Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• We dont know Guidetti's mind for this match but when the team struggle with passing and Lonnekke was there like a useless waste of the space. Why dont you sub her out? So I would go with Robinson passing and Zhu playing non-receiving OH.

Lonneke 14 points % 41(second best after Ting)..not that useless where Boşkoviç played with 17 points % 44

• What's delusional? Someone expect one player to do 1/3 of all the work of a team. It's a 6-player game. You expect a player to receive 1/3 of receptions perfectly (Zhu did receive 22/86, even though not perfectly, but almost as good as Gozde did, 41% positive, no error), and expect her to make 1/3 of attacks of your team (which again she did, 21 out of 58). Ask any volleyball coach. That's what they call delusional.

Why someone would intentionally lose? If only you watch soccer...
    The team was playing stable (not super fast) in the first game, which went well. However, in this time, they decided to go fast, which didn't work well, and they never tried to change the tempo... That might be a sign... Who knows...

• What's delusional? Someone expect one player to do 1/3 of all the work of a team. It's a 6-player game. You expect a player to receive 1/3 of receptions perfectly (Zhu did receive 22/86, even though not perfectly, but almost as good as Gozde did, 41% positive, no error), and expect her to make 1/3 of attacks of your team (which again she did, 21 out of 58). Ask any volleyball coach. That's what they call delusional.

Why someone would intentionally lose? If only you watch soccer...
    The team was playing stable (not super fast) in the first game, which went well. However, in this time, they decided to go fast, which didn't work well, and they never tried to change the tempo... That might be a sign... Who knows

They are playing Eczacı..they are also a good team..they are not Volero Zürich..you can do the right things but sometimes bcz of your opponent's being a little better than you, you cant win!
    Vakıf was better in the first match, Vitra couldnt play its game (also Vakıf didnt let them play it)

• We dont know Guidetti's mind for this match but when the team struggle with passing and Lonnekke was there like a useless waste of the space. Why dont you sub her out? So I would go with Robinson passing and Zhu playing non-receiving OH.

Well, this is the most confusing part of Guddetti's strategy! When other spikers can not score, the only way is to set all the balls to zhuting. However, it may cause injury!! Guddetti protects zhuting a lot. I am thankful for that! :dance6:

• Why are people saying things like Guidetti must have lost on purpose?

Eczacibasi are the best team in the world (along with Vakifbank) and they played a great game today. You can't win every game against this level of opponent, even with Zhu Ting.

• Zhu Ting? Is she that tall girl with a flat butt? She's pretty good all around player. Especially good on spiking

• btw..this final4 is going to be 10th final4 of Naz Aydemir Akyol (with three different teams)..this must be a record!

This final4 will be the fifth gold medal of Naz! Mvp goes to Gozde kirda! It is a great gift for retirement! Zhuting will be best outside spiker! :win:

btw, I am a fan of zhuting. but I also respect other strong players! :win:

• Just watched the replay. Vakifbank coach lost the game for sure. His bad temper makes everyone panic. Vakifbank is a very experienced team and not that easily to be affected, but coach still managed to make it happen, unbelievable.

His substitution was horrible, Cansu set the ball left and right like crazy (a few of them went to Rasic) last few points of set 2 and 4 when Zhu was at the front row. You need to know where to set the ball when you need the points the most. I am sorry, those few young players are not ready for this. He probably would not do that if he is not NT coach of Turkey.

I have to say Naz didn't play well the 1st two games also. OGNJENOVIC was horrible 1st game, much better today.