Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• I do not find any source that say that Busto is interesting in Silvana Chausheva.

Where did you find this news? How is Silvana Chausheva?

I heard from a very reliable source. I don't know how she is, she is 21 yo..probably Busto thinks she could be a good prospect for the future. Anyway she is is coming just as 4th OH.

As regards the rumours about Stevanovic and De Kruijf, I think they are bullshits. Stevanovic is rumored to stay in Pomì because she feels like home there, while De Kruijf already signed before the end of playoff a millionaire contract (according to rumors about €1.000.000/year or slightly less) with an A2 Chinese team.

• As regards the rumours about Stevanovic and De Kruijf, I think they are bullshits. Stevanovic is rumored to stay in Pomì because she feels like home there, while De Kruijf already signed before the end of playoff a millionaire contract (according to rumors about €1.000.000/year or slightly less) with an A2 Chinese team.

Thanks for the info.

• I agree. But I`m happy she did not go to Vitra last season, due to the foreign player limit, she would have played mostly only CL once Thaisa was the #1 MB.

If Novara wants to make any buzz in CL, they do need a MB like Stevanovic.

I kinda hope Stevanović will leave Pomi. I get she likes it there and feels comfortable, but she should spread her wings a bit and get some new experiences. It would be good for her development as a player.

• Have any information about Angelina Giulia ??? Where will she play next season ??? stay in serie A2 or will join to serie A1 ??? ?(

This year I really liked her performance in some games. She is a young and strong attacer and her receive also seems okay. Why new clubs in serie A1 Lardini Filottrano or Mycicero Pesaro are not interested in her :whistling: it's waste time for her playing in serie A2, I'd like to see her in serie A1 and maybe she will improve her game day by day and will be new face of Italy who knows. I do hope clubs from serie A1 will give a chance to her :whistling:

• Have any information about Angelina Giulia ??? Where will she play next season ??? stay in serie A2 or will join to serie A1 ??? ?(

This year I really liked her performance in some games. She is a young and strong attacer and her receive also seems okay. Why new clubs in serie A1 Lardini Filottrano or Mycicero Pesaro are not interested in her :whistling: it's waste time for her playing in serie A2, I'd like to see her in serie A1 and maybe she will improve her game day by day and will be new face of Italy who knows. I do hope clubs from serie A1 will give a chance to her :whistling:

She signed already with a team in A2

• I kinda hope Stevanović will leave Pomi. I get she likes it there and feels comfortable, but she should spread her wings a bit and get some new experiences. It would be good for her development as a player.

Better staying in Pomì Casalmaggiore, in Serie A1, with a setter like Lo Bianco, than playing in low level Polish league like Stefana Veljkovic, in a club like Chemik Police that is getting worse and worse every year and has 0 chances of reaching CL final four.
    Both seem to like settling down in a place they like, even if they could play for much stronger teams in Turkey. But at least Jovana plays in a competitive league, while Veljkovic doesn't.

• Actually Pomi has big chances for CL final 4 ;D Huge as hell.

At least Chemik beat Cogneliano in CL if you forgot.

Veljkovic is in Poland because of CL and her boyfriend Lisinac.

I didn't forget that Pomì won CL last year. And Stevanovic was the best player in the final together with Piccinini.
    The reason why Pomì can't play in CL this season is because Italian league is so competitive that it's difficult to qualify, while in Poland the level is so low that Chemik has no real rivals there, almost like Volero in Switzerland

• It's funny to compare Italian league with Polish league. I can surely say Italian league is the 1st place level of clubs and league in the world. If Italian clubs will transfer Brazilian volleyball players, I think Italian league will be much more interesting. Polish 2nd team lost game against Azerrail and I'm sure any clubs from A1 can beat this team.

Veljkovic and Lisinac? I had no idea. How long have they been dating?

• I didn't forget that Pomì won CL last year. And Stevanovic was the best player in the final together with Piccinini.
    The reason why Pomì can't play in CL this season is because Italian league is so competitive that it's difficult to qualify, while in Poland the level is so low that Chemik has no real rivals there, almost like Volero in Switzerland

It's funny to compare Italian league with Polish league. I can surely say Italian league is the 1st place level of clubs and league in the world. If Italian clubs will transfer Brazilian volleyball players, I think Italian league will be much more interesting. Polish 2nd team lost game against Azerrail and I'm sure any clubs from A1 can beat this team.

I don't compare them, italian league is probably best in the world with Turkish right now, Polish is 3rd of 4th after Russian but the gap is big, but the fact is that in Pomi Stevanovic won't play CL and Veljkovic in Chemik will, even the chance of winning is 0. And Chemik somehow could play 2 tie-breaks with Imoco and won one, so it's not that bad.

To be honest for italian teams the chance is only a bit bigger because still they are far worse than turkish clubs.

And the team that lost to Azzerail was Dabrowa which was not 2nd polish team, but 4th last year and 5th this year, because Sopot and Wroclaw denied playing due to high cost and loss of sponsor.

• Ana Starcevic first time in Italy or played there before ?

btw..

i liked Novara's roster.They look like a good team..what about Piccinini's level ? who can be regular OH duo out of the roster ? Picci-Enright ? or ? what about Enright's passing and strong and weak points? the middles look good enough..im not so sure about the OHs passing but they look like complete good team

Conegliano is also a good team but their OHs look worse passers than Novara's

Modena doesnt look a balanced/complete team as the two teams above

what about Casalmaggiore's Melissa Vargas's passing and defending ? what about Sara Pavan's level (she was a good opp once)

seems these four team will dominate it in Italian league

• Enright was the best OH player this past season. She finished as best receiver and best score among all OH players. Plus she has a great serve

Enright will definitely be a starter. Plak and Picinini will probably be alternating very often.

• Enright was the best OH player this past season. She finished as best receiver and best score among all OH players. Plus she has a great serve

Enright will definitely be a starter. Plak and Picinini will probably be alternating very often.

ok. what about Picci's recent level ?..i haven watched her for a decade