Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Agree with that. Both vakifbank and eczacibasi have a 50-50 chance to won the title.
    Eczaci is a really strong team this year. But i think vakifbank always knew how to win in important match. Just like turkish cup final.

agree with you however Zhu cant be "unstoppable" in every crucial match so Vakıf should step it up earlier as whole team

• im still with the same position :
    if Zhu's serve hadnt landed on the back line (1 cm of the ball was touching the line :white: ) Galatasaray would have won that set 25-23 and the match 3-1 ..what a chance !lol

which team do you think deserves to get CL ticket? Gala or Fener ?

• Now, all people just saying that vakifbank doesn't deserve to win because of referee is clearly unfair. And they all also blaming vakif's players. How's ur opinion?

haha,all teams have home match.but for vakif ,there are fewer points than other teams to be unfair.and the referee is not good.but vakif team is good.gala also get points because of the referee ,too.i am curious that turkey league is a good league.why dont they have some high level referees?

• Lots of local GS fans want zhuting to join galatasaray next season. Zhu ting has more and more fans internationally. Although zhuting is not a perfect all-round player now(she will be in the future), she can bring medals to the club and honors to the national team with amazing performance. I think that is why more and more fans become to like her including lots of children. :teach:

Lots of Vakifbank players go to vacation right after the match. That is explain whey they are not ready for this game. They underestimate the gs without kosheleva! :teach:

Well,hopefully galasaray will not become second ecz vitra as last season. Novara is a very strong team at home gym! Fenebache has also gradually recovered! ;)

• Bad news for GS/Russian NT and Kosheleva. It seems her injury is even more serious then thought earlier, something with her ligament. She will undergo surgery soon, the average recovery time for this surgery is 4-6 months! :white:

• haha,all teams have home match.but for vakif ,there are fewer points than other teams to be unfair.and the referee is not good.but vakif team is good.gala also get points because of the referee ,too.i am curious that turkey league is a good league.why dont they have some high level referees?

Ths GS' coach wastes two chanllenges in the end of set 4, when he really needs it, he does not have it any more. It is also part of competition. The GS's coach uses too much chanllenge to interrupt the tempo of vakifbank! :lol:

There are also lots of bad calls on vakifbank,however guddetti uses the chanllenge carefully, that makes the difference.! :win:

• Lots of local GS fans want zhuting to join galatasaray next season. Zhu ting has more and more fans internationally. Although zhuting is not a perfect all-round player now(she will be in the future), she can bring medals to the club and honors to the national team with amazing performance. I think that is why more and more fans become to like her including lots of children. :teach:

Lots of Vakifbank players go to vacation right after the match. That is explain whey they are not ready for this game. They underestimate the gs without kosheleva! :teach:

Well,hopefully galasaray will not become second ecz vitra as last season. Novara is a very strong team at home gym! Fenebache has also gradually recovered! ;)

I'm not sure about it, but her passing was better than usual yestarday. I like when she takes responsabilities and tries to pass with her teammates.

• Ths GS' coach wastes two chanllenges in the end of set 4, when he really needs it, he does not have it any more. It is also part of competition. The GS's coach uses too much chanllenge to interrupt the tempo of vakifbank! :lol:

There are also lots of bad calls on vakifbank,however guddetti uses the chanllenge carefully, that makes the difference.! :win:

as you said,why did vakif have such bad perfoemance?i see some players go for vocation after match.thats private life ,it shoudnt blame.but they dont do their job well.thats not good.hope they can learn about it.if vakif have contract with zhuting next season,i hope they can have some wrk hard players

• Zhu Ting 33 points (62%, 3 blocks, 1 ace)

6cStsoiZ0Og

wYQ9ER1ck9A

I dont think Zhu will leave Vakif...I believe that she respects a lot Guidetti and his work...Only if they give her a contract from another team that she cant refuse...

• the interesting thing is the first team zhu ting contacted is eczacibasi.the home team henan of zhuting wanted her to play national sports of china at the end of 2016-2017 season.so ecz' boss refused.so vakif can contact with zhuting. i guess that time nobody can think china could get gold medal in Ria and dont know zhu can played so well in turkey.and china changed the time of volleball national sports for zhuting.so the story follwed you all know.if ecza signed zhu,u would see zhu and boskevic play together. there are many top teams want to sign zhu.so vakif will do more .mabye zhu still stay in vakif.but i hope the team can be built by more good players.should channge some stategies by Gui

• I didn’t know that, dreadful decision by Eczacibasi management if true. But China were always among the favourites for gold in Rio. They already had a silver at WCH 14 and a good at WC 15.

• I didn’t know that, dreadful decision by Eczacibasi management if true. But China were always among the favourites for gold in Rio. They already had a silver at WCH 14 and a good at WC 15.

except zhu's high salary,vakif also paid transfer fee to henan about 1 million €. i dont know if others also be paid

• The fight for place 5 (Challenge Cup) and 6 (another chance for Challenge Cup qualification via Balkan cup) is done by Bursa (once more) and this time Besiktas, because Bursa defeated Nilüfer in final match in four sets and Besiktas won also the second at home in Istanbul.

• Anyone know if Gozde will be retiring this year? Now would be a good time for Vakifbank to start looking at the future and add some new talent to help out Milena, Zhu, and Naz as expected they'll stay with the team. Lonneke has been hot and cold this season, maybe a new opposite will help relieve the pressure off of Zhu. As for Robinson, she doesn't add that much attacking power for an outside hitter.

• When you have Zhu you dont want attacking power from your second or third OH...
    Kelsey is a good receiver and defender and covers Zhu really good