Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Savino from 19x23 to 25x23. Amazing spikes by Bella and DLC at the end of the set...

• You don't know who is making more stupid mistakes Guerra or Starcevic. Martinez is super slow in defence but She is good attacker and if you want have Martinez in your team than you need very good reciver and defence player. Like Bosetti, Tirozzi or Marcon

edit: And Guiggi. So many stupid mistakes.

• I went to see Busto-Novara. It has been a nice match, Busto tried to fight but Novara had something more. In particular, Plak was hitting hard and precise through out the whole match making basically no mistakes. Also Egonu has been good! The attack worked because Picci and Sansonna provided an excellent reception: that made the whole system work.
    On the other side, Bartsch had a great first set but then nothing more, she turned off, while Diouf was the other way round: she was silent, but in the third set she killed almost every ball, except the one for the set! Bad match also for the MBs.. Busto did very well in this first part, now it will be even harder to confirm the place in the league.

• I was watching Pesaro-Filottrano and at the end of the third set Lucchetta and Colantoni were interviewing Carolina Costagrande. She said she is happy and serene, after she left volley as she understood she had arrived at the end.
    Talking about NT, Lucchetta asked her who can be the heir of hers and of Antonella Del Core who will give soon birth to a child... so congrats to her and to her boyfriend. I'm so happy for Antonella, she deserves all the happiness possible :heart:

• https://www.expressen.se/kvall…attade-inte-en-svensk-da/

Interesting interview with Bella Haak, though it's Swedish :D
    She's enjoying a lot her first year in Italy, as expected she missed Swedish Christmas the most, the celebration here in Sweden is quite different from how Italians do, at least we are way more obsessed with candles and she mentioned about it as well. Also her little complaint about driving in Italy made me laugh so hard since I felt exactly the same :thumbsup: The World Cup playoffs between Sweden and Italy must have been exciting but pretty scary for her considering how fascinated the Italians are when it comes to football.

• Today in the evening the four Coppa Italia quarterfinal return matches take place. While Conegliano and Novara needs just two more sets, Busto Arsizio has to win with three points or in tie-break and the golden set against Modena, while Scandicci needs both a three point win and golden set against Monza to make it into the final four.

• Today in the evening the four Coppa Italia quarterfinal return matches take place. While Conegliano and Novara needs just two more sets, Busto Arsizio has to win with three points or in tie-break and the golden set against Modena, while Scandicci needs both a three point win and golden set against Monza to make it into the final four.

According to the rules, I thought Conegliano, Novara and Monza only needed one set to advance.

• Why isn't Lucia playing in the 2nd set?!

• It didn't look like there was something wrong with her.. I hope everything os okay

It was weird, she was on the line-up sheet but Papa replaced her at 0:0 and I think Bosetti wasn't there for the substitution, but later in the set she was there and looked ok. Maybe she got sick and had to go outside between the sets ?(
    And in 3rd set she is back on court...

• It was weird, she was on the line-up sheet but Papa replaced her at 0:0 and I think Bosetti wasn't there for the substitution, but later in the set she was there and looked ok. Maybe she got sick and had to go outside between the sets ?(
    And in 3rd set she is back on court...

I also thought about that.. maybe she went to the toilet and didn't get to comeback

• So the semis in Coppa Italia in Bologna are these:

Conegliano vs. Busto Arsizio
    Novara vs. Monza

Scandicci couldn't compensate for the loss without set wins in Monza, they won today to late/close only in tie-break. Conegliano wrote on twitter, they qualified by tieing in sets, not by winning just the third set after 0:2, by the way.

• Conegliano wrote on twitter,

They're probably wrong. This is from the official rules:

A passare il turno sarà la squadra che avrà conquistato il maggior numero di set nel doppio confronto.

Source: http://www.legavolleyfemminile…alia-a1/stagione-20172018

• Maret Balkestein- Grothues officially in Pomi :)