Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Does somebody have stream for Novara - Conegliano ??? :D

• It would have been much more interesting if Megan Easy were there playing against Novara, not only because she's a beast on the court but also the fact she and Egonu are as like as two peas :P

I expect a great match and hope Conegliano gets the win.

• Quite lots of entertaining factors you may refer.
    Americans (Hill and Gibbemeyer) Dutch (De Kruijf and Plak), Polish (Wolosz and Skorupa) are playing against each other.

• For Polish users, Milena Radecka as a commentator

http://darmowa-tv.pl/kanaly/c+sport2hd.php

hearing Radecka commentating Skorupa´s match... :D :D

• Conegliano and Novara have so good teams this year. It is so fun to watch them.

• It's amazing no matter which team Piccinini plays for, she keeps the team so stable, not only team's reception and defense in general, but also the vibes.
    Hill was pretty bad in the 1st set, having watched her so far, she's sort of a slow starter, she'd better wake up because with Nicoletti as main OPP, she should contribute ten times more than this.
    Apparently Fabris is ready to hit properly, she's just not able to block since her left hand is completely not recovered.

• For other players it will be easier when Fabris come back, because She is always leader when it comes scoring points in difficult times.

Wolosz is playing amazing, and I wasn't so happy to see her in Conegliano but she is doing great.

• Yeah, both Skorupa and Wolosz are playing superb so far, really enjoying the game!

• Yeah, both Skorupa and Wolosz are playing superb so far, really enjoying the game!

Yeah they are so good. It is so nice to watch this match :D

• Hill needs to wake up! :aww: She did not contribute at all so far. Overall, the match is very entertaining :win:

• What a thrilling match :drink: Conegliano got the second set. I really can't remember any games Wolosz played better than this, today she's incredible, especially the block-free set for Nicoletti...she made tall Novara blockers useless that moment.

The visible battle through the middle (De Kruijf, Folie and Chirichella, Gibbemeyer) has been on fire, whenever they get the ball they score :drink:

• It is so sad to see Sara Bonifacio on the bench :S

• Wolosz is setting really fast balls for Fabris, I wonder if it's their tactic, it's actually as fast as sets for first tempo.