Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Aaand yes I am so happy the tigers won!! :super: everyone played great, esp Larson, Maja and Beyza and Tijana ofc but everyone was great really.

Zhu no shade to her but her passing/reception was imo one of the biggest problems of VakifBank today, nr 1 is Gio being a douche.

• :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Yes! Beyza, Larson and Ognjenovic really upped their game today. Let's win this series, Tigers!

• Congrats to the white team

• what was wrong with Naz ? i didnt watch first two sets

Naz setting is not stable today. Guddetti just gives up on her at all. After that, i know vakifbank will lose this game. That is guddetti's style.

I think maybe the strategy of the coach also goes wrong. I can not comment on this. Anyway, we can see one more match.

I have checked the stats. Ecz vitra as a whole team plays better in this game! Too many serving errors in vakifbank! :teach:

• coach Gui is so stupid i dont know how to say.is this for training bench players?second match the setters dont give ball to zhu when vb leads. Please ,Please zhu transfer to another team next season.i know nobody can win every game.but when u have chance ,you lose it, it hurt people and good players.No 18 cant serve two balls. Gui is so stupid.

• coach Gui is so stupid i dont know how to say.is this for training bench players?second match the setters dont give ball to zhu when vb leads. Please ,Please zhu transfer to another team next season.i know nobody can win every game.but when u have chance ,you lose it, it hurt people and good players.No 18 cant serve two balls. Gui is so stupid.

Take it easy! It is just one game. Ecz vitra plays well in this game! Actually, I also do not understand guddetti's strategy in this game. When vakifbank is in lead or at key moment in set 2. The guddetti does not use zhuting or The setter does not pass the ball to her. That is why they lose set2. :what:

lol

• what was wrong with Naz ? i didnt watch first two sets

She set a few bad balls, especially to Sloetjes. I think Cansu did an ok job when she came on so Guidetti didn't really need to bring back Naz.

• When Guidetti subs Zhu with Robinson, instead of Sloetjes, I know Vakif is glong to lose. Did he not realize many matches they won when he use Robinson subs Sloetjes? that's how zhu can fully focus on attack.

Take it easy, although i do not understand his strategy, i think he will make change to it! Ecz vitra is really fighting for everyball today. :cheesy:

• Now it's the best of 3 series. Guidetti needs to control his temper. I think he hurts his team that way. Momentum shift can easily kill a team's confidence. Now last 3 is at Ecz so Vakifbank needs to win game 3 or they will be in trouble.