You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 12:26am

Even if Novara had beat Busto very easy, Skorupa was still overusing Egonu with 41sets(44%) to her in just 3sets.
This is why I don't like Novara so much. It is all about one player. I wouldn't say anything if match was close so Skorupa wanted to play save. :whistle:

Sometimes I really think you criticize players just to backbite them :aww: She set enough balls to both MBs (if at least 20% of totals set numbers is to MBs, it is fair) but their attacking ratios are terrible. Same with Piccinini as well. So what do you expect from Skorupa to do? Still insist on setting balls to the players who can't kill the ball?

7UP

Receiver

• "7UP" is male

Favourite Team: NT: Poland (Women)

Favourite Players: Gosia Glinka, Anna Werblińska

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 9:18am

Even if Novara had beat Busto very easy, Skorupa was still overusing Egonu with 41sets(44%) to her in just 3sets.
This is why I don't like Novara so much. It is all about one player. I wouldn't say anything if match was close so Skorupa wanted to play save. :whistle:

Sometimes I really think you criticize players just to backbite them :aww: She set enough balls to both MBs (if at least 20% of totals set numbers is to MBs, it is fair) but their attacking ratios are terrible. Same with Piccinini as well. So what do you expect from Skorupa to do? Still insist on setting balls to the players who can't kill the ball?
Cmon she should use other players more and lose the match, but she would be wonderful setter then! :wall:

kondzio

Prediction Game Mod

• "kondzio" is male

Favourite Team: Impel Wrocław, ZAKSA Kędzierzyn-Koźle; NTs Male: POL, RUS, BRA; NTs Female: POL, DOM, JPN, BRA, ITA, RUS

Favourite Players: Jeoselina Rodriguez, Kasia Skowrońska, Kasia Mroczkowska, Kosheleva, Jaqueline, Takeshita, Saori, Kurek, Igła, Bociek, Mikhaylov, Muserskiy, Moroz, Lucas

Tuesday, April 3rd 2018, 8:16pm

agree, better be ordinary and let team win instead of satisfying everyone but losing game :whistle: Skorupa is IMHO decent setter :D
Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 9:56am

Russia was winning with 90% of the balls to Gamova, and we still said Startseva was boring..

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 12:41pm

Russia was winning with 90% of the balls to Gamova, and we still said Startseva was boring..

That's different. Startseva did not set any balls to MBs but Skorupa did set balls to MBs and other OHs, they simply did not score and when your other OH is a simply second libero Piccinini, what else do people expect from her? :what:

Wednesday, April 4th 2018, 1:11pm

That's different. Startseva did not set any balls to MBs but Skorupa did set balls to MBs and other OHs, they simply did not score and when your other OH is a simply second libero Piccinini, what else do people expect from her? :what:

I wasn't replying to you specifically.. Startseva was ordinary too.. I don't care about her or Novara this season, so I don't mind it

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Team: Imoco Conegliano, Scandicci, Pomi NT Croatia

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Friday, April 6th 2018, 6:01pm

Novara is in big lead for winning last title this season after they didn't reach Final4 CL. Now they can focus only at Seria A.

Matthias

Setter & Coach

• "Matthias" is male

Saturday, April 7th 2018, 10:28pm

Wolosz gave another lesson in ball distribution today. Conegliano's attacking game is so much fun to watch because most of the time there are 4 options in attack and it's impossible to predict who will get the ball. Sure, at times the attackers can only tip when some sets are too low because of the fast game, but still...and I think Fabris is the perfect OPP for Wolosz's/Imoco's game, they need a fast player and not necessarily one who can kill high balls.

• "crovolley" is male

Favourite Players: Samanta Fabris, Joanne Wolosz, Monica De Gennaro, Raphaela Folie, Ema Strunjak, Nikolina Bozicevic

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 12:04am

Ahhh seeing Conegliano playing so good with fast volley makes me so sad because of Robin and they match against Vakif, I know I wrote this many times but I was waiting to this match happend so long, but it will not be how it could be.

I hope Coneglian can keep Wolosz, Fabris, Hill and Robin for next season with ofc De Gennaro and Folie. Maybe I would ad Bosetti in their roster because of reception and her amazing defence skills and to have this 4 foreighn players in for Seria A.

Phil

Professional

• "Phil" is male

Favourite Team: Atom Trefl - Azeryol - Vakıfbank - Modena - RC Cannes

Favourite Players: Chen Wan Ting, Nootsara Tomkom, Maja Ognjenović, Neslihan Demir, Samanta Fabris, Anna Werblińska, Erika Coimbra, Erika Araki, Piyanut Pannoy

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 10:00am

I hope Coneglian can keep Wolosz,

In polish media there are rumours she will leave Conegliano. Carlo Parisi wants her to sign with Scandicci.

• "crovolley" is male

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 10:11am

If Conegliano wants Wolosz to stay than I don't believe it will happend. Conegliano has bigger budget than Scandicci, Conegliano will play again CL next year and if other players stay and looking at their instagram profile they are very very good friends. I don't see any reason why She would change her club, only if Scandicci is offering a lot of money.

I think Isabella Haak will stay in Scandicci, they can pay her a lot and I don't see any club other who can signed her. Novara has Egonu, Conegliano Fabris. Only who can signed her is Turskih clubs.

This young Italian setter Di Lulio is doing very good job, I was surprised seeing her playing that good, if they signed Stevanovic and Bartch for next season and one more MB Scandicci will fight for big things next season.

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 11:05am

i guess Novara has secured its place in CL 2019..what about the other two ?
the finalists (only if one of them would be Novara) and the team which wins the third place match ?
meso mi ra se beno...

• "crovolley" is male

Sunday, April 8th 2018, 11:24am

I think team who reached finals in Play-Offs with Novara gets second spot for CL and 3rd team gets 3rd spot. I think We can already say that Novara and Conegliano will reach finals.

StefanS

Professional

• "StefanS" is male

About me: Team Europa member of Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Favourite Team: Allianz MTV Stuttgart

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 6:46am

Today evening 20:30 CEST Conegliano has the chance, to get to the finals in Scandicci and to book the pool stage of CL altogether this way.

Marcus

Trainee

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 7:52am

Today evening 20:30 CEST Conegliano has the chance, to get to the finals in Scandicci and to book the pool stage of CL altogether this way.

And I will be there! :dance6:

• "crovolley" is male

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:22pm

For everyone who wants to watch (maybe last match of semi finals between this two teams) Scandicci vs Conegliano.

Lets go Conegliano :heart:

https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/Italy/Rai-Sport-+-HD-27 STREAM HERE.

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:27pm

Scandiccci is a disappointment in the SF so far..i hope they can win this match
meso mi ra se beno...

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:44pm

main difference btw these two teams is the setters..woloscz and carlini

De La Cruz should be given more balls..Conegliano is defending Haak's spikes well
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 10th 2018, 8:51pm)

saishuu

Master

• "saishuu" is male

Favourite Team: BRA (M/F); Trentino, Minas Tênis Clube

Favourite Players: André Heller, Dante, Serginho, Murilo, Kaziyski, Sokolov, N'Gapeth, Urnaut; Garay, Fabi, Tom, Kim Yeon-Koung, Mihajlovic, Kosheleva, Gözde

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:51pm

Carlini is a huge disappointment. She still needs a few years to develop. Wolosz is a lot better and it is good she is playing in Italy rather than Poland in order to show what she can do.
Gold - European Championship 2013 (M) Prediction Game
Bronze - World Championship 2014 (W) Prediction Game

Tuesday, April 10th 2018, 8:54pm

wolosz is playing really fast
i dont know what makes Cella's serves special for the coach ?
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 10th 2018, 8:59pm)

Social bookmarks