Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• I have to admit one thing I really hate from Italian league is the ugly and tiring purple-ish court filled with sponsor and esp. when the team uniforms are also filled with sponsor names, it really gets blinding to me. :lol: I used to like it actually but long time it gets annoying to me personally. My fave court-style is the one with inside the 3m a little darker then the rest like in Brazillian league, And I used to hate that one at first. But it looks proffessional, yet modern to me.

Apart from that though I don't think the level here is that bad or matches are that boring and Agil and Imoco can play some good matches like they did previously.

• The level looks OK to me in general. Yes, today Novara have played a really bad match so far but that happens. Maybe the teams aren't as good as Vakifbank and Eczacibasi but they are still very good teams.

• Conegliano played almost perfect two sets. They are really good team but after Folie injury Wolosz can't use Melandri same as her and they don't look the same.

Novara is not on high level because of to many errors. That is true so overall match doesn't looks so interesting.

• We never talk about this, but My God how good De Gennaro has ball control. Amazing libero.

• I didn't expect easy win for Conegliano, but Novara played very bad match.

Samanta Fabris had very good match with 15 points and 54% in attack same as Bricio with 13points.
    To bad that We will not watch real Conegliano in maybe last game at their home court and in CL. :(

• I have to admit one thing I really hate from Italian league is the ugly and tiring purple-ish court filled with sponsor and esp. when the team uniforms are also filled with sponsor names, it really gets blinding to me. :lol: I used to like it actually but long time it gets annoying to me personally. My fave court-style is the one with inside the 3m a little darker then the rest like in Brazillian league, And I used to hate that one at first. But it looks proffessional, yet modern to me.

Apart from that though I don't think the level here is that bad or matches are that boring and Agil and Imoco can play some good matches like they did previously.

Yes, the ads on their shirts are worse as in German Bundesliga, but similar pure advertising areas (shirts) can be seen in Polish league too. Of course Turkish and Russian clubs live easier, where mostly one or at most two bigger sponsors are present and no littering of shirts is required therefore.

• I'm a bit late, but still..

I started watching like few seconds after Folie injury and I couldn't believe my eyes: again another injury for her, again another injury for Conegliano! How unlucky! Then for a stupid second I thought 'well, at least they have Robin for the CL', before remembering she's out as well :(
    It will be very hard to get to the CL final without the proper attacking MBs, I'm afraid...

Anyway, I don't have a clear favorite among these teams, but from that point on I couldn't help but cheering for Conegliano for this match.

Melandri getting on court almost in tears was emotional, especially after her first block <3 After all, good for Conegliano to have such a strong MBs-quartet, probably the only team in A1 that has a 4th MB as strong as Melandri (great blocker for me, even if she lacks in attack).

Great performance by Bricio, she was the best for me.

Thumbs down for Novara, that seems hopeless...

• Conegliano step up their game on serve and reception. Novara didn't made any ace serve.
    Wolosz was doing everything what she wanted.

• Not only that I want to see Conegliano winning Scudetto but I really wants for them to get some rest before F4 CL. Now they need it more than ever after Folie got injured.

Even though I don't think that they have huge chance after they lost two very important players, they can't show their best performance. I think that they didn't played whole season as original starting-six. Fabris was first, second Hodge, after that Folie, than Robin, and again Folie.