Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Vakifbank might want Tandara next season. That's like 2 in 1 combination of Sloetjes and Robinson.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Magnificent chase by Zhu! Great dive by Orge and excellent kill by Zhu! :drink:

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• I hope he learns his lesson in future.

Nope, he is still an idiot.

im watching the match since the fourth set and Zhu is playing like Zhu

She had actually been poor at the start of the match by her standards, but now she has become a total beast.

• This loss has got to hurt GS. They need to regroup and come back to beat Novara. If they do this they can still save the season.

We are getting the final we all expected. Eczacibasi must be favourites based on recent form, but never underestimate the winning mentality that Vakifbank always seem to have. I expect a close final series, much better than the 9-0 we got last year.

• i really feel sorry for Galatasaray...a day on which they couldnt use Kosheleva and Seda and were so close to winning 3-1 (24-21)

that serve of Zhu landed on the back line with 1 cm was a great luck for Vakıf!

now Galatasaray will have to beat Fener to take part in the next CL

• Performance of Galatarasay even without Kosheleva and Seda doesn't bode well for Fenerbahce or even Novara. Fenerbahce would need a healthy Natalia or an excellent Jerkov in order not to fall off to CEV cup competition next season.

#FreeBritney

• i really feel sorry for Galatasaray...a day on which they couldnt use Kosheleva and Seda and were so close to winning 3-1 (24-21)

that serve of Zhu landed on the back line with 1 cm was a great luck for Vakıf!

now Galatasaray will have to beat Fener to take part in the next CL

Vakifbank is in totally mess in the first three sets~~~they should lose 0:3 to GS. However, they go back to normal since the fourth set! Well, I like set 4&5 which are dominated by zhu! :teach:

• Turkish league final will be so exciting for me, even more so than the champions league.

Vakifbank will play Eczacibasi as the "underdog", and will very likely struggle in the first two matches judging by their performance today. But considering it will be best of five I'm hopeful that both teams will eventually find their forms and contribute amazing matches!

• Some key stats...

Zhu's attacking:
    Set 1: 1/7
    Set 2: 5/9
    Set 3: 3/6
    Set 4: 13/17 :!: (she scored 13 of Vakifbank's 15 attack points)
    Set 5: 7/8 :!: (7 of Vakifbank's 9 attack points)

Gala's serving:
    Set 1: 2 aces/3 err
    Set 2: 3 aces/1 err
    Set 3: 3 aces/4 err
    Set 4: 1 ace/8 err :!:
    Set 5: 1 ace/2 err

• i really dont like this head referee..he is a weak one..lots of controversial decisions...

why dont the referees use thier initiative to ask for video-check system on a controversial point ? eg. Rabadzieva's spike could have been on the line ? maybe not

• indeed ,that stat (8 serve errors) expressses everything pretty well :aww:
    Bihter's and Aslı's misses were the most crucial ones

• i really dont like this head referee..he is a weak one..lots of controversial decisions...

why dont the referees use thier initiative to ask for video-check system on a controversial point ? eg. Rabadzieva's spike could have been on the line ? maybe not

I agree.. when the referee isn't sure, he should ask for a challenge.. But that can cause problems in terms of how good he actually is..