Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• It is too early to say that. Season just started, they didn't even have enough practice together. When Hill first came, she wasn't good that either but we saw how she found herself and showed her real game.

I said that based on her performance throughout the years. She is a very good player but you can't compare her to Zhu Ting. And I don't think Sonsirma will bench due to the foreigner rule. This only happened today because Rasic is probably still recovering from her injury.

• I said that based on her performance throughout the years. She is a very good player but you can't compare her to Zhu Ting. And I don't think Sonsirma will bench due to the foreigner rule. This only happened today because Rasic is probably still recovering from her injury.

I don't agree with you.. Talking about TL, yes that might be true, depends in Sloetjes performance.. but in CL I'm almost sure she'll start over Gozde.. attack is not her strong suit, but neither is Gozde's.. I think she'll be very useful for Vakif

• I said that based on her performance throughout the years. She is a very good player but you can't compare her to Zhu Ting. And I don't think Sonsirma will bench due to the foreigner rule. This only happened today because Rasic is probably still recovering from her injury.

Gozde*** dont use sonsirma anymore lol. or u can use bracceschi

• Gozde*** dont use sonsirma anymore lol. or u can use bracceschi

Everyone knows who I am referring to. I don't remember all their family names or their husband's names, sorry.

• Zhu Ting, 21 points under two and a half sets.
    62% success and efficiency, no error. great receiving and defense. textbook standard.

It is not textbook standard. She is in her own league. No one can do that now.... :teach: For my point of view, u have to buy NAZ(for blocking setter) plus milena rasic plus natalia(KYK) plus degenaro plus boscovic(best blocking opposite) together to slow down zhuting to less than 40% successful rate under normal situation. :teach:

• Any live stream for today's matches?

FB-Bursa BB match will be on TRT spor or TRT spor HD. Others are unfortunately not broadcasted :( You can find some videos of GS match on instagram at Penivotr account. :win:

• Rahimova and Natalia seem to be starting on the bench. Bursa is no joke so this could be a tough match for Fener

• Why were FB given the point at 24-24? It seemed like there was some problem with the substitution but I don't know

Really exciting set, hopefully this continues

• Boskovic with 17 points - 10/13 77% - 4 aces and 3 blocks :heart:

Baladin did a good job also 14 points 12/20 60% - and 2 blocks.

Bursa is a good team, they just had too many service errs in the first set. I like Nikolova but I wish Joyce had stayed. ( I think it was Joyce`s to leave, she`s either retiring or taking this season off).

• I don't understand why Fener are only using 2 foreigners

EDIT: Rahimova is on now as well