Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• well , i think they will lose to CSM Volei Alba BLAJ if they still underestimates the opponent! Moreover, we can see how strong vakifbank is. Vakifbank keeps showing strong performance during last 8 years! :teach:

lol
    i think possibility of Vakıf's losing to Conegliano must be higher than Galatasaray's losing to Alba Blaj. :teach:

• What a pity for Galatasaray!
    If Kosheleva were healthy, the result could be the other way around.

They played much better than Fenerbahçe in Champions League. They eliminated Novara even without Kosheleva, whereas Fenerbahçe were beaten twice by Novara and Conegliano in 4th round.

They played much better than Fenerbahçe in Champions League. They eliminated Novara even without Kosheleva, whereas Fenerbahçe were beaten twice by Novara and Conegliano in 4th round.

agree with you.Koshe could have helped
    even the stats of Fener for this match dont look any special except Eda's 8 blocks..yet they won bcz Gala made too many mistakes and passing was pretty poor

Well... Natalia isn't playing for Fenerbahce so it's just fair game for both clubs.

Galatarasay is just tired. All eyes are on the champions league. That is their biggest chance to win because EcV is around next year which is going to be more complicated.

Favorite players: M: Maxim Mikhaylov, Murilo, Serginho, Aaron Russell, Otavio, Simone Giannelli, Ivan Zaytsev, Tsvetan Sokolov, Michał Kubiak, Mariusz Wlazly, Pawel Zagummy W: Sheilla, Zhu Ting, Natalia, Fe Garay, Fofao, Gabi, Thaisa, Foluke Akinradewo, Wei Qiuyue, Ding Xia, Carli Lloyd, Fabi, Natalia Goncharova, Yuko Sano, Saoris Kimura and Sakoda

#FreeBritney

• Nr 1 in Galatasaray looks like Yana Scherban :DD and she plays really similar actually - lol, has anyone noticed that earlier? ;p I don't mean the face, just nr 1 on the jersey, long ponytail, same position ;P

• top teams of VVSL (Fener,Gala)had better consider Wilma Salas
    if not Bursa BB should sign with her to get rid of challenge cup ..lol
    Halkbank may keep her in the team and transfer some good players can do better than this season

same for MB Carol and OH Anne Buijs

• The Last Standings in VVSL :

1.Eczacıbaşı Vitra/Vakıfbank
    2.Eczacıbaşı Vitra/Vakıfbank

3.Fenerbahçe
    4.Galatasaray
    5.Bursa BB
    6.Beşiktaş
    7.Nilüfer B
    8.Halkbank
    9.Kameroğlu Beylikdüzü VI
    10.Seramiksan
    11.Çanakkale B
    12.Ilbank

• Under the current schedule, Eczacibasi may not have home court advantage, which they should deserve as a champion of regular season.
    If vakifbank win the series with 3 straight games, which is possible though not likely, Eczacibasi will only have one home court.
    A better arrangement should be 1, 2, 1, 1(with first game in vakifbank) or 2, 2, 1(with first 2 games in Eczacibasi) or 1, 1, 1,1,1.

• Is there really a home court? Both teams are from Istanbul so their fans could easily pack each game if they want it.

• VakifBank uses it's own hall and their fans have priority there of course reagarding tickets. Vice versa Eczacibasi is playing in the hall also used by Fenerbahce and Galatasaray, but at their home matches also the teams labeled as such have home advantage. How big this is, is another question: especially in Burhan-Felek Salonu Eczacibasi is unlikely to fill more than the half of the hall, so VakifBank fans may level or even surpass them in numbers...

• may the finals be injury-free ?
    every player in these two teams are very important for their clubs and the NTs

lets see what condition the teams are in..the teams could make a slow start on first day .i expect better fight match by match

• i hope no players will be injured.because fivb wants to run out all energy of top teams players. vakif vs Ecza is the best match in this season. and i hope all palyers can paly well and expext they meet in world championship.

• may the finals be injury-free ?
    every player in these two teams are very important for their clubs and the NTs

lets see what condition the teams are in..the teams could make a slow start on first day .i expect better fight match by match

I think the schedule of the series is too tight. It could be arranged much better if there is one or two more days between each match. It can be achieved by starting the series a few days earlier. With a tight schedule, players become fatigued and get hurted easily.