Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• Twice Sansonna wasn't walking around for no reason, twice she digged easily the ball. She follows the Giulia Leonardi's trend of walking around the court in order to make the spectacular dive. :whistle:

De Gennaro is giving her a class.

Eventually a perfect set to Gibby! :obey:

• The first thing they tell you is to stay still when you have to defend the ball. De Gennaro is the best also for her perfect position.

Fabris has nearly turn the set!!!

• Yes, of course. Skorupa is killing her own team setting 2,5 m far from the net or short. That's the Truth.

Camera is really needed.

Twice Sansonna wasn't walking around for no reason, twice she digged easily the ball. She follows the Giulia Leonardi's trend of walking around the court in order to make the spectacular dive. :whistle:

De Gennaro is giving her a class.

Eventually a perfect set to Gibby! :obey:

I have the same impression, she's trying to show how amazing she is. :lol:

• MY GOOOD WHAT A POINT !!!!
    Brava Bechis.

2:1, very intersting match to watch. De Gennaro. What a libero <3

• Kim Hill needs to step up her game. Both Bricio and Fabris looks tired. And She is doing that. Lets Go Hill <3

Wolosz :super:

• What a set from Wolosz to Fabris. Wooow

Melandri and her blocks. Go Girl.... They should keep her and let Danesi go... :whistle:

• 4 aces in row for Fabris, what show :super: :super:

• Insane serving run for Fabris!

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• AMAZING ATMOSPHEREE IN CONEGLIANO

SAMANTA FABRISSSS 31 POINTSSS FOR HER :super:

• Congrats to Conegliano :thumbup:

Novara played bad in the final, but Conegliano are a really strong team, no weak link in the team IMO. No surprise to me to see Melandri play so well, she should really be a starter at some strong team because she has been wasted as 4th MB this year.

• congrats to Conegliano..They were better than Novara in the finals.
    actually i couldnt watch all the matches but the ones i watched Novara coudnt put enough pressure on them with serves.i thought Wolosz did what she wanted to

get better soon Folie...what about her injury ?

• What a terrible ending of season for AGIL! They shall find a serious setter and libero as soon as possible. They can't keep going on with Plak, who can't pass or digg a single ball. They benched Bonifacio in order to have Gibbemeyer and Skorupa made her play her worst season. The rest of the team is okay.

De Gennaro MVP.

• Hill finally gets her Scudetto. In 2015 Hill, Klineman, Barun surprised the league and took it right to the fifth set and lost. Hill got pulled late in that fifth set just like she did in Rio against Serbia. A nice collection of trophies for her.

Curious, has Fabris any MVP's before today? Scudetto?