You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:33pm

Aaand yes I am so happy the tigers won!! :super: everyone played great, esp Larson, Maja and Beyza and Tijana ofc but everyone was great really.

Zhu no shade to her but her passing/reception was imo one of the biggest problems of VakifBank today, nr 1 is Gio being a douche.

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:34pm

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes! Beyza, Larson and Ognjenovic really upped their game today. Let's win this series, Tigers!

Congrats to the white team

I think ecz vitra will win this game. Naz and Guddetti is really the bomb in this team! :wavy:

what was wrong with Naz ? i didnt watch first two sets
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:36pm

Game on!! It's 1-1 now

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:40pm

this match was very important fro Vitra...if Vakıf had won, would be big pressure on them to make a come back and win 3 matches back to back against Vakıf
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:42pm

Congratulations to Eczacibasi, well played!

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:42pm

I think ecz vitra will win this game. Naz and Guddetti is really the bomb in this team! :wavy:

Naz setting is not stable today. Guddetti just gives up on her at all. After that, i know vakifbank will lose this game. That is guddetti's style.

I think maybe the strategy of the coach also goes wrong. I can not comment on this. Anyway, we can see one more match.

I have checked the stats. Ecz vitra as a whole team plays better in this game! Too many serving errors in vakifbank! :teach:

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "leo2017" (Apr 19th 2018, 7:48pm)

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:44pm

I'm done with Sloetjes. I'm sorry but she's basically useless :sos:

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:45pm

The Finals,Second Match :
Vakıfbank - Eczacıbaşı Vitra : 1-3
stats
youtube

The Finals,Third Match (best of 5) :
16:30 (1-1) Eczacıbaşı Vitra - Vakıfbank
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 19th 2018, 9:26pm)

• "maeloveyang" is female

About me: a girl who loves volleyball and economics.

Favourite Team: vakifbank,galatasary,NT china,NT brasil

Favourite Players: ZHuTing,Boskovic,Kosheleva,Rasic,Yang Hanyu,Lin Li,Natalia,Gabi

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:47pm

coach Gui is so stupid i dont know how to say.is this for training bench players?second match the setters dont give ball to zhu when vb leads. Please ,Please zhu transfer to another team next season.i know nobody can win every game.but when u have chance ,you lose it, it hurt people and good players.No 18 cant serve two balls. Gui is so stupid.

Insider

Beginner

• "Insider" is male

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:50pm

When Guidetti subs Zhu with Robinson, instead of Sloetjes, I know Vakif is glong to lose. Did he not realize many matches they won when he use Robinson subs Sloetjes? that's how zhu can fully focus on attack.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:52pm

coach Gui is so stupid i dont know how to say.is this for training bench players?second match the setters dont give ball to zhu when vb leads. Please ,Please zhu transfer to another team next season.i know nobody can win every game.but when u have chance ,you lose it, it hurt people and good players.No 18 cant serve two balls. Gui is so stupid.
Take it easy! It is just one game. Ecz vitra plays well in this game! Actually, I also do not understand guddetti's strategy in this game. When vakifbank is in lead or at key moment in set 2. The guddetti does not use zhuting or The setter does not pass the ball to her. That is why they lose set2. :what:

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:54pm

lol
meso mi ra se beno...

Sisko95

Professional

• "Sisko95" is male

Favourite Players: Ognjenovic, Brakocevic, Blagojevic, Boskovic, Skowronska, Werblinska, Eda, Dani Lins, Fabiana, Gamze, Neslihan, Babeshina, Sawicka, Tomkom, Castillo, Kim, Sloetjes

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:54pm

She set a few bad balls, especially to Sloetjes. I think Cansu did an ok job when she came on so Guidetti didn't really need to bring back Naz.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:55pm

When Guidetti subs Zhu with Robinson, instead of Sloetjes, I know Vakif is glong to lose. Did he not realize many matches they won when he use Robinson subs Sloetjes? that's how zhu can fully focus on attack.
Take it easy, although i do not understand his strategy, i think he will make change to it! Ecz vitra is really fighting for everyball today. :cheesy:

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 7:57pm

Meliha is a good player she has a strong armswing but she should diversify her game : tips etc..
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:09pm

Meliha is a good player she has a strong armswing but she should diversify her game : tips etc..
Meliha stats is really good today! I think she is the key to win this match! :lol:

jetmasters

shoryuken

Favourite Players: reliable, little apple, baby, cosmo, little ant, moon goddess, little sunflower, fragrant, big sister, shopkeeper, military guard, big flower bud, basket, tina, rachel, big liu, west lake min

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:10pm

Now it's the best of 3 series. Guidetti needs to control his temper. I think he hurts his team that way. Momentum shift can easily kill a team's confidence. Now last 3 is at Ecz so Vakifbank needs to win game 3 or they will be in trouble.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:15pm

She set a few bad balls, especially to Sloetjes. I think Cansu did an ok job when she came on so Guidetti didn't really need to bring back Naz.

Meliha stats is really good today! I think she is the key to win this match! :lol:

especially her reception looked ok/good in the last part of the game
meso mi ra se beno...