You are not logged in.

world volleyball coaches show 2018 header

Dear visitor, welcome to Inside VolleyCountry. If this is your first visit here, please read the Help. It explains in detail how this page works. To use all features of this page, you should consider registering. Please use the registration form, to register here or read more information about the registration process. If you are already registered, please login here.

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Favourite Players: KIM YK & EDA ERDEM & MIREYA LUIS

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:15pm

Beyza Arici (MB) 16 points 67% good job. Today she showed us the fighter spirit she has and that is how I fell in love with her in Çanakkale. Only Tijana scored more for EczV today with 17. Meliha is an all around player which is almost never to be found anymore, she might be one to watch this NT season.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:22pm

Beyza Arici (MB) 16 points 67% good job. Today she showed us the fighter spirit she has and that is how I fell in love with her in Çanakkale. Only Tijana scored more for EczV today with 17. Meliha is an all around player which is almost never to be found anymore, she might be one to watch this NT season.

this match has been good for her..i had despaired of her recently..i used to like her formerly but she couldnt shine since she came Vitra or i remember that way.Maybe she could have played some good matches with Eczacı..i hope she keeps improving and working hard
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:24pm

I can't imagine that had Zhu played in China NT with 24 points / 54% successful / 41% efficiency but the team lost the match! Say again, I've never ever imagine this kind of thing would happen! :cursing:

• "serdar" is male

Favourite Team: Cuban NT, Turkish NT, VAKIFBANK

Favourite Players: A. Orro/O. Malinov/H. Miyashita/X. Gong/T. Boskoviç/M. Vargas/P. Egonu/I. Haak/H. Klimets/Z. Ting/C. Zhang/Gabi/B. Busa/M. Sylla/C. Bosetti/I. Voronkova/K. Ilchenko/D. Santana/J. Geerties/C. Plak/M. Mlejnkova/A. Leyva/L. Scuka/C. van Gestel/B. Herbotts/N. Daalderop/C. Chirichella/I. Fetisova/K. Akman/M. Popoviç/A. Danesi/S. Bonifacio/Y. Xinyue/Z. Todorova/A. De Tant

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:25pm

I want to see Hande on court!

Good that your wish did not come true :whistling:

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Favourite Team: Fenerbahce, Bursa BBSK, Seramiksan, Turkish NT & Serbian NT & Italian NT

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:28pm

Ugh the Zhu fans are really annoying me, I like Zhu as well but dont know about her fans always. Spike is not the only aspect in volleyball. I watched all 4 sets in the match and sorry but VB struggled most when Zhu couldn't receive which was a lot of times. She could even have 90% attack however Zhu is an OH and her duty to the team is more and stop acting like everyone played horrible except poor superstar Zhu while she cant even pass the ball properly. :whistle:

• "maeloveyang" is female

About me: a girl who loves volleyball and economics.

Favourite Team: vakifbank,galatasary,NT china,NT brasil

Favourite Players: ZHuTing,Boskovic,Kosheleva,Rasic,Yang Hanyu,Lin Li,Natalia,Gabi

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:29pm

though OS in china team is not stronger.but she can block,serve,reception ,pass the ball well.and never will 14 scores then lost 16 scores

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:31pm

I want to see Hande on court!

Good that your wish did not come true :whistling:

Lol funny that thats the only thing you felt like responding to. Not surprised though with you. That was set 1 which EczV lost, it looked like they needed some gunpower and Hande did well in one of the tbs saving EczV vs Gala thats all I thought about, as a sub. Meliha makes more sense overall indeed.

Favourite Players: ZHuTing,Boskovic,Kosheleva,Rasic,Yang Hanyu,Lin Li,Natalia,Gabi

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:32pm

Ugh the Zhu fans are really annoying me, I like Zhu as well but dont know about her fans always. Spike is not the only aspect in volleyball. I watched all 4 sets in the match and sorry but VB struggled most when Zhu couldn't receive which was a lot of times. She could even have 90% attack however Zhu is an OH and her duty to the team is more and stop acting like everyone played horrible except poor superstar Zhu while she cant even pass the ball properly. :whistle:
if zhu"s fans annoyed you,you should ignore.because you also annoy me.

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:36pm

I can't imagine that had Zhu played in China NT with 24 points / 54% successful / 41% efficiency but the team lost the match! Say again, I've never ever imagine this kind of thing would happen! :cursing:
Well, it is not national team of China. Guddetti is national coach of turkey. Zhuting comes to turkey to improving volleyball. For my point of view, She has finished job greatly. The important game is world volleyball championship!

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:36pm

though OS in china team is not stronger.but she can block,serve,reception ,pass the ball well.and never will 14 scores then lost 16 scores

OS?
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:37pm

It seems to me that Guiddeti intentionally lost this match, or he really lost his mind during the match!

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:37pm

Well, it is not national team of China. Guddetti is national coach of turkey. Zhuting comes to turkey to improving volleyball. For my point of view, She has finished job greatly. The important game is world volleyball championship!

both are important..TL is important for the club,WCH is important for the NT..i guess both TL and WCH are important for Ting..why shouldnt they ?
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:40pm

It seems to me that Guiddeti intentionally lost this match, or he really lost his mind during the match!

why does the coach of a team want to lose to his biggest opponent intentionally indeed?
meso mi ra se beno...

beri

Professional

• "beri" is female

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:40pm

Lol Zhu fans are completely delusional

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:45pm

both are important..TL is important for the club,WCH is important for the NT..i guess both TL and WCH are important for Ting..why shouldnt they ?
Yes, it is true. Zhuting wants the turkish league champion most herself.However, the fans of her do like the title of champions league and other fivb champions more. Zhuting only misses one MVP of world volleyball championship. Then all mvps are collected:gone: :flower:

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:49pm

sets were close
Vitra made 5 passing errors
Vakıf made 2 passing errors

Vitra made 9 blocks
Vakıf made 10 blocks

Vitra attacked with % 47 (average of the team)
Vakıf attacked with % 46

Vitra made 8 serve errors
Vakıf made 15 serve errors

Vitra made totall 22 errors
Vakıf made 28 errors overall

making 6 less errors overall made the difference for Vitra in the end for this match
meso mi ra se beno...

This post has been edited 1 times, last edit by "Canter" (Apr 19th 2018, 8:55pm)

ryleybarnes

Intermediate

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:49pm

Its hard to believe​ that​ beri likes Zhu since he or she always comes to attack Zhu every time she loses the match. :white:

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:50pm

Yes, it is true. Zhuting wants the turkish league champion most herself.However, the fans of her do like the title of champions league and other fivb champions more. Zhuting only misses one MVP of world volleyball championship. :gone: :flower:

she is young im sure she will get it soon (WCH MVP)
meso mi ra se beno...

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:51pm

OS I mean opposite spiker

Thursday, April 19th 2018, 8:52pm

sets were close
Vitra made 5 passing errors
Vakıf made 2 passing errors

Vitramade 9 blocks
Vakıf made 10 blocks

Vitra attacked with % 47 (average of the team)
Vakıf attacked with % 46

Vitra made 8 serve errors
Vakıf made 15 serve errors

Vitra made totall 22 erors
Vakıf made 28 erors overall
Yes, Errors kills vakfibank. Ecz vitra plays at its best. I know they will win from the end of set2! Guddetti deserves this loss! :gone: