Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• FB played well, but today's match showed what has been wrong with them all year - they rely so much on Eda. Eda is a great player, one of the best MBs in the world, but she can't play every match as great as she played today.

On GS' side, I feel they were still on the high from beating Novara and weren't focused on the game. I like Gizem, but her reception today was terrible. Neslihan, who was so amazing against Novara, looked tired and played very badly but still every ball was being set to her. The only positive for GS today is that it was possibly Rabadzhieva's best match all season, but every other player has to be better for the next match.

• I hope Galatasaray wins CL and FB wins Bronze in TL :D I think FB has potential to build a great team next season, they just need a few missing pieces to the puzzle.

Galatasaray is still an unstable team. I think the champion will be imoco volley or vakifbank in the champions league. If FB buys good enough foreign players next season, they will be much better than this year. :win:

Now let us see whether galatasaray will lose champion league right for next season before they go to final 4 of champions league this year! :cheesy:

• WorldOfVolley claims, that Samy Bricio will be member of Fenerbahce for season 2018/2019 (currently Conegliano member).

well, she is much better than mia jerkov. However, she is still not the same level at natalia or kyk. :cheesy:
    If natalia does not stay in fenerbache or kyk stays in shanghai, I still do not see any chance for fenerbache next season. :lol:

• if Bricio is close to signing with Fener
    lets make a projection on probable roster of Fener for 2018/2019

this is just a list in my head nothing more

S : Lloyd (?),Çağla or Aslıhan Kılıç
    OPP : Goncharova (if not,Rahimova) ,Polen
    OHs : Bricio,KYK,Güldeniz (she hasnt played much in Vitra), Saliha (Şahin)
    MBs : Eda,Dicle,Bahar
    L : Merve,Melis

• i wonder where Hande Baladın Meliha İsmailoğlu and Güldeniz Önal will go after this season? its for sure Vitra will want to keep one or two of these players in the team

Saliha is gonna be in Eczacı next season and Meliha still has 1 year left on her contract. Since Fener is interested in Hande they may let her go.

• I hope Hande goes to Bursa next season! They have always been a great receiving team but they need some gunpower, honestly she could make a big difference there! They could crack in the top 4 tbh. Would be also great for her to finally take some responsiblity without the crazy expectations of top 4 teams.

With Hande, Fatma as OHs Dimitrova and Beliën as staying foreigners. They can even add another world class MB to the list! Maybe Ruseva which would be great for block defense. Aylin can stay as well. Just my imagination version of Bursa ofc but it could be great imo.

Leys is just overrated.

• I hope Hande goes to Bursa next season! They have always been a great receiving team but they need some gunpower, honestly she could make a big difference there! They could crack in the top 4 tbh. Would be also great for her to finally take some responsiblity without the crazy expectations of top 4 teams.

With Hande, Fatma as OHs Dimitrova and Beliën as staying foreigners. They can even add another world class MB to the list! Maybe Ruseva which would be great for block defense. Aylin can stay as well. Just my imagination version of Bursa ofc but it could be great imo.

Leys is just overrated.

Hande and Buijs and Carol would be very good for Bursa but i cant imagine the reception with hande-Buijs!
    indeed hande would be good for Bursa .they could be promoted to Cev Cup Who knows :D

• Oh :rolll: I would like Carol in Bursa but Hande-Buijs would indeed be a distaster. Hande-Fatma is better imo or Buijs - Fatma. With Belien and Carol or even a foreign Libero. Bursa has a lot of options imo but it depends also on the players. I just hope Hande doesn't bench another season. She has potential to be a starter. She could also go to Seramiksan, she could be amazingly great next to Malesevic but I am not sure if Malesevic stays so dont think so.

I agree about the crazy offense Bursa would get :D they would need great blockers though with that line up and Carol is good but Dimitrova is not so tall. Carol-Belien might be able to do it however who knows.

• Hande should go to a team other than the top 4 clubs..im not sure if she would be a starter in Fener considering Bricio isnt a great passer either.Bricio+Hande on the court at the same time wouldnt seem likely

could Hande be a starter in Galatasaray ?

• Guldeniz and Meliha have contracts with Eczacibasi for 1 more year as far as I know, so they will most likely stay.

Hande might be loaned to GS since Nalan Ural (manager of Eczacibasi) seems to have good relations with Ataman and GS in general. Hande is not the best of receivers but she has a quick attacking approach, so it might be wise to use her with Gamze.

At GS, finding a good opposite will be the key. They were most likely planning to keep Neslihan since she had 1 more year of contract but with her announcement of retiring, they need a solid opposite. It is terrible because Vakifbank and FB are also looking for good opposites, meaning that Egonu, Goncharova, Haak and Fabris will be impossible to transfer for GS. They should either find a less popular option like Melisa Vargas or convince Rabadzhieva to play as receiving opposite next year since she also hits very good from zone 2 and Gamze can give her higher sets that she likes when she attacks from zone 2.

Stefan, I think Goncharova's interview where she said she won't leave Moscow is some years old. Recently she mentioned that she might move away after all, I dont remember where I read that though.

• Other opposite alternatives for GS can be Smarzek or Lippmann. I prefer Lippmann if they prefer to take the risk since she is much faster and I somehow think Gamze and Lippmann can make a good duo, not because they are both blonds :)