Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Gulia Pisani has a new contract with newbies Lardini Filottrano in this series. For unknown, but obviously some formal reason she is eligible to play for them only since 8. January 2018.

• Pomì Casalmaggiore fired coach Marcello Abbondanza.
    The news is not official yet but it comes from multiple reliable sources.

The next coach should be the assistant coach Cristiano Lucchi.

Casalmaggiore had messy construction for a team. Taking 3 Opposites(another who isn't used to the european style but the asian game)+2 OHs with terrible reception. That's a formula for disaster. I am not believing the guy who constructed the successful 2016-17 Fenerbahce had a hand on building the Pomi today. Unbelievable :whistle:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Despite not being a big fan of Abbondanzza, I think it's next to impossible to save Pomì for now. Most of their players are either way too far away from golden days or just limited, aside from Stevanovic and Sirressi. I barely know about the Chinese player but supposedly she also needs some time to acclimate to new way of playing volleyball and so on. Guerra should be used only as a server and Starcevic is just not for this level.

• Haak was blocked 2 times for the first time in the recent match of Scandicci but still gave a phenomenal attack percentage. Carlini is now spreading the offense better than the first four matches, even Arighetti is getting more touches. Their connection is still a work in progress but it has improved from the last outing. This team really is a title contender and they keep getting better and better.

• Samanta Fabris is finally back. Still She will not be starter in today match against Monza but the plan is to put her in the game. Today it is her first match with Imoco in Seria A, if We don't include SuperCup.

• Samanta Fabris is finally back. Still She will not be starter in today match against Monza but the plan is to put her in the game. Today it is her first match with Imoco in Seria A, if We don't include SuperCup.

It's against Bergamo

• I know She had very bad injury and they haven't played together a lot but Wolosz and Fabris had very bad connection. CL is coming very soon and if they want to win this superhard pool or at least to be second they need to start work together soon as possible.
    They want to play very fast volleyball for this type of game you need to play together for a "long" time. Yes they had a good moments in this short time when Fabris managed to hammered that ball in 3m, but everything else look very clumsy to me.

Today they are playing against Monza, not superhard team but team who can put a good fight so let We see if the coach of Imoco thinks like me...

• Woww De Gennaro sets a ball to Robin De Krujif. Amazing :super:

• If Monza would transfer someone like Brakocevic, She is still without club, they would be very good team, but with Ortolani ass opp it is hard.

• If Monza would transfer someone like Brakocevic, She is still without club, they would be very good team, but with Ortolani ass opp it is hard.

What are you saying? Monza has weak OHs. Havelkova is the shadow of herself. Ortolani is just having a bad day. She is a way better player than you're beloved Samantha empy palmarès Fabris. :lol:

• That is why She scored only 2 points and made 2 errors. Tragic hahahahaha