You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:49pm

Ze Roberto, Mari,Paula,Fabiana,Bia...Who else ?
Fe Garay, Natalia

:thumbsup:

when FB was not that strong as today..i remember there was Bia..i wonder there were any other players in that era from Brazil ?

Walevskinha played for Fener or Gala ?
meso mi ra se beno...

This post by "Canter" (Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:51pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:51pm)

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:54pm

thx @megara
Fofao!!

so : Paula,Mari,Fofao,Natalia,Garay,Fabiana,Bia,Santos and Ze as coach... most of the Brazil NT starters played for Fener except Sheila and Thaisa..lol
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 18th 2018, 9:39pm)

This post by "Canter" (Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 8:58pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 9:01pm)

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 9:30pm

Fe Garay, Natalia

when FB was not that strong as today..i remember there was Bia..i wonder there were any other players in that era from Brazil ?

Not sure if you know her but Tatiana Santos(OH) played for Fener, I am not sure the year but it was after Bia.
Valeskinha played at Galatarasay :win:

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 9:38pm

Fe Garay, Natalia

Not sure if you know her but Tatiana Santos(OH) played for Fener, I am not sure the year but it was after Bia.
Valeskinha played at Galatarasay :win:

thx i remember Santos..but she isnst the player im asking...did Santos play for Vakıf too ?

maybe the player im looking for was not Brazilian??
she was MB and played for Fener...she was attacking like Ravva sometimes : wait to trick the opponent's block then attack
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 9:59pm

Top foreign MBs that played in Fenerbahce were Fabiana, Harmotto, Bauer and Furst. I dont remember any other one in the past few years.

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:08pm

Top foreign MBs that played in Fenerbahce were Fabiana, Harmotto, Bauer and Furst. I dont remember any other one in the past few years.

no,she wasnt a top MB...she was an average MB ,Fener also was an average team back then (Seda was the best player of that team)..i remember she was a Brazilian MB...she may have not been either
meso mi ra se beno...

Sidney

Master

Favourite Team: Brazil NT, USA NT, Ned NT, Rexona, Minas, Fenerbahce, Pomi, Bergamo

Favourite Players: Mihajlovic, Natália, Stevanovic, Fabiana, Jucy, Piccinini, Ferretti, Larson

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:11pm

no,she wasnt a top MB...she was an average MB ,Fener also was an average team back then (Seda was the best player of that team)..i remember she was a Brazilian MB...she may have not been either
Aren't you talking about Andressa Picussa? She is an average MB from Brazil but she played in Eczasibasi (when they were not that rich as they are today).

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:18pm

Aren't you talking about Andressa Picussa? She is an average MB from Brazil but she played in Eczasibasi (when they were not that rich as they are today).

Maybe you're talking about Turkish player Cigdem Rasna?

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:21pm

no she isnt...
maybe this MB was Ukrainian ???...im totally lost :wacko:
somehow i remember her as Brazilian..
i dont know how to check Fener's roster back then
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:23pm

no,she was foreign,im sure :thumbsup:
meso mi ra se beno...

SHAME

• "SHAME" is male

Favourite Team: USA (W/M) - BRA (W/M) - PUR (W/M)

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:28pm

Foreign MBs from Fener I remember:

Harmotto
Bauer
Tomsia
Fabiana
Furst

:rolleyes:
"Voglio i tuoi occhi quando sognerai per farmi rimanere qui"
"...come la terra la pioggia d'estate"
"Io ti ho coperto le spalle, scoprendo tutto il mio cuore"
- Emma :heart: :love:

This post by "Sidney" (Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:37pm) has been deleted by the author himself (Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:37pm)

Sidney

Master

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:38pm

no,she was foreign,im sure :thumbsup:
:huh: :huh: :S :S

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:42pm

Foreign MBs from Fener I remember:

Harmotto
Bauer
Tomsia
Fabiana
Furst

:rolleyes:

the MB im asking was not as good as the ones above and she played for Fener long ago than those ones above
meso mi ra se beno...

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:48pm

i have found her :dance4:
sorry guys..she was Russian and her name : Natalia Morozova (Russian MB) :thumbsup:

you can check feenerbahçe's old rosters year by year in this link

http://fenervoleybol.blogspot.com.tr/201…kmnn-son-6.html

Theresa crawford,Kimberly Glass etc..
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 18th 2018, 10:53pm)

Wednesday, April 18th 2018, 10:52pm

especially Alevtina Cherepanova from Ukrain was so bad..oh my!! imagine Fener's level back then..Seda Tokatlıoğlu was only realibale spiker of those times though she was pretty young
meso mi ra se beno...

Insider

Beginner

• "Insider" is male

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 9:10am

Is this in Turkish? can someone translate this? what Sloetj es and guidetti said about Zhu Ting?

This forum cant upload big pic. so the letters are very small.
Insider has attached the following image:
  • 2332.jpg.png

This post has been edited 2 times, last edit by "Insider" (Apr 19th 2018, 9:20am)

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 10:18am

@insider

it is mentioned in the news that around 200 Chinese supporters came in Vakıf's gym to support Ting Zhu..Chinese consul general of Istanbul attended the match too
meso mi ra se beno...