You are not logged in.

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 12:09pm

How are the italian fans holding up?

Italy's world cup fate is at stake. I really thought the italian league threads in this forum wouldn't be this busy with everyone watching football. :win:

I'm really pleased by the elimination. Italy has to wake up and realize volleyball is the most successful sport in this country and it deserves more. I'm talking about sponsors, better TV covering, more intrest from the media. I don't care a bit about the football NT, same as the 2 volleyball NTs, but the men's volleyball league deserves way more than a ridiculus Serie A, which is the mirror of this awful NT result. Same for the women's league, even if it's still low level and the shadow of itself.
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 12:45pm

Playing some ridiculous local tournament with Dominican U23 NT :aww:
Hey Matthias sorry for the :offtopic: but do you know if Leyva is playing this U23 tournament?! There is a full round in Brazilian league today/tomorrow and I can't find any info if she is in Brazil or not
She is in the roster of Peru on the tournament website: https://www.juegosbolivarianos2017.com/equipo/equipo/334831

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 12:51pm

Playing some ridiculous local tournament with Dominican U23 NT :aww:
Hey Matthias sorry for the :offtopic: but do you know if Leyva is playing this U23 tournament?! There is a full round in Brazilian league today/tomorrow and I can't find any info if she is in Brazil or not
She is in the roster of Peru on the tournament website: https://www.juegosbolivarianos2017.com/equipo/equipo/334831

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 2:04pm

Pomì Casalmaggiore fired coach Marcello Abbondanza.
The news is not official yet but it comes from multiple reliable sources.

The next coach should be the assistant coach Cristiano Lucchi.

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:48pm

Now it's official: http://www.volleyballcasalmaggiore.it/ne…ach-della-pomi/

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 4:56pm

Gulia Pisani has a new contract with newbies Lardini Filottrano in this series. For unknown, but obviously some formal reason she is eligible to play for them only since 8. January 2018.

Favourite Team: M: USA, Serbia, Italy,Russia, Perugia, PGE Skra, Taubate W: Brazil, Japan, Serbia, wherever club Queen Sheilla is at...

Favourite Players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio,Micah Christenson, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Haruka Miyashita, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:10pm

Casalmaggiore had messy construction for a team. Taking 3 Opposites(another who isn't used to the european style but the asian game)+2 OHs with terrible reception. That's a formula for disaster. I am not believing the guy who constructed the successful 2016-17 Fenerbahce had a hand on building the Pomi today. Unbelievable :whistle:

Emil

Sage

• "Emil" is male

Favourite Players: Lloyd, Haak, Robinson, Dürr, Goncharova, Courtois, Meijners, Orthmann, Hanke, Dijkema, ter Horst, Jorna, Kingdon, Fetisova, Havelkova, Lippmann, Stevanovic

Tuesday, November 14th 2017, 5:12pm

Despite not being a big fan of Abbondanzza, I think it's next to impossible to save Pomì for now. Most of their players are either way too far away from golden days or just limited, aside from Stevanovic and Sirressi. I barely know about the Chinese player but supposedly she also needs some time to acclimate to new way of playing volleyball and so on. Guerra should be used only as a server and Starcevic is just not for this level.

Mapuan

I want you!

• "Mapuan" is male

Favourite Team: USA NT

Favourite Players: Hooker, Lloyd, Anderson, Jaeschke, Sander, Bartmann, Tonitui, Holt, Christensen, Kubiak

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 6:20am

Haak was blocked 2 times for the first time in the recent match of Scandicci but still gave a phenomenal attack percentage. Carlini is now spreading the offense better than the first four matches, even Arighetti is getting more touches. Their connection is still a work in progress but it has improved from the last outing. This team really is a title contender and they keep getting better and better.

This post by "Canter" (Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 10:44am) has been deleted by the author himself (Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 7:53pm)

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Pomi, Bergamo, Modena , NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 4:58pm

Samanta Fabris is finally back. Still She will not be starter in today match against Monza but the plan is to put her in the game. Today it is her first match with Imoco in Seria A, if We don't include SuperCup.

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 9:03pm

Samanta Fabris is finally back. Still She will not be starter in today match against Monza but the plan is to put her in the game. Today it is her first match with Imoco in Seria A, if We don't include SuperCup.
It's against Bergamo

JoanaBG

Professional

• "JoanaBG" is female

Wednesday, November 15th 2017, 11:54pm

Malagurski didn't manage to score a single point tonight :white:

I'm still hanging to the delusional hope she'll again be as good as she once was, but it's probably time to accept it's not happening ;(

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 3:37pm

Why can teams from men's A1 make transfers right now but women's teams can't before January?

Kk15

Master

• "Kk15" is female

Favourite Team: Italian NTs – Trento

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 6:31pm

Two different Lega, they have their own rules.
That's the best explanation I can give you, sorry ^^'

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Maja Poljak, Klara Peric, Nikolina Bozicevic, Destinee Hooker, Ema Strunjak, Monica De Gennaro

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 7:12pm

I know She had very bad injury and they haven't played together a lot but Wolosz and Fabris had very bad connection. CL is coming very soon and if they want to win this superhard pool or at least to be second they need to start work together soon as possible.
They want to play very fast volleyball for this type of game you need to play together for a "long" time. Yes they had a good moments in this short time when Fabris managed to hammered that ball in 3m, but everything else look very clumsy to me.

Today they are playing against Monza, not superhard team but team who can put a good fight so let We see if the coach of Imoco thinks like me...

• "crovolley" is male

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 8:56pm

Woww De Gennaro sets a ball to Robin De Krujif. Amazing :super:

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 8:57pm

What a nice play between De Gennaro and De Kruijf :super:
I don't remember seeing this in women's volley before...

• "crovolley" is male

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 9:06pm

If Monza would transfer someone like Brakocevic, She is still without club, they would be very good team, but with Ortolani ass opp it is hard.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, November 18th 2017, 9:09pm

Conegliano plays very enjoyable volleyball once they get going.

Social bookmarks