Turkey- VVSL-Vestel Venus Women's League 2017/2018

• You can use all the technology in the world and the referees still get it wrong :down:

• Bytsenko>Leys
    Bursa is ana amzing defending team with Gizem K and Fatma! They really didn"t need Leys, Bytsenko is better too.

Mia Jerkov is a good replacement for Kim btw I just realized how similar their style is anyway.

• Similar in style maybe but Kim is better at every aspect of the game, there is no one who could really replace her

• Very exciting match. Bursa is a great team but they have to play with Bytsenko all the time and only sub her if reception becomes messy. Yvon Belien needs better connection with setters and who knows they might even enter top4 this year. Hoped for a tb but Bahar got lucky with her serves which basically ended the match.

Edit: Çanakkale - Seramiksan 2-3 but where are the stats?
    In Ecz match who played a very weak Beylikdüzü, Boskovic and Hande played well but I'm most proud of Beyza's 11 (70%) there. In BJK Tokarska, Rykhliuk Ercan etc all played good.

Eczacibaşi - Beşiktaş will be an exciting match. And Seramiksan - Bursa too.

• It was a pity that Bursa couldn't take it to tiebreak, it was a good serving series from Bahar :thumbup:

To me, Bursa only upgraded libero position which was their weakest position last season while both setter and Opp positions get worse compared to Ozge&Joyce. Speaking of Ozge, where is she playing this season?

• Eczacibaşi - Beşiktaş will be an exciting match. And Seramiksan - Bursa too.

Will these matches be on TV?

To me, Bursa only upgraded libero position which was their weakest position last season while both setter and Opp positions get worse compared to Ozge&Joyce

I think they upgraded OH and MB as well and Nikolova is not much worse than Joyce IMO. Setter might be a bigger problem because Nilay just isn't very good

• I agree with Sisko. Nikolova is not that worse compared to Joyce and I like her energy. OH are better imo Bytsenko and even Leys are better then Dora Horvath and Yaren. MB are better, I like Ipek but Ergul is good too, but they improved especially with Yvon Belien even if she is not good atm she will get better. I agree with Serdar about setters Nilay is much worse compared to Özge and Cansu A. is good receiver but her sets are wild sometimes. I would try Cansu A. over Nilay still.

Edit: @Sisko Yes Nilüfer -Çanakkale and Ecz-BJK are aired next saturday. I guess they wont air Bursa twice xD

Can't wait to see Anne+Carol in Nilufer :love:

• I always remember Nikolova to collapse in crucial parts of the game and being very unstable in Bulgarian NT. On the other hand, Joyce was the most consistent Opposite of the league last season, she always kept a decent level in almost every game. About MBs, it is hard to judge since Belien is not a dominant player who could make a difference in a team but maybe she will be more useful than Milos once she get the connection with setters. Bytsenko seems to be a strong attacker indeed but I think Dora Horvath brought a lot to the team last season, she was quite balanced at both reception and attacking.

By the way, why does Beylikduzu use Kulan as Opp who is a better attacker from zone 4 while forcing their real opposite Ceren Kestirengoz to play as OH :what: I hope Metmet Bedestenlioglu won't insist on this crazy idea since we really need Opps playing in their club :S

• Nikolova is great ( today she got blocked way too much, hopefully she will improve and because that can`t be happening). I just think Joyce is a bit stronger and because she played for Bursa the past 2 seasons and she was the regular season best score both seasons, it would be just a advantage to have her still there, as she knows this team very well.

Kosheleva had a great game, not only in attack but she received mostly balls, I think Rabadizieva only received a few balls. Let`s see but if she got passed that her bad season she had, Galatassary will be really strong with her.

Carol and Anne did quite well for their first game.

And for those who does not know, Nikolova lead the Rockets for the tittle in Japan this past season, she was a beast in the playoffs, but in the regular season she had some poor performances.

• We saw many players who were quite successful and then failed in European top leagues, so it is not a valid indication :whistle:

By the way Neslihan showed a poor performance for the first game, she wasn't with NT so she joined to her club quite early, I was expecting a better performance from her. Considering she did not receive to cover Kosheleva, she could have better attacking performance. :huh:

• Nikolova has been really good quite a few seasons ago.. when she played for Conegliano.. after that her game got worse and worse.. Nilay is weaker than Ozge, but I don't think the difference is that big.. she's playing in Poland this season, for those asking

• Someone said here that Tomkom didn't work last year for FB but that failed-to-work connection helped FB won 3 trophies last season. Tomkom was a little bit underperformed for the first few matches maybe because she came in late? But her defense and serve is still as deadly as ever.

• Someone said here that Tomkom didn't work last year for FB but that failed-to-work connection helped FB won 3 trophies last season. Tomkom was a little bit underperformed for the first few matches maybe because she came in late? But her defense and serve is still as deadly as ever.

Ezgi was starter last season over Tomkom, Ezgi played more matches so I do not agree with u at all. It is still obvious to me that Sara doesn't fit in FB, sorry.

saishuu http://tvf-web.dataproject.com/Statistics.aspx?ID=25&PID=58