Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Last 2 decades we have seen so many good Opposites, however with retirement of the legendary Opposites, we lack strong Opposites for top teams. American Opps are miserable except Hooker, CHN has a few good candidates but they are not playing abroad yet. Boskoviç, Egonu, Haak, Fabris, Goncharova are the only elite Opps that plays in Europe. Both Smarzek and Lippman made good progress but they still have a lot to prove this summer. I hope one of Hooker or Tandara would play in Europe to keep the competition interesting. I can imagine Rykhliuk could end up in top team as well in such an opposing-lacking market

• In the event Goncharova decides to move out from Russia (I hope she does really), I hope she goes to Turkey and Fenerbahce signs her.

I can imagine KYK x Eda x Goncharova will definitely rival Zhu x Rasic x Sloetjes

• If he actually let all these old(er) players play the big tournaments that would be truly lame, didn't he say that he didn't call them at all and that they wouldn't play like a week or 2 ago? :aww: his one word doesn't match the other one. It is 2018 already Olympics will be in 2 years, qualifications are even more close. Letting Gözde and Neslihan play will be completely useless especially since they really want to retire themselves anyway and lack motivation for another bunch of years.

Also it was a mistake for him to not call some players that actually might be needed like Fatma, she maybe didnt had the best season however she was the best in her team in all aspects of the game when it mattered the most in Challenge cup final. Instead of calling experienced players who want to retire so badly he could have called players like her. I didn't say much of it in the beginning bcs I just wanted to let him do his thing this time without being so judgeworthy. Lets see what he will actually come up with since you can never be sure with him I guess

Coaches always want to have the best players in the team. World
    championship will be a preparation for the qualification of 2020
    Olympics. If the team cannot make the qualfication, what good is it to
    have players in the team with great potential in the future. Qualify
    first and then you can think about the future.

• In the event Goncharova decides to move out from Russia (I hope she does really), I hope she goes to Turkey and Fenerbahce signs her.

I can imagine KYK x Eda x Goncharova will definitely rival Zhu x Rasic x Sloetjes

It is good combination + bricio and cari loyd, but i do not think fenerbache has enough budget for that if kyk does not lower her salary expectation! :teach:

I would like to see zhuting and boscovic in the same team in the future, and let us see how other team can deal with that. :teach:

• It is good combination + bricio and cari loyd, but i do not think fenerbache has enough budget for that if kyk does not lower her salary expectation! :teach:

I would like to see zhuting and boscovic in the same team in the future, and let us see how other team can deal with that. :teach:

Tijana + Zhu on the same team would be unstoppable. :cup:

Goncharova has so much potential. I hope she leaves Russia as well. She isn't getting any younger already 28 years old. Fenerbache or Galatasaray could use her.

• in 2016. the first club LangPing contacted is esza, but the manager refuse to sign Zhuting because Henan club want zhu to play national games. so Jenny selects vakifbank for zhu.and the results are zhu win olympics gold medal.and china changes national game time for zhu.so everyone know when vakif play world club cup ,zhu fly from china to japan. also zhu has big commercial value .some china websites buy all vakifbank games live rights for chinese volleyball fans to watch Zhu playing volleyball. i saw a news that vakif wants to pay 1.6 million euro to keep zhu next season.i dont know if it is real.but the effects zhu takes to vakif are more than those money.though volleyball is not so popular in china,but chinese all have the tenderness for chinese women volleyball. i dont know if zhu will stay in vakifbank.but i think its a clever choice to sign one year contract. it have more freedom for players. where will zhu go next season is decided by Zhu and Jenny LangPing.

• in 2016. the first club LangPing contacted is esza, but the manager refuse to sign Zhuting because Henan club want zhu to play national games. so Jenny selects vakifbank for zhu.and the results are zhu win olympics gold medal.and china changes national game time for zhu.so everyone know when vakif play world club cup ,zhu fly from china to japan. also zhu has big commercial value .some china websites buy all vakifbank games live rights for chinese volleyball fans to watch Zhu playing volleyball. i saw a news that vakif wants to pay 1.6 million euro to keep zhu next season.i dont know if it is real.but the effects zhu takes to vakif are more than those money.though volleyball is not so popular in china,but chinese all have the tenderness for chinese women volleyball. i dont know if zhu will stay in vakifbank.but i think its a clever choice to sign one year contract. it have more freedom for players. where will zhu go next season is decided by Zhu and Jenny LangPing.

i wonder if Chinese Clubs can pay that money to ZHU :1.6 mil. Euro ,indeed?
    i never guess any clubs in Europe can pay that money to ZHu except Vakıfbank which is not certain either.so this means Zhu comes back to China demanding less Money, if Vakıf doenst sign her again due to the money.i think she wants to stay in europe bcz european clubs are stronger than Chinese clubs

could Russian clubs or Conegliano pay that money to ZHU ?

• could Goncharova come to Istanbul ?..no idea but Istanbul clubs should use thier chance to bring her in here
    i feel Tandara may come to Istanbul,may she not?
    Rahimova is still a good option
    Boşkoviç stays with Vitra
    Fabris stays with Conegliano
    Egonu stays with Novara
    Haak should play anothet year in Italy
    Lipmann should go to Italy first
    same for Smarzek,first Italy

even Hande and Neriman can play OPP

• china also has clubs can pay high salaries to zhu.before zhu went to vakif,Tianjin and Shanghai want to buy zhu. the salaries is about 10 million or more every year.s Shang hai wanted to buy zhu for 30 million RMB. and Jenny wants her to go abroad. for zhu ting , money is not the first thing when to choose a club.but the salary cant be very low for her level.also ,her agent also want s her a high salary. the next season she maybe will still play in vakifbank.but Gui for me, is selfish sometime and dont have some spirit to win when fac difficulties. He maybe next seoson want to train his national team,so vakif will have more turkey young players. also Gui wants a good club results. i am afriaid if his young players have the ability to win match.considering this seasona match ,the answer is no.so Zhuting will be more tired.how many matchs can be like vakif vs Gala in the second semi final match? Tugba is terrible this season and Gozde will retire next seoson.how about the new OS?nobody knows.i dont want to see same things in 2015-2016 season. for me,if brasil can pay 1 million euro,i hope zhu can go to brasil.but its difficult. zhu deserves all she paid in the two seasosns in vakif.

• i wonder if Chinese Clubs can pay that money to ZHU :1.6 mil. Euro ,indeed?
    i never guess any clubs in Europe can pay that money to ZHu except Vakıfbank which is not certain either.so this means Zhu comes back to China demanding less Money, if Vakıf doenst sign her again due to the money.i think she wants to stay in europe bcz european clubs are stronger than Chinese clubs

could Russian clubs or Conegliano pay that money to ZHU ?

Some
    chinese clubs are very rich and 1.6mil Euro is not too much to them.
    However, Zhu is not free to go anywhere she wants. She has to stay with
    Henan, a club not with too much resources, when she returns to china.
    I think Zhu will still stay with Vakifbank if she is going to play abroad in next season.

• china also has clubs can pay high salaries to zhu.before zhu went to vakif,Tianjin and Shanghai want to buy zhu. the salaries is about 10 million or more every year.s Shang hai wanted to buy zhu for 30 million RMB. and Jenny wants her to go abroad. for zhu ting , money is not the first thing when to choose a club.but the salary cant be very low for her level.also ,her agent also want s her a high salary. the next season she maybe will still play in vakifbank.but Gui for me, is selfish sometime and dont have some spirit to win when fac difficulties. He maybe next seoson want to train his national team,so vakif will have more turkey young players. also Gui wants a good club results. i am afriaid if his young players have the ability to win match.considering this seasona match ,the answer is no.so Zhuting will be more tired.how many matchs can be like vakif vs Gala in the second semi final match? Tugba is terrible this season and Gozde will retire next seoson.how about the new OS?nobody knows.i dont want to see same things in 2015-2016 season. for me,if brasil can pay 1 million euro,i hope zhu can go to brasil.but its difficult. zhu deserves all she paid in the two seasosns in vakif.

yes Money is less important for her yet she is the most expensive player in the World .lol.

do you really belive she is an affordable player for Brazilian clubs ?
    Vakıf's young local players are not enough at the moment but they are talented and will be better in years

• Ting+Tijana in the same team doesnt make much sense to me...i prefer two strong teams rather then one strong and one less strong or weaker team..so they'd better play against each other in two different teams like it is already..

• in a way, the Turkish league is just the same as the Brazilian league with the big 4 dominating everything and once in a while things can go unpredictably. that's what I love about volleyball. however this season Turkish league is kinda predictable -- with Eczacibasi and Vakifbank in the finals. last season was a total shock tho with Galatasaray beating Vakifbank to go through to the finals.

in Brazil tho, SESC surprised me. judging by their inconsistent performance throughout the first half of the season, I thought they would not make it to the finals.