Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Pomì without Pavan, but with amazing block and defence defeated Scandicci 3-1.
    Lo Bianco MVP leaded her team to the victory. Such a huge difference between her and Rondon...
    Pomì finally playing as a team, even slow Martinez digged so many balls..!

• I don't like this Imoco when they don't have Robin or Folie in their team. It is Fabris-Bricio. They look so boring team. Can't wait for Folie come back...

Fabris was bad in first set and they lost, now They can't stop her and they are winning but that is not good if you want to win CL(At least semi finals)
    Ivana Milos(btw She had done her lips, surgery or something :lol: ) is so good in today match.. Same as Santos.

edit: Again bad start for Fabris and Bisonte is winning.

• Pomì without Pavan, but with amazing block and defence defeated Scandicci 3-1.
    Lo Bianco MVP leaded her team to the victory. Such a huge difference between her and Rondon...
    Pomì finally playing as a team, even slow Martinez digged so many balls..!

I wonder how big a role Pavan being gone plays in Pomi's improvement. After all she does have a history of being a bad teammate :whistle:
    And I agree that Lo Bianco was amazing yesterday :super:

• And now Conegliano destroyed Bisonte in 4th set...

• Conegliano won against Bisonte 3:1.
    Best scorer: Samanta Fabris with 20 points (50% in attack)

Conegliano is for sure much stronger team when they have Robin in their game and they will be even stronger when Folie comes bakc, does somebody knows anything about her ? Wolosz and Fabris has some bad moments with their connection and Fabris is way diffrent player when she starts to attack way more aggressive. Today they showed that they have worked at their blocking.
    Santos and Milos played very good but Sorokaite made to many mistakes. She was not on the same level as in last game between this two team when She scored over 30 points.

Does somebody knows what is Egonu ? She is not playing. Novara lost 3rd set and it looks like they will lose 4th set too.

• Pesaro will won match against Novara, they are leading for a lot in 5th set. EDIT: But Novara is coming back...

But look at this numbers !!! Freya Aelbrecht best scorer with 23 points, 10 blocks. WOW.

• I think I wrote this when new season started. When everyone was WOW with Isabella Haak, and I said We need to wait how She is gone play when other teams got to know her and I was right. She is great player and She will be amazing player (I hope so, I like her), but her performance is dropping. Now her attack is around 30% and I said if She keeps attacking with 50% She will be new Egonu, Boskovic but now that is not the case. Egonu is younger and She played with much weaker players and She was still powerhouse in the attack.

But hey She is young and She can become one of the OPP in World.
    And no one can fight against fact that She is top scorer of Seria A, for now :)

Edit: When you are tall as Haak and you have strong arm than only what you need is good coach to make you one of the best in the World.

• I think I wrote this when new season started. When everyone was WOW with Isabella Haak, and I said We need to wait how She is gone play when other teams got to know her and I was right. She is great player and She will be amazing player (I hope so, I like her), but her performance is dropping. Now her attack is around 30% and I said if She keeps attacking with 50% She will be new Egonu, Boskovic but now that is not the case. Egonu is younger and She played with much weaker players and She was still powerhouse in the attack.

But hey She is young and She can become one of the OPP in World.
    And no one can fight against fact that She is top scorer of Seria A, for now :)

Egonu is not younger than Haak but in fact older. She is born in 1998. Haak is born in 1999.

• Egonu is not younger than Haak but in fact older. She is born in 1998. Haak is born in 1999.

My bad. And that is better for her

• Hannah Tapp is done for the season with an injury to a knee tendon she suffered in the return match of Coppa QF. It will take about 4 months to recover, so Firenze will have to look for a replacement. And that just now that she was in such a good shape ;(

• I wonder how big a role Pavan being gone plays in Pomi's improvement. After all she does have a history of being a bad teammate :whistle:
    And I agree that Lo Bianco was amazing yesterday :super:

That's very correct. After Pavan left, the team became actually a TEAM.

• I don’t even get why Pomi hired her before the season, her golden days were already over, bad reputation from her ex-teams and teammates, I’d have Andy Drews in my time over her, anytime.

Lo bianco’s comeback definitely came out as a positive fact for Pomi, she’s still classy and shows why she’s still playing despite her age.

Also Balkestein will make Leo’s life a lot easier with her passing and defense in the back-row. Hopefully Pomi improves game by game and makes it to play-offs at least.