Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• IMOCO CONEGLIANO - IGOR NOVARA Match 4 (Maybe the last match of the season)
    Match is SOLD OUT, all 5,350 tickets are sold out.

18:00 CET, STREAM https://www.firstonetv.net/Live/Italy/Rai-Sport-+-HD-27

Even today We will not watch same style of Conegliano game. Their is no killer MB, both Danesi and Melandri are very good MB but they aren't Folie and Robin.
    Fabris, Bricio, Hill needs to be at top level when it comes to attack. They needs to attack reception like they did in last two games and that was key of winning. I'm not even afraid of Wolosz game She is amazing setter, and I'm so glad to watch her 1 more year in Conegliano :D. With Fabris and Bricio She is my choice to be MVP. But it is to early to talk about it.

Novara really needs to step up their serve, because they haven't made any ace(s) in last match and their reception was disaster. Skorupa couldn't play fast and everything was out of the sistem. Egonu needs help from other players espeacilly from Plak, She is not scoring with high % of attack(Egonu). De Gennaro knows how to stop her and Plak.
    Even if they lose today they can be really happy with this season. They won Cup, SuperCup, Regular season. They can be proud at them self. To bad that they couldn't fight till the end with Gala but next season they will be their with new players Bartsch and Veljkovic.

• So far Conegliano is dominating. I think having Melandri on court might not be so bad after all, I haven't watched her for long so don't get pissed if I make crazy statements but to me it looks she is a better blocker then both Folie and Robin. Which ultimately adds to Conegliano's defense and the wing spikers and Fabris are doing their job easily as main attackers.

• Woow after two disaster errors by Fabris, She made amazing comeback points, and with as serve on such important moment. Brava :white: :white: :white:

After first set it is Fabris 10points vs Egonu 11points. Bricio is doing good job too. It is very important that She is playing like She knows. Egonu is unstoppable. to bad for that last points.

• I do not understand why Sansonna plays in such a team like Novara. She's nothing special compared to other liberos in Italy.

• Melandri is really good blocker, and that is true. Gibbi was amazing in Pomi very good attacking MB but with Skorupa something is not working.

• Skorupa is terrible, as usual... She managed to make play Gibbemeyer the worst season of her career. :whistle:

Whenever one of your favs plays bad you're blaming setter, that's the truth. :whistle:

• Very good match with many rallys. I love it.
    Fabris-Wolosz are playing amazing for now. Keep going girls.

• 2:0 for Conegliano....Just one more set lets go Coneglianoooooo

Fabris with 18 points after 2 sets. Both everyone are doing very good job. Defence is amazing.

• Yeah it is amazing how good She is reciving and defending and She is so tall.

• Sansonna has been quite a mess up to now. She hardly handles the reception at two and she is never in the right place in defense. Plak is having a quite good impact, but they need better team working.

• I can't believe that Danesi was starter over Melandri. Sorry but Melandri is showing much better than her. :whistle:

Hm can't they turn this set ? Hard to do... Only if Bricio makes her serve show...
    Oh come one Fabris why forcing that ball -.-