Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• then Crovolley would support Turkey crazily on the stands :rolll:

*crovolley enters thread*.

'No, I still think Seria A is better league all around and Fabris should stay here, Turkish league is bad and all teams are terrible especially the top 4. In Seria A any team can beat any team 8o , even Finnish league is more interesting then Turskih'

:rolll: ok I will stop now srry crovolley, just a joke

• I think last time Maja cursed in Serbian to the opposite side thats why she got a card. Lol Idc I still like Maja and Gio really deserved it. After Maja's scream he was so silent lol.

• Maja screaming at Guidetti was hilarious. He is always shouting at everyone and trying to intimidate the referees, so it's good that he is getting a taste of what it's like for a change.

• for me Gözde Kırdar is the symbol of Vakıfbank and as foreigner Milena Raşiç..Both have been playing for Vakıf for a long time..Naz too
    it will be hard not to see Gözde on Vakıf's side of the court
    If Zehra Güneş keeps improving she will take Kübra's place or even Raşiç who knows!
    Zehra's approach is smoother than Kübra's
    Kübra is much more experienced than her

• you can obiviously see kubra are improving and have more experience.but Zehra improve slowly.Gozde is a good player.She is a respectable person. She struggled very hard on the field.

• yes,kubra is a little slow.but her serve and block are pretty good.when she hits vollayball,its not fast,but powerful.she have more room to improve.and she now has more ways to haddle the bad ball.but not enough now.but i hope she can play well.she is one of the players i like in vakif.i dont know why she cant hit naz " passing ball well.

• Jordan Larson is still proving that She is one of the best OH in World. She is still leading her team, even if Boskovic is their, Larson was better than her yesterday. Her reception, her serving, her defence and her attacks are still at the top. Just bravo for her.

• now vakif have 4-5 matches to play this season.sometimes fans only give their support for players. ecza did better yesterday.i hope vakif can win champion at the begainning.because gozde will retire ,that will be good for her to have a good player end.and zhu also wants this badly.but now i have no feelings.zhu and gozde did their best.thats enough

• I don't think Slöetjes is a bad opposite at all. That's what Guidetti does to his players in recent players. He picks one victim every year, starting with Buijs, then Vasileva, then Sheilla and now Lönneke. Then he pushes their self confidence to zero so even if Vakifbank loses a final, noone blames Guidetti or Vakifbank but focuses on that victimised player. Good strategy Guidetti, I'm just very annoyed to watch you playing with these players' careers so easily.

Stay strong Lönneke, you are a much better player and opposite than you now think :super:

• even if Vakıf loses TL yet they have a chance to win CL.. Gözde can still end her career with a title that would be great for her :heart: ..but they should their best

lets not forget Neslihan will also retire :rose:

it wont be easy but id like Gala to win CL for the Iron lady at the end of her career ..Vakıf can win TL :D

• haha,i dont know .neslihan is so good as a player.i admire her. hope she can have a better future.anyway,hope can see good matches.not many errors matches

• I don't think Slöetjes is a bad opposite at all. That's what Guidetti does to his players in recent players. He picks one victim every year, starting with Buijs, then Vasileva, then Sheilla and now Lönneke. Then he pushes their self confidence to zero so even if Vakifbank loses a final, noone blames Guidetti or Vakifbank but focuses on that victimised player. Good strategy Guidetti, I'm just very annoyed to watch you playing with these players' careers so easily.

Stay strong Lönneke, you are a much better player and opposite than you now think :super:

I think lonneke will be better at national team of netherlands. Actually, guidetti helps lonneke a lot in recent years. However, I think guidetti also receives the pressure from the director of the club etc. Sometimes, he has to sacrifice something or somebody for the club's future! :what:

• i think some player's problem are not skills but mental...playing under big pressure is a good sign of leadership..
    in Turkey..Neslihan ,Gözde and Eda are these kind of players . they like pressure

Lonneke's problem could be mental..same for Alesia Rhyliuk..they are both skilful players

• i think some player's problem are not skills but mental...playing under big pressure is a good sign of leadership..
    in Turkey..Neslihan ,Gözde and Eda are these kind of players . they like pressure

Lonneke's problem could be mental..same for Alesia Rhyliuk..they are both skilful players

so i think olympic games is a very good training place for good players .after china win brasil 3:2,they make their mental morre strong.you can see zhu how to make a change when last year in tie match with nethrland and brasil.14:10 and 10:5.then china can win.its very valuable

• so i think olympic games is a very good training place for good players .after china win brasil 3:2,they make their mental morre strong.you can see zhu how to make a change when last year in tie match with nethrland and brasil.14:10 and 10:5.then china can win.its very valuable

Ting likes pressure