Italy - Serie A1 2017/18

• I don't agree at all. Hill is way better in every part of the game. Her reception, serve, block, digging are better, maybe Hodge is on the same level as her in attacking but that is it. I didn't say Hodge is bad, not at all but Hill is better player.

• Scandicci are the team I will definitely keep paying my attention on, not only owing to Isabella Haak, but Lauren Carlini who's in my opinion one of the best setters in Serie A, outstanding technic, clever setting tactics and is also a good server. De la Cruz didn't succeed in Russia last season, however in her new team she has Lucia Bosetti and Enrica Merlo who can cover up in passing, so she's able to focus on attack.

+ Adenizia!
    I think they are able to reach semis this season :super:

• Sansonna :white: she is best friends with Gioli? :rolll:

• For now Megan Easy is showing very good match same as Guerra.

Wow already very good match :D ..Megan is just wow for now...

I was thinking you would be mad because Fabris is on the bench. It is kind of a shame to have a player like her on the bench, but remember when someone posted saying Robin was gonna only play CL and I said there`s no way, I said for sure RObin would be starting in all important games in the Italian League as well.

I think Anna Nicholetti has a lot of potential.

too bad that Chunlei only arrived this week, Pomi really needs her.

Link please

• https://1xtxq.xyz/stream/?tag=d_42580m_97c_

make account with your facebook profile or email it is free. you will get password and your account number.

They need to choose Fabris or Robin.

My God so many errors on serve... :S

• Rondon has so good MBs duo and She doesn't use them at all.

My God Scandicci destroyed Modena in first match :white:

• This Isabelle Haak is just VOWWW, there`s not a ball she can`t kill, she`s just like Boskovic, and she has a super powerful serve as well. It helps that Carlini plays "Zivkovic"`s style and only sets ball for her. ( let`s see how long that will last as the season goes)

I don`t like Rondon`s game at all, she must use the MB more....Pavan with a lot of hitting errs. Guerra is playing really well

Woloz is doing a great job, she`s putting everyone to play.

• My God how bad is Rondon playing for now. She doesn use MB good at all.

Isabelle is "new" player for a lot of players. They don't know how She plays. So that is very good for her We will see how She will play after 1 month in Seria A.

• My God how bad is Rondon playing for now. She doesn use MB good at all.

Isabelle is "new" player for a lot of players. They don't know how She plays. So that is very good for her We will see how She will play after 1 month in Seria A.

That`s a great point.

Pomi should have tried to sign Antonjevic.