Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Even if Novara had beat Busto very easy, Skorupa was still overusing Egonu with 41sets(44%) to her in just 3sets.
    This is why I don't like Novara so much. It is all about one player. I wouldn't say anything if match was close so Skorupa wanted to play save. :whistle:

Sometimes I really think you criticize players just to backbite them :aww: She set enough balls to both MBs (if at least 20% of totals set numbers is to MBs, it is fair) but their attacking ratios are terrible. Same with Piccinini as well. So what do you expect from Skorupa to do? Still insist on setting balls to the players who can't kill the ball?

• Sometimes I really think you criticize players just to backbite them :aww: She set enough balls to both MBs (if at least 20% of totals set numbers is to MBs, it is fair) but their attacking ratios are terrible. Same with Piccinini as well. So what do you expect from Skorupa to do? Still insist on setting balls to the players who can't kill the ball?

Cmon she should use other players more and lose the match, but she would be wonderful setter then! :wall:

• agree, better be ordinary and let team win instead of satisfying everyone but losing game :whistle: Skorupa is IMHO decent setter :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• Russia was winning with 90% of the balls to Gamova, and we still said Startseva was boring..

That's different. Startseva did not set any balls to MBs but Skorupa did set balls to MBs and other OHs, they simply did not score and when your other OH is a simply second libero Piccinini, what else do people expect from her? :what:

• That's different. Startseva did not set any balls to MBs but Skorupa did set balls to MBs and other OHs, they simply did not score and when your other OH is a simply second libero Piccinini, what else do people expect from her? :what:

I wasn't replying to you specifically.. Startseva was ordinary too.. I don't care about her or Novara this season, so I don't mind it

• Novara is in big lead for winning last title this season after they didn't reach Final4 CL. Now they can focus only at Seria A.

• Wolosz gave another lesson in ball distribution today. Conegliano's attacking game is so much fun to watch because most of the time there are 4 options in attack and it's impossible to predict who will get the ball. Sure, at times the attackers can only tip when some sets are too low because of the fast game, but still...and I think Fabris is the perfect OPP for Wolosz's/Imoco's game, they need a fast player and not necessarily one who can kill high balls.

• Ahhh seeing Conegliano playing so good with fast volley makes me so sad because of Robin and they match against Vakif, I know I wrote this many times but I was waiting to this match happend so long, but it will not be how it could be.

I hope Coneglian can keep Wolosz, Fabris, Hill and Robin for next season with ofc De Gennaro and Folie. Maybe I would ad Bosetti in their roster because of reception and her amazing defence skills and to have this 4 foreighn players in for Seria A.

• If Conegliano wants Wolosz to stay than I don't believe it will happend. Conegliano has bigger budget than Scandicci, Conegliano will play again CL next year and if other players stay and looking at their instagram profile they are very very good friends. I don't see any reason why She would change her club, only if Scandicci is offering a lot of money.

I think Isabella Haak will stay in Scandicci, they can pay her a lot and I don't see any club other who can signed her. Novara has Egonu, Conegliano Fabris. Only who can signed her is Turskih clubs.

This young Italian setter Di Lulio is doing very good job, I was surprised seeing her playing that good, if they signed Stevanovic and Bartch for next season and one more MB Scandicci will fight for big things next season.

• I think team who reached finals in Play-Offs with Novara gets second spot for CL and 3rd team gets 3rd spot. I think We can already say that Novara and Conegliano will reach finals.

• For everyone who wants to watch (maybe last match of semi finals between this two teams) Scandicci vs Conegliano.

Lets go Conegliano :heart:

https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/Italy/Rai-Sport-+-HD-27 STREAM HERE.

• Carlini is a huge disappointment. She still needs a few years to develop. Wolosz is a lot better and it is good she is playing in Italy rather than Poland in order to show what she can do.