I saw what is left of an outstanding player like Mari in the situation. I really hope she can come back as strong as before, but I haven't a good feeling... ;(

• Broken Achille's Tendon, season over :'(

Obviously Imoco will be back on the market but I think they have to wait several months for a transfer, like january for an Italian or more for a foreign...

If they wait so long, most top players will be already playing in CL and as far as I know you can't play with a player in European cup if she has already played in European cup in the same season.

Maybe Hill & Bricio will be enough for CL

• If they wait so long, most top players will be already playing in CL and as far as I know you can't play with a player in European cup if she has already played in European cup in the same season.

Maybe Hill & Bricio will be enough for CL

I think they will.. in fact last season Brico was amazing, so I thought she'll take over the starting position anyways

• If they wait so long, most top players will be already playing in CL and as far as I know you can't play with a player in European cup if she has already played in European cup in the same season.

Sorry, I didn't explain myself properly: I didn't mean they should wait, I mean they have to wait.

The market will reopen on January the 8th for Italian players transfer, on February the 1st for foreign players transfer (sorry, I remembered March because it's the date the 'foreign market' window ends).

La seconda finestra di mercato si aprirà infatti l’8 gennaio per i trasferimenti di giocatrici all’interno dell’Italia, quella successiva dal 1° febbraio al 15 marzo 2018 riguarderà atlete provenienti dall’estero.

I don't know if they can have someone training with them and playing the CL but not playing in Italy: I guess you need to be registered as 'FIPAV player' to play in CL with an Italian team, though...

• 2nd Round

Imoco Conegliano - Il Bisonte Firenze 3-1
    Hill 23 (52%), Easy 12 ( :flower: ), Nicoletti 12, De Kruijf 11 / Sorokaite 21, Tirozzi 17, Santana 12

Foppapedretti Bergamo - Liu•Jo Nordmeccanica Modena 1-3
    Acosta 13, Malagurski 11, Marcon 8 / Heyrman 18 (8 blocks), Barun 15, C.Bosetti 13

Savino Del Bene Scandicci - Pomì Casalmaggiore 3-0
    Haak 19, Adenizia 10, Bianchini 9, De La Cruz 8 / Guerra 10, Guiggi 9, Pavan 7

Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio - Lardini Filottrano 3-0
    Bartsch 20 (54%), Diouf 20 (50%), Gennari 16 / Tomsia 13, Mitchem 10, Scuka 9

Saugella Team Monza - Sab Volley Legnano 3-1
    Ortolani 26, Begic 16, Loda 11 / Degradi 15, Newcombe 15, Mingardi 9

MyCicero Pesaro - Igor Gorgonzola Novara 0-3
    Nizetich 14, Van Hecke 7, Olivotto 6 / Egonu 25 (58%), Plak 15, Gibbemeyer 7

• why is legnano not using drews?