Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• i dont like Rabadziva's performance in the crucial matches eg.this match,Novara match etc..
    i think Galatarasay should replace her with a better spiker.
    Could Brazilian Tandara pass as Rabadzieva's does?
    could she play OH at a good level?

or maybe an healthy Natalia would be good for Gala

• Do you have Neslihan’s stats??

• I can't name the matches that Gala should have won but didn't this season with one hand...They still have good chance against Novara though, even without Kosheleva.

i dont think Novara will start as shaky as Vakıf did today
    Gala should play its best against Novara and Seda should be back!

tbh,Gala lost its chance at fouth set against Novara in Istanbul..they should have won 3-1..Seda couldnt play whole match healthily..its normal she tried to play with her full power after a long time and injuried her arm..

• i dont like Rabadziva's performance in the crucial matches eg.this match,Novara match etc..
    i think Galatarasay should replace her with a better spiker.
    Could Brazilian Tandara pass as Rabadzieva's does?
    could she play OH at a good level?

or maybe an healthy Natalia would be good for Gala

Galatarasay built their team around Kosheleva who had a recent knee injury that turned out worse than what was expected.

They don't need to rebuild again. Just take someone who can fill the gap that will be left by Kosheleva if she doesn't come back to atleast the level she was in this year which was okay for her standards. They could even hire someone better.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Galatarasay built their team around Kosheleva who had a recent knee injury that turned out worse than what was expected.

They don't need to rebuild again. Just take someone who can fill the gap that will be left by Kosheleva if she doesn't come back to atleast the level she was in this year which was okay for her standards. They could even hire someone better.

i dont know if i expect too much form her but Rabadzieva's perf. isnt satisfying to me

• i dont know if i expect too much form her but Rabadzieva's perf. isnt satisfying to me

I understand your frustration but in this match Galatarasay played very well besides Asli. Rabadzhieva had quite a lot of errors on the serve but that is expected when you are dealing against a team with a player named Zhu Ting. Sometimes it is not your day but you have to serve aggressively to make Vakifbank play out of system.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• on the finals..

i cant see any teams as fav..Vitra has been playing well againt Vakıf this season expect the cup match

imo,its %50-50 for the teams to be champion

Agree. It is 50/50 game. No matter who wins, I hope there will be no injury. Becasue champion league final is after that! It is also important for vakifbank :teach:

• I would say I hope there are no more injuries because the world championship is after this and the VNL. FIVB trying to destroy careers with this incredibly tough schedule. I'm not surprised a bit. :teach:

#FreeBritney

• Bad luck for Gala with the refs decisions but it was expected. Home court has the refs advantage without challenges left. At least Gala showed they can still beat a top team without injured key players. There is still Champions league left and a spot for next year as well. Good luck with that.