Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• @togutt Conegliano, Novara are confirmed for CL, and Scandicci to ?
    So that means Busto is gone play CEV Cup ?

I would like to watch Monza next season playing CEV Cup they building very strong team next season.

• @togutt Conegliano, Novara are confirmed for CL, and Scandicci to ?
    So that means Busto is gone play CEV Cup ?

I would like to watch Monza next season playing CEV Cup they building very strong team next season.

European Cups ranking for 2019: Italy gets two berths in CL pool stage, for the both finalists of championship, i.e. Novara and Conegliano. Better semi final participant of the league round, Scandicci, gets CL qualification rounds ticket; the weaker one the CEV cup berth, i.e. Busto Arsizio, and the best league round team eliminated in quarters Monza gets Challenge cup ticket, nothing more. But due to my experience, Italian teams never take part in this low-value competition for sponsoring reasons, i.e., it is not interesting for them or their sponsors. Therefore I guess Monza will not play European Cups at all.

• I`m not sure if anyone posted....I can`t find it.

Haak was named MVP of the regular season with 94 votes, Egonu came in 2nd again with 82.

Very impressive considering 3 things:
    1 - She`s a rookie in the League
    2 - She`s only 18
    3 - She comes from a country with no volleyball tradition.

I`m not sure if correct me if I`m wrong but I would assume she`s the youngest ever to win?!!

Is this the first time Scandicci has qualified for CL?...Mostly thanks to her.

• Conegliano - Novara 20:30 (CET) (21.4)| Match 2 Rai1 Sport

All 5.000 tickets are sold out before match even started, we are expecting amazing atmosphere. To bad that maybe they don't have bigger venue for Final Scudetto, but anyway amazing number.

STREAM: https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/Italy/Rai-Sport-+-HD-27

I'm hoping to see real Conegliano, with less errors in attack, on serve, fast game etc. They had solid reception in last game but even that didn't helped. Even when Wolosz gave one on set players couldn't score. Fabris was missing a lot in last match. She scored only 8 points(6points were in first). Her worst match of the season. Hill had bad match too, Bricio played like She has played all season nothing special. Folie was on the level but Danesi just can't play that good.

Skorupa played very good, using all players, MB had very good performance, Picci pure legend MVP of the last match with her reception and even attacks. We don't need to say anything about Egonu. Plak had very good first set but after that just okej. She started to recive some serves and it was shaky. If Bartch signed for Novara I don't thinks She will cover her same as Picci can. So She needs to step up her game with her reception.

• About Monza I really hope that they will take their spot for CEV Challenge Cup they can win for sure.

• Match is starting for 10min, good luck Conegliano :D

Much diffrent Conegliano from the begging, Wolosz my God how much I love her fast game.

• Thank you God Bricio is going to Fener, error after error for her. Again Novara is leading because they are not making mistakes.

• Novara seems much much better then Conegliano in all aspects.
    Bricio may have already left Conegliano in her mind lol she seems to play like its just for fun. But the rest is not better or anything.

• It is still going, what a comeback from Conegliano.
    You can watch this match at your phone.

Bricio what are you doing :wall:

• And first set is for Conegliano. Brava Fabris, brava Folie.

Only good thing that Bricio is for now doing is serving nothing else. 6 errors, 3 points.

• Great fightback from Conegliano. I thought Wolosz was bad at the start of the match, but by the end of the set she was playing very nicely.

Can Novara respond after blowing all those set points?