Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Conegliano stoped Haak and She can't score, But De La Cruz is on fire :super:

• Carolini is not using MB but She is overusing Haak and She can't score, why ??

• First set for Conegliano 25:23
    Fabris 8 points vs De La Cruz 7 points. For now Conegliano is better for just little bit and reasons is that they stoped Haak, She wasn't scoring at a lot and got a lot of balls and scored only 3 points. Adenizia didn't got any ball from Carlini ?(

• Scandicci need to serve better because at the moment Conegliano's reception is too easy and Wolosz has too many options.

• Conegliano with to many errors on serve and Hill is making a mistakes in attack. She is one on one in attack She attack straight in to arms of Haak. I don't get it.

And now She makes two key points. Go Hill <3

• Conegliano - Scandicci 2:0 (25:23, 25:23)Samanta Fabris is really playing so good. After so many injury this season for her She is back.
    15 points for her after 2 sets.

And again Haak scored only 3 points but Carlini finally started to use more MBs.

• this second set reminded me of Vakıf-Gala matches..Gala was leading whole a set then Vakıf comes back and gets the set..lol

Yes, it is like that. Again the difference between the 2 teams is what happens in the big points.

• With an OH duo of Bricio-Hill, I was expecting Conegliano's passing to be not so good. But actually it has been excellent today.

• I didn't expected this "easy" win for Conegliano in 3sets. (25:23, 25:23, 25:20)

Best scorer of the match: Samanta Fabris with 20points. Di Iulio has done better job than Carlini...

• Scandicci should be very disappointed with this 3-0 defeat. They could definitely have won either of the first two sets and I believe they were emotionally drained during the 3rd set. Credit to Conegliano, of course they played a good game and now Scandicci will need to play much better in the next match.

• Like I said if Haak is scoring Scandicci is on fire but if they stop her like they did in first two sets they don't have to many options. De La Cruz step up her game in first set but after that She was done. Bosetti played really okey matche. And I don't know why Carlini didn't use her MBs to make easy for OHs. She wasn't on this level.

Reception by Conegliano was really really good. Wolosz was doing what ever she wanted to do. Defence was really their, De Gennaro amazing like always and even Fabris, who is bad in defence was their.
    She had one of the best matches this season with 58% in attack. Folie is amazing, to bad that Robin is not their...

• Even if Novara had beat Busto very easy, Skorupa was still overusing Egonu with 41sets(44%) to her in just 3sets.
    This is why I don't like Novara so much. It is all about one player. I wouldn't say anything if match was close so Skorupa wanted to play save. :whistle: