Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• Beyza Arici (MB) 16 points 67% good job. Today she showed us the fighter spirit she has and that is how I fell in love with her in Çanakkale. Only Tijana scored more for EczV today with 17. Meliha is an all around player which is almost never to be found anymore, she might be one to watch this NT season.

• Beyza Arici (MB) 16 points 67% good job. Today she showed us the fighter spirit she has and that is how I fell in love with her in Çanakkale. Only Tijana scored more for EczV today with 17. Meliha is an all around player which is almost never to be found anymore, she might be one to watch this NT season.

this match has been good for her..i had despaired of her recently..i used to like her formerly but she couldnt shine since she came Vitra or i remember that way.Maybe she could have played some good matches with Eczacı..i hope she keeps improving and working hard

• I want to see Hande on court!

Good that your wish did not come true :whistling:

• Ugh the Zhu fans are really annoying me, I like Zhu as well but dont know about her fans always. Spike is not the only aspect in volleyball. I watched all 4 sets in the match and sorry but VB struggled most when Zhu couldn't receive which was a lot of times. She could even have 90% attack however Zhu is an OH and her duty to the team is more and stop acting like everyone played horrible except poor superstar Zhu while she cant even pass the ball properly. :whistle:

• Good that your wish did not come true :whistling:

Lol funny that thats the only thing you felt like responding to. Not surprised though with you. That was set 1 which EczV lost, it looked like they needed some gunpower and Hande did well in one of the tbs saving EczV vs Gala thats all I thought about, as a sub. Meliha makes more sense overall indeed.

• Ugh the Zhu fans are really annoying me, I like Zhu as well but dont know about her fans always. Spike is not the only aspect in volleyball. I watched all 4 sets in the match and sorry but VB struggled most when Zhu couldn't receive which was a lot of times. She could even have 90% attack however Zhu is an OH and her duty to the team is more and stop acting like everyone played horrible except poor superstar Zhu while she cant even pass the ball properly. :whistle:

if zhu"s fans annoyed you,you should ignore.because you also annoy me.

• I can't imagine that had Zhu played in China NT with 24 points / 54% successful / 41% efficiency but the team lost the match! Say again, I've never ever imagine this kind of thing would happen! :cursing:

Well, it is not national team of China. Guddetti is national coach of turkey. Zhuting comes to turkey to improving volleyball. For my point of view, She has finished job greatly. The important game is world volleyball championship!

It seems to me that Guiddeti intentionally lost this match, or he really lost his mind during the match!

• Well, it is not national team of China. Guddetti is national coach of turkey. Zhuting comes to turkey to improving volleyball. For my point of view, She has finished job greatly. The important game is world volleyball championship!

both are important..TL is important for the club,WCH is important for the NT..i guess both TL and WCH are important for Ting..why shouldnt they ?

• both are important..TL is important for the club,WCH is important for the NT..i guess both TL and WCH are important for Ting..why shouldnt they ?

Yes, it is true. Zhuting wants the turkish league champion most herself.However, the fans of her do like the title of champions league and other fivb champions more. Zhuting only misses one MVP of world volleyball championship. Then all mvps are collected:gone: :flower:

• sets were close
    Vitra made 5 passing errors
    Vakıf made 2 passing errors

Vitra made 9 blocks
    Vakıf made 10 blocks

Vitra attacked with % 47 (average of the team)
    Vakıf attacked with % 46

Vitra made 8 serve errors
    Vakıf made 15 serve errors

Vitra made totall 22 errors
    Vakıf made 28 errors overall

making 6 less errors overall made the difference for Vitra in the end for this match

• Yes, it is true. Zhuting wants the turkish league champion most herself.However, the fans of her do like the title of champions league and other fivb champions more. Zhuting only misses one MVP of world volleyball championship. :gone: :flower:

she is young im sure she will get it soon (WCH MVP)

• Yes, Errors kills vakfibank. Ecz vitra plays at its best. I know they will win from the end of set2! Guddetti deserves this loss! :gone: