Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• No this is first Scudetto for Fabris :)

She lives in Istria, that is part of Croatia where people talks Italian lang since when they are born. School are their half Cro half Italian.

• No this is first Scudetto for Fabris :)

She lives in Istria, that is part of Croatia where people talks Italian lang since when they are born.

does she have Italian ancestor ? Her surname is also different from Croatian surname :whistle: not ended vic

• Yeah literally everyone from Istria has some Italian roots. Fabris is Italian surname.

• Novara couldn’t put any pressure on with their serves, so Wolosz could do whatever she wanted. That said, Wolosz was brilliant while Skorupa looked like an amateur. Skorupa really shouldn’t be playing for a top team IMO. Similarly, De Gennaro made Sansonna look like an amateur. Plak is still young, so can still improve but she was also very bad in this final and relies too much on her height and power. Against top teams you need technical skill as well.

• Wolosz really deserve this award. She was AMAZING this whole season. Bravaaa

MVP:Wolosz.

• Novara couldn’t put any pressure on with their serves, so Wolosz could do whatever she wanted. That said, Wolosz was brilliant while Skorupa looked like an amateur. Skorupa really shouldn’t be playing for a top team IMO. Similarly, De Gennaro made Sansonna look like an amateur. Plak is still young, so can still improve but she was also very bad in this final and relies too much on her height and power. Against top teams you need technical skill as well.

I agree. And the reason why AGIL won 2 finals against Imoco and lost the last one is Enright: she balanced the team and made the turn around with her perfect passing and good spiking, helping Skorupa to provide decent setting; in the last matches her setting was so bad that just the 2 phisically dominand spikers of the team (Egonu and Plak) managed to kill the ball, thank to their spiking reach and power. She destroyed the confidence of all the the technical players of her team, made Chirichella really quiet and the poor Gibby invisible (she will have nightmare about Skorupa's setting for years). :white:

• First season for Daniele for as head coach and first Scudetto. Bravo for him.

This is the best match that Fabris played this season. 31 points in 4 sets with 57% in attack. :super:
    Wolosz-Fabris connection was amazing it was just beautiful to watch. I really hopes that Robin, Fabris will stay in this team as other already did (expect Bricio) <3

• I'm repeating my self but I'm so sad that their will no be Folie-Robin duo against Vakifbank. They really had chance against them but now it is hard.
    They need to repeat this game to have chance against Vakif. Stabile reception, attacking from serve's line, and amazing Fabris.

Their is no dream team ??

• Yeah it is easier but still seeing Picci who is queen of reception to recive this hard it is not just easy job. Bricio really improved her reception. De Gennaro and Hill have amazing reception so this is what you get.

• Is the Italian league ball easier to control than that of CEV championship league? Imoco's reception was insanely good no matter how Novora served. Also almost everyone has very high percentage jump serve, unbelievable...

The Molten ball is a bit heavier and floats less than the Mikasa ball, so float serves are much easier to receive with that ball when players are used to it.

Luna Carocci said in an interview that Molten is easier to receive and Mikasa is easier to defend.