Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Can't wait to see Imoco Conegliano against Fener, Galata or Vakif.... And I think Novara will put great fight against them too.

• Can't wait to see Imoco Conegliano against Fener, Galata or Vakif.... And I think Novara will put great fight against them too.

:what:

The level of the league is simply terrible. Both teams are very weak. 0 chance in Europe. Not to mention those 2 disaster setters they hired.

Serie A1 sucks. That's all.

• Emil true they are playing very fast, last point didn't work at all.

• Fabris. As usual a disaster out of system. 2 spikes out. 1 block. :rolll:

Nice to see Fefa shining. Amazing player. I hope to see her and Piccinini play together.

• Fabris. As usual a disaster out of system. 2 spikes out. 1 block. :rolll:

Nice to see Fefa shining. Amazing player. I hope to see her and Piccinini play together.

Talk about volleyball. First and last warn.

• Blocking Enright with 1 broken finger on left arm. Bravo :D

Well GS don't look like anything special, but Fener will probably be too good and I can't imagine Vakif losing to these teams unless they play really badly.

• Why not ?? Why do you think that Fener is better than Imoco or Novara?

Bravo Novara, MVP Egonu.

• Wow Plak scored 26 points and Egonu 22 points. :super:

Can't wait to see Fabris back, doing just great even She didn't play a lot She scored 9 points. :D

• -MVP Plak
    -Game changer Enright
    -Egonu was right when she told the refs that the ball hit Briccio and went out after her block in the tie break

• Why not ?? Why do you think that Fener is better than Imoco or Novara?

Bravo Novara, MVP Egonu.

Novara and Conegliano would have a chance vs Fener, for sure. IMO I just think that players like Natalia, Eda, Tomkom and Rahimova would give FB the edge. It would probably be a close match...

Anyway, this looked like a great match from what I saw of it. Congrats Novara :thumbsup:

• Novara is a good team. The big problem is Skorupa's setting, completely unstable. Both Piccinini and Enright have troubles with the 2 people passing system beside a so so libero. Plak needs to take responsabilities too. Or they need to play with Picci and Fefa. Egonu is unstable and out of system we can see how much technically weak she is. I feel sorry for Bonifacio, who's benched this season. Gibby was poor tonight, but her setter didn't help her at all. Good team after qll, but too weak for CL standards.

• too weak for CL standards

But other than Vakifbank, who are the teams that are better than them? Fenerbahce, probably. Anyone else? Dinamo Moscow?