Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• That is why She scored only 2 points and made 2 errors. Tragic hahahahaha

Ortolani's palmarès.

4 italian championships
    2 Cups of Italy
    2 Italian supercups
    3 Champions Leagues (1 ad MVP at the age od 22).

Fabris' palmarès outside amatorial croatian league is empty... :lol: :rolll: and She is 25...

• Yeah yeah we are seeing how She is playing We are not blind. Don't be tragic QPL. Now you will say because of Ortolani Conegliano was in final CL. Hhahaha :lol:

My God She scored 4 points and made 3 errors that is for Seria A2 level.

• Ortolani can't score even when she have only 1 blocker in front of her and again She got blocked. They don't have any other Opp on the bench ?

Today everyone in Conegliano Showed very good game :)

• Yeah yeah we are seeing how She is playing We are not blind. Don't be tragic QPL. Now you will say because of Ortolani Conegliano was in final CL. Hhahaha :lol:

My God She scored 4 points and made 3 errors that is for Seria A2 level.

Call me when your beloved will archive half of what Ortolani won in her career. :cup:

• Pesaro is finally showing what they can do. They have Lisa Van Hecke and Nizetich, both of them are very good players so I'm not surprised by this result.

And Isabelle Haak scored 30 points that is amazing but what is not amazing is number of her errors, 11.

• Maybe Haak needs to take her warm-up more seriously? 8 of her errors were in the first two sets, and then she ends up with 30 pts again. She had a similar match some weeks ago when she was invisibile in the 1st set and then showed her true self.

• Pesaro is finally showing what they can do. They have Lisa Van Hecke and Nizetich, both of them are very good players so I'm not surprised by this result.

And Isabelle Haak scored 30 points that is amazing but what is not amazing is number of her errors, 11.

I don't think Nozetich is a very good player, she's neither a very good attacker, nor receiver.. something in between.. but I like her, and she's a solid OH.. Bokan is also a good player, she has been a leader for her teams in France many times.. Their reception is too fragile IMO, since both of the OHs are medicore in that element

• Maybe Haak needs to take her warm-up more seriously? 8 of her errors were in the first two sets, and then she ends up with 30 pts again. She had a similar match some weeks ago when she was invisibile in the 1st set and then showed her true self.

Yeah, I noticed that too. I don't think it's surprising considering her age. Bošković experienced something similar a few years back.

Jesus Christ, the spiking success rate for Guerra and Starčević :wall: It's a miracle they even managed to win two sets that way.

• 6th Round

Imoco Conegliano - Saugella Monza 3-0
    Hill 13, Nicoletti 12 (50%), Bricio 12 / Ortolani 9, Havelkova 7, Loda 7

Igor Gorgonzola Novara - Foppapedretti Bergamo 3-0
    Plak 12, Enright 10, Bonifacio 9 / Malagurski 14, Acosta 8, Marcon 7

Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio - Sab Legnano 3-0
    Diouf 16, Bartsch 15, Berti 12 / Mingardi 10, Degradi 8, Newcombe 6

Il Bisonte Firenze - Pomì Casalmaggiore 3-2
    Sorokaite 22, Tirozzi 20, Santana 18 / Pavan 23, Guiggi 13, Martinez 12

Lardini Filottrano - Liu•Jo Nordmeccanica Modena 0-3
    Tomsia 15, Mitchem 8, Mazzaro 4 / Barun 19 (53%), Calloni 11 (100%!), Montano 10

MyCicero Pesaro - Savino Del Bene Scandicci 2-3
    Van Hecke 15, Nizetich 14, Aelbrecht 13 / Haak 30, De la Cruz 21, L.Bosetti 16

STANDINGS
    1. Imoco Volley Conegliano 18
    2. Savino Del Bene Scandicci 17
    2. Igor Gorgonzola Novara 17
    4. Unet E-Work Busto Arsizio 15
    5. Liu•Jo Nordmeccanica Modena 9
    6. MyCicero Pesaro 8
    7. Saugella Team Monza 6
    7. Sab Volley Legnano 6
    9. Il Bisonte Firenze 5
    10. Pomì Casalmaggiore 4
    11. Lardini Filottrano 3
    12. Foppapedretti Bergamo 0

• Haak made 7 errs and not 11, she was blocked 4 times and getting blocked is not a err.

She`s scoring a lot because she`s great and because she`s getting almost every ball, today she had 69 swings while Van Hecke had 58 as a example, that`s 2 more spikes per set.

The setter Carlini is having a hard time using the Middles, today Adenizia and Arrigethi only got 8 balls each, on the other side Cambi gave Freya 21 balls and Olivotto 14. And Bosetii and DelaCruz received way better than Nizetich and Bokan.

Adenizia was the best scoring MB last season ( Robin could end it up as #1 but she got injured). I remember in the first game of the season Adenizia scored over 20 points and that was just her first game in Italy and playing with Rondon. But right now seams like she will end up this season not even close to score as much as she did last season. She`s still blocking a lot.

I don`t think this game with Haak only scoring and not using the MBs will work against stronger teams and especially in the playoffs. Will be easy to throw a triple block on her to shut her down especially because she`s still very young and won`t know how to handle pressure situations.

Pomi is a mess... I don`t even know what to think anymore....I still don`t get why Chunlei is on the bench and Starcevic is getting playing time..

Malinov is back, not full time, but Bergamo plays much better with her, today she started the 3rd set and they lost but it was really close and they were even leading the whole time. I think we can expect a different team once Malinov and Sylla are fully back.

• How do you call that ? I don't get it. You made error in attack if you hit "out" or in the block...