Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• I never understand why Conegliano never served at Plak, I know they cover her but still attack her.
    Less error for Conegliano and now they are playing better.

Wow Folie is doing amazing job they just can't stop her.

Fabris has short player in front of her but she roll that ball in to the arms of Gibbi, just why I know set was short but still...

25:23 for Novara.

• And they are attacking Picci, over and over again, and She is still doing amazing. Change something -.-

Conegliano game is making to many error when set starts than they chasing Novara and they can't do it. :S

• No I don't agree because Conegliano is eating their self with mistakes, and they made so wrong tactic against Novara.

Fabris is literally eating her self with so many mistakes.

• Plak is just hitting blocks with 110% of her power, and if blocks is not ready their is no way you can stop her but if block is their and if it is strong you can block her.

Look at Picci, my God, She is huge an legend even at this age she is outplaying some younger girls here...

• Worst match by her this season

Conegliano is simply destroying their self with so many mistakes, First Fabris now Folie...

• First win for Novara, they did what they need to do, very good tactic not making so many mistakes, and Conegliano was just oposite of this.
    To many errors in attack, on serve, Wolosz played very good match but if they want to win Novara She needs to play amazing.

• Wolosz was the best player on Conegliano side, but She can even do better because if you ask me She is right now one of 3 the best setters in the World and maybe the best one. Just give her perfect set you will not know what She will do with it, but even with bad ones She is doing job.

Player who leaded team failed, Hill-Fabris. Novara just knows how to play against them.

• FINAL (1st Match)

Igor Novara - Imoco Conegliano 3-0 (25-23, 25-20, 25-21)
    Egonu 14, Piccinini 10 (50%), Plak 10, Gibbemeyer 8 / Bricio 12, Folie 11, Danesi 8, Hill 8

• what day is the second match going to play on ?
    i guess Conegliano will put up a better game on the court this time

Next game is tomorrow at 20:30 local time. Imoco are at home this time so should be a better performance from them.