Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• i dont think so .vakif need a good oh who have good reception,serve and attack,next season,there are many strong teams and will be more good cmpetition

• When you have Zhu you dont want attacking power from your second or third OH...
    Kelsey is a good receiver and defender and covers Zhu really good

Kelsey Robinson is OK, but Vakifbank needs to find a good local OH to stay competitive in VVSL. No knock on Tugba, but probably no OH in the world that young can start for a club like Vakifbank, she needs another year or two.

• i am new here and i want to ask everyone a question.why esza,fener,gala fans hate vakif so badly?and i see many people dont like vakif.vakif is a good team but i always feel people dont like it.also i am curios why vakif also get boo by other teams fans in vakif court?and vakif fans seldom boo other teams.are vakif fans all kids?

• i am new here and i want to ask everyone a question.why esza,fener,gala fans hate vakif so badly?and i see many people dont like vakif.vakif is a good team but i always feel people dont like it.also i am curios why vakif also get boo by other teams fans in vakif court?and vakif fans seldom boo other teams.are vakif fans all kids?

I don't know about Eczacibasi but Fenerbahce and Galatasaray are multi-sport clubs and have much larger fan base. Their fans don't necessarily hate Vakifbank, they are only supporting their own teams.

• I don't know about Eczacibasi but Fenerbahce and Galatasaray are multi-sport clubs and have much larger fan base. Their fans don't necessarily hate Vakifbank, they are only supporting their own teams.

Well, I do not think it should be called hate like "poor people often hate rich people". Vakifbank is so successful during last 8 years. For example, slotejes she gets all kinds of gold medals in Fivb world club,cev champions league and turkey league, turkey cup, turkey supercup and some individual awards within two years! This is so lucky for a professional volleyball player! :win:

• im still with the same position :
    if Zhu's serve hadnt landed on the back line (1 cm of the ball was touching the line :white: ) Galatasaray would have won that set 25-23 and the match 3-1 ..what a chance !lol

which team do you think deserves to get CL ticket? Gala or Fener ?

It depends on whether natalia can totally recover or not! Gala will win if natalia can not play! :teach:

• Schedule of The Finals in VVSL (best of 5) :

19:00 Vakıfbank - Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    18:30 Vakıfbank - Eczacıbaşı Vitra
    16:30 Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakıfbank
    19:00 Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakıfbank (if necessary)
    19:00 Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakıfbank (if necessary)

• This loss has got to hurt GS. They need to regroup and come back to beat Novara. If they do this they can still save the season.

We are getting the final we all expected. Eczacibasi must be favourites based on recent form, but never underestimate the winning mentality that Vakifbank always seem to have. I expect a close final series, much better than the 9-0 we got last year.

The match vs Novara will be the last chance for galatasaray this year. Because if they do not enter final 4 in cev, they can not participate WCC in decemeber. They also can not participate in turkish super cup for next season this year! It will be Zero medal ~~~~

They invest a lot this year. Success or disaster(like last year's ecz vitra) all depends on this match vs Novara in play-off6 in champions league! :teach:

• Schedule of Classification Matches :

3rd-4th Place (best of 3) :
    19:00 Fenerbahçe - Galatasaray
    17:00 Galatasaray - Fenerbahçe
    19:00 Galatasaray - Fenerbahçe (if necessary)

all the matches btw Gala-Fener are going to be broadcast by TRT Spor

5th-6th Place (bets of 3) :
    14:00 Beşiktaş - Bursa BB
    15:00 Bursa BB - Beşiktaş
    15:00 Bursa BB - Beşiktaş (if necessary)

7th-8th Place (bets of 3) :
    17:30 Nilüfer B - Halkbank
    18:00 Halkbank - Nilüfer B
    16:00 Halkbank - Nilüfer B (if necessary)

• Turkish guys, is there any possibility to find stats from Turkish 2nd league ?( I want to know how Anna Grejman perofrmed in Karayollari Ankara

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• ok, so her performance will remain a mystery for me, thanks anyway :D

Gold medal - World League 2013 Prediction Game
    Bronze medal - World League 2012 Prediction Game

• btw,Gala-Fener matches will be very nice bcz this is the last chance to get a ticket to the CL ..i suppose both teams want to have it a lot :D

IMHO the CEV should add a fourth CL slot for Turkey, i.e. Istanbul, because it does always harm to ban one of those four teams (they feel it like a ban at least) from CL, while this fourth is going to CEV cup than and doing harm against much inferior teams - so does Eczacibasi currently, the Ecztigers literally eating up all underdogs in the final phase there... this doesn't make any sense for both competitions IMHO.

• IMHO the CEV should add a fourth CL slot for Turkey, i.e. Istanbul, because it does always harm to ban one of those four teams (they feel it like a ban at least) from CL, while this fourth is going to CEV cup than and doing harm against much inferior teams - so does Eczacibasi currently, the Ecztigers literally eating up all underdogs in the final phase there... this doesn't make any sense for both competitions IMHO.

agree,if Bursa BB were in Cev Cup it would be better for the teams there in the cup..

• i read the interview with Neslihan.

a question on when she will stop playing volleyball?
    she says in a funny way she hasnt left volleyball but volleyball has already left her :)
    she wants to stop playing volleyball after this season :(
    she says she plays always with painkillers and she cant do it anymore ("also says "if i can,i will continue)..theres not one single day without pain

Neslihan :heart: :rose: