Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• I watched the match, Novara is such an intimidating big hitting team and I love it :obey: Plak, Egonu, Gibbemeyer Chirichella etc all played good Enright was a good sub

Conegliano didn't deserve two sets, somehow Fabris was the only reliable player today she played really well. Kim Hill was unreliable and missed some big points f.e. hitting out at tb 2-3 and Bricio was basically invisible except when serving. The middles were good.

Novara deserved the win imo even a 3 point win

• If they lost 3rd and 4th set very close then they would deserve 3 points but they lost 3th and 4th set so easily so I can't agree. Only if Hill and Bricio didn't make so funny mistakes 5th set would so close..

• Piccinni made 1 point in whole(5sets) match and that is point from block haahah :white: :white:

But hey she is like second libero with her reception. Bravo.

• It is not about statistics or points. Watching the match even at set 3 and 4, Novara was losing rather then Conegliano winning and Fabris was reliable at rebound. Conegliano did not play bad but I still dont understand how they won 2 sets. I blame scoreboard pressure at 2-1 as Novara really became shaky at that point.

• http://www.ivolleymagazine.it/…rcato-chiude-il-15-marzo/

If I understand good, Robin will not come back this season and Conegliano is searching for MB ??
    This is bad news, I don't see any good MB right now to transfer only if season in Chine, Japan is over, so they can transfer some players from their ??
    I only can think about Foluke, if her season with her club is over ?(

• Imoco plays 7th place Pesaro on the last match of the season. If they can't beat them at least 3-1 they don't deserve to be first. The big thing today is when Imoco rallied from 0-2 to take it to 5 sets and claim that single point.

First place and the ticket to next years CL is theirs for the taking. Take care of business and no one can catch them.

• I have heard that some italian club is negotiating with Budowlani Lodz about Agnieszka Kakolewska loan but it is not confirmed.

EDIT: Okay, it was Modena, but she rejected an offer :wall:

• I have heard that some italian club is negotiating with Budowlani Lodz about Agnieszka Kakolewska loan but it is not confirmed.

EDIT: Okay, it was Modena, but she rejected an offer :wall:

This is faith of Aga Kakolewska: she wanted to stay with her colleague players in Lodz, also because there are some injured. I don't think, that she will decline an offer from Italy for next season...

• As expected Busto Arsizio defeated Casalmaggiore in four sets, i.e. with three points. Pomì is really only a shadow of its past team... (remember, they lost even against German champions Schwerin twice in CEV cup, winning just one set). So Busto stays in fourth place in table.

• Letting go their capitan and soul was their biggest mistake ever. Not to mention they hired few players very known for their bad attitude as teammates (I'm not talking about the poor Pavan, which took all the credits for their internal conflicts, just like it happened in the other teams where someone else played). :whistle:

• Robin De Krujif is goind to do surgery so She is out for this season. Poor her , poor Conegliano. Whole this season they haven't played with their "original" team. :/

Get well soon Robin <3

• Cursty Jackson would've been perfect for Imoco if she's not only on vacation in France with her boyfriend, Kevin Leroux. Maybe Imoco can convince her to change her mind but she seemed to have been taking it easy since her season in Japan ended. She may not be at her best even if she agrees to play.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Good news for Seria A.
    Next season Seria A will have 3 teams in CL :D :woohoo: